NWR: Invasion of the Kittens - Pictures (page 2) UPDATE 9/13/08

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 36

ArtBride Posts : 4,838 Registered: 5/9/07
Re: NWR: Invasion of the Kittens
Posted: Aug 4, 2008 7:20 AM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

AWWW! How CUTE! They look just like my sister's kitty!

DaisypathWedding Ticker

mrspinky Posts : 3,773 Registered: 3/14/08
Posted: Aug 4, 2008 10:18 AM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

Awww reminds me of a kitty we had. We named her Hershey b/c she looked like white, milk and dark chocolates all mixed together. We had to get rid of her though b/c she had a marking problem. It was a really sad day. I hope we can find a home for these sweeties.

Mrs. Pinky

Our Wedding Website

Lorilee Posts : 437 Registered: 12/18/07
Posted: Aug 4, 2008 11:32 AM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

The first kitty looks like my Demeter did. Seriously, I would so take her home with me, because she's just so adorable!  The second one looks like she was scared, poor darling.

Lori & Bob
October 11, 2008

Daisypath Wedding Ticker

carebearny1999 Posts : 1,253 Registered: 9/21/07
Posted: Aug 4, 2008 12:31 PM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

PharmToxGirl Posts : 5,446 Registered: 8/30/07
Re: NWR: Invasion of the Kittens - Pictures (page 2) UPDATE 9/13/08
Posted: Sep 13, 2008 11:59 AM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

Update - Took the two kittens to the vet today.  They were given a clean bill of health with the exceptions of worms so we have meds.

I had wanted to get them to the vet before this, however, it just didn't happen until now - with what happened with our cat Piglet (another post, he had cancer), the $2300 we spent the weekend after our honeymoon and then putting him down last week.  

So, I just spent another $200 getting the girls tested, their first vaccinations,  check ups and worm meds.  But it's well worth it!  And I was able to call my friends who are taking them (Yay!  I found them a good home!) to let them know.  I'll hold on to them for another two weeks because of the second dose of worm meds and they already have a cat.

Anyways, just wanted to give you ladies an update!

PharmToxGirl Posts : 5,446 Registered: 8/30/07
Posted: Sep 14, 2008 9:31 AM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

Oh and this was just TOO funny.  Last night I let my cat Squeakers out on the porch to see the kittens.  He was tentative and then he finally walked up to one.  Well the kitten hissed at him, he put his head up, backed up and walked/ran off the porch.  This is funny because he weighs 5-6 x more then them.  LOL

I'm afraid to let Ophelia, a.k.a. Pretty Princess, out there because I'm worried she might eat them.  She my sweet girl who decided to intervene in a tom cat fight in my back yard - all you saw was this mass of rolling cats moving down the backyard me running after it screaming and DH coming out "What's going on?".  (She was fine, but scared us to death.

PlayingMyCards Posts : 29 Registered: 8/2/08
Posted: Sep 14, 2008 10:52 AM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

Yay, I'm glad the kitties are healthy and have a good home lined up for them.  It's awesome that you were able to help them like that.  I love kitties and can't stand to think about any of them being homeless, mistreated, exposed to the elements, etc., etc. 
"It's not the hand that you're dealt, but how you're playing your cards."

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine