Pomander ball

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 4

ChucksGrl0215 Posts : 407 Registered: 8/27/07
Pomander ball
Posted: Sep 11, 2008 11:07 AM

I love the look of pomander ball and was wondering if anyone has used them at their ceremony and reception? I was thinking of having them on some of the pews at church for the ceremony and then using the same ones as centerpieces at the reception. Has anyone done anything like this? How did it look or do you have any pictures? I don't know how I would have them on the tables for our reception though.

www.mywedding.com/meghanandchuck

Beca Posts : 361 Registered: 9/28/06
Re: Pomander ball
Posted: Sep 11, 2008 1:53 PM Go to message in response to: ChucksGrl0215

Wow, actually I am using pomanders but I never seen a post here or any other bride using it.

Well, my ceremony is an outdoor one, in a beautiful lawn in a golf club. Everything in the ceremony is daisies, because I love that flower and it looks beautiful around all the lawn greeneries. (because in the reception I am using phalenopsis white orchids, roses and lillies)

I am getting married under a big umbrella that I purchased and it will have pomanders around and hanging on the umbrella. The  aisle will have pomanders also, but in different sizes marking up the area beside the chairs. I loooooooove how this looks! is very unique and very pretty!!!

How are you using yours?

Message was edited by: Beca

ChucksGrl0215 Posts : 407 Registered: 8/27/07
Posted: Sep 11, 2008 3:33 PM Go to message in response to: Beca

I'm not sure yet I'm just looking into the idea of them.

www.mywedding.com/meghanandchuck

MrsRicecake Posts : 700 Registered: 2/2/08
Posted: Sep 29, 2008 7:14 PM Go to message in response to: ChucksGrl0215

Im using Pomanders. My BMs will be carrying them. I love the look of them! Theyre different but so cute!

Going to the chapel and we're gonna get married! December 27, 2008!

http://alaireandclayton.weddings.com

myra Posts : 5,550 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: Sep 29, 2008 8:42 PM Go to message in response to: ChucksGrl0215

I can send you some pictures of pomanders, both carried and for decor. Just contact me through my website and I'll send them right out to you.

myra at www.classysassyweddings.com

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine