DC Dwellers - Got hotel, I think...now for things to do

Online Users: 1,332 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 17

SeasideBride06 Posts : 958 Registered: 4/14/06
Re: DC Dwellers - Got hotel, I think...now for things to do
Posted: Oct 11, 2008 1:59 AM Go to message in response to: ChrissLady

I'm in the process of moving so I don't have much time to play around on brides.com. I'll come back in a week or so with some suggestions for you.

ChrissLady Posts : 1,352 Registered: 4/5/06
Re: DC Dwellers - Got hotel, I think...now for things to do
Posted: Nov 10, 2008 7:36 AM Go to message in response to: SeasideBride06

I don't know if I told you this but my cousin is going to let us stay at his house Thanksgiving weekend.  I think he is stationed at Fort Meade.  Now, any suggestions on hangout spots and restaurants?  DH asked was I working on the game plan for the weekend.  I wanted to smack him.  Of course I am.  If I waited on him, we'd never do anything. :)

Some nice places for breakfast and lunch that aren't too expensive would be great.  Especially if dinner is going to be $$$.

I like to move it, move it! She likes to move it, move it! He likes to move it, move it! We like to...MOVE IT!!!

Message was edited by: ChrissLady

ChrissLady Posts : 1,352 Registered: 4/5/06
Re: DC Dwellers - Restaurants and Nighttime Spots
Posted: Nov 18, 2008 7:10 AM Go to message in response to: ChrissLady

We are staying with my cousin 15 minutes from DC and Baltimore. I am working on an itinerary, so that DH can calm down. I was hoping someone could suggest some nice bars and restaurants that are off the tourist path. We plan to do lunch at Ben's Chili Bowl one day, but that's about it. I am also considering going to Baltimore one day, since we will be so close.

Any good suggestions? I can find anything on any menu and DH is a human garbage disposal.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine