Did anyone keep?

Online Users: 1,340 guest(s), 1 user(s). Replies: 2

coastiebride Posts : 1,365 Registered: 3/26/07
Did anyone keep?
Posted: Aug 30, 2008 1:55 AM

I dont know how many of you read the Martha Stewart wedding magazines, but a while ago she did an article about out of town guest cards to include in the guests rooms. Almost like a worksheet. Well i just realized that in the craziness of moving cross country i threw that magazine out. If anyone had it i would be willing to buy it from you. I just really need that tear out, to use as a reference. It listed out of the guests different attraction, salons, malls, places to eat and i dont know what else... 

Lets not all get caught up in our wedding. Remember we should not only be planning for a our wedding but more so we should be planning for  our marriage. More so then fighting over shades of peach, tuxs, cake flavors and only god knows what else. Because the next morning it is over, guests are gone the flowers have died the cake well lets face it 1/2 of it was tossed out. Cinderella is still a maid, the limo is now a pumpkin And there is life to face ok after wild crazy monkey sex for 7 nights straight, lets not kid out selfs there are priorities After its all gone there's still bills to pay and a job to go back to

Going to the Chapel December 6th 2008

Love is a four-letter word spelled G-I-V-E

MrsReno Posts : 314 Registered: 12/21/07
Re: Did anyone keep?
Posted: Aug 30, 2008 4:23 AM Go to message in response to: coastiebride

Do you remember about how long ago it would have been? Martha Stewart wedding magazines are one of my favorite wedding magazines and I have been buying them like a month before I got engaged and up 'til now Do you think you can remember the color the cover was or anything?
♥Defy Gravitry♥

Mushaboo Posts : 2,165 Registered: 3/22/08
Re: Did anyone keep?
Posted: Aug 30, 2008 1:45 PM Go to message in response to: coastiebride

Coastie- I'm sending you a PM with my email address.  I don't have the Martha Stewart mag, but I have made a map with "points of interest" to post on our wedding web site.  Since both you and I are getting married in the Tampa Bay area, I'm sure it will be useful to you.  Just shoot me an email and I'll send you the Microsoft Publisher version so you can edit it to your liking.  If you don't have Publisher, then I can convert it to a Word document. 

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine