Who wants a Demetrio 2776 dress?

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

stillgroovin Posts : 238 Registered: 11/12/07
Who wants a Demetrio 2776 dress?
Posted: Sep 10, 2008 12:18 AM

Hey ladies! So I'm a married woman now and no longer have a use for my dress - who wants it? It's a Demetrios style 2776 from the Young Sophistactes line. Strapless, plain bodice with a slight sweetheart neckline. Has a dropped waist defined by a jeweled belt. Skirt is A-line with a bunch of pickups. Does have a train, although not a big one and there's really nothing on it. It's a nice, simple but elegant dress. 

Originally a size 16, although the bodice was taken in to about a size 14 - can be let out. Has an outer bustle, whatever they're called.  

It's getting cleaned right now, so I don't know if there will be any lasting stain, but I don't see why there should be (I got dirt on it, but no food stains! Woohoo!)  I'll let you know otherwise, though. And no rips or anything like that.

I paid $1,000 for it. I'd like $600, but I'm willing to listen to offers. Send me a message if you're interested! 

Message was edited by: stillgroovin

Nalamienea Posts : 2,924 Registered: 6/13/08
Re: Who wants a Demetrio 2776 dress?
Posted: Sep 10, 2008 6:41 AM Go to message in response to: stillgroovin

I'm sure anyone who would be interested would like to know if you got it hemmed.  If you did, then tall are you and how high were the heels you were wearing?

http://www.chrisandsarah2008.net

wedding ticker

stillgroovin Posts : 238 Registered: 11/12/07
Posted: Sep 10, 2008 9:09 AM Go to message in response to: Nalamienea

Good point! The dress was not hemmed. I'm 5'10 and it hit the floor when I was in heels, so it should be long enough for just about anyone.

The only changes I had done to it were to have the bodice taken in and have the bustle put in. 

KaliBride Posts : 1 Registered: 6/21/08
Posted: Sep 19, 2008 5:21 AM Go to message in response to: stillgroovin

Do you still have the gown for sale?
Mrs.Mosby2b!!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine