Dress a little too tight!!!

Online Users: 1,250 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 4
Posted: Mar 20, 2006 10:40 AM

How can I safely loose that extra 5 lbs in six weeks. I have been dieting and excercising for the last six months and lost a total of 15 lbs and a 2 and a half+ inches all around. But at the moment I have been holding pritty steady in the weight department.
So I had my final dress fitting on friday and it was just a little too tight. odly enough in the chest area. I dont want to be popping out on my wedding day. Our family is cursed with big breasts. Is there any special exercises that I can start doing along with my normal routine to jump start my weight loss again and loose thoes extra 5 lbs?

Posted: Mar 20, 2006 11:18 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Congratulations on your weight loss!

How does the dress fit through your waist?

If it's just tight in the chest, the best thing to do is a minimizing bra. If it is a little too tight else where, try a shaper.

Also change up your excerise routine. Instead of the treadmill, try the elipical machine. Or if your walking, try walking, then running for a minute, then walking again, then running. Things like that help.

Posted: Mar 20, 2006 11:24 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

i'm an endowed girly too...But if you can find a way to strap those puppies down, jump rope. It burns an ungodly amount of calories...like 500 an hour! I'm personally investing in a jump rope and good bra! Smile My FH said thats how'd he drop weight really quickly for wrestling tournaments.

Posted: Mar 20, 2006 11:30 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Do some targeting conditioning! Assuming you've done some weight training, up the weights as much as you can for any and all chest exercises. Building muscles in your chest will shrink those puppies down! (have you ever seen female body builders? nada! haha). Also, you can try doing a starter program for something like South Beach diet for the last couple of weeks if you still need to lose some weight, but I think building more muscle there should do the trick. Try some of the machines and push yourself as much as you can (without hurting yourself of course).

Posted: Mar 20, 2006 5:23 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Thanks guys. I think I do need to just mix it up a bit. I have always thought my boobs were too big for jump roping if you know what I mean. Lol. The dress fits everywhere else so I am hoping targeting my chest and throwing in a couple more sets of push ups should do the trick.

Hey kylesbaby where in Vegas are you getting married??? I am getting married there too.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine