Veils Online

Online Users: 1,234 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 6

DuecesWild Posts : 24 Registered: 11/8/07
Veils Online
Posted: Jul 23, 2008 2:05 PM

Has anyone bought their veil online?  If so where?  I have been looking but they are soo expensive in the bridal stores.  I cant seem to wrap my brainaround $200 for a piece of tulle.  Has anyone had good luck with an online order?

Renee86 Posts : 159 Registered: 5/30/08
Re: Veils Online
Posted: Jul 23, 2008 2:15 PM Go to message in response to: DuecesWild

I haven't used this one myself but Veilshop.com is one that alot of brides use. Also places like Target and David's Bridal have some on their websites. And most of them are way under $200.Smile
Daisypath Wedding Ticker

AlottaGabbin Posts : 66 Registered: 5/26/08
Posted: Jul 23, 2008 11:06 PM Go to message in response to: DuecesWild

Actually... I just bought my veil off Ebay.  It is really really beautiful!  The only thing I say is to be sure to use Paypal to buy and buy from "Powersellers" with good reviews.  I got my veil for $30 including shipping.  There are so many to choose from in all colors, lengths and styles!

DuecesWild Posts : 24 Registered: 11/8/07
Posted: Jul 23, 2008 11:28 PM Go to message in response to: AlottaGabbin

I looked on ebay...was just not sure who to trust!  Thanks I will look again!!

AlottaGabbin Posts : 66 Registered: 5/26/08
Posted: Jul 24, 2008 10:58 AM Go to message in response to: DuecesWild

I always stick with sellers in the United States and those that are power sellers.  (there is a way to sort the search on the left hand side)  So far.... I've bought my gown, my veil and my fur wrap off Ebay.... and knock on wood.... haven't been disappointed yet!  I think my veil came from "delicate spirits"  ?  They have an online store on Ebay!  Good luck! 

scatterjoy Posts : 117 Registered: 9/27/06
Posted: Jul 24, 2008 11:36 AM Go to message in response to: DuecesWild

I would recommend wedding-veil.com.  I went with them for my wedding and bought a 2 tier, elbow length veil with just a plain cut edge for about $20.  It was really nice and shipped within a week.  (They also have options for different edges and colors for a bit extra money)

michelspa Posts : 30 Registered: 9/20/07
Posted: Aug 28, 2008 2:43 PM Go to message in response to: DuecesWild

I bought a 2 tier cathedral length veil for $63.00 which included shipping from veilsbyolena.com  The long one is 120 inches and the short tier is 30 inches. They give you options to attach together or on separate combs which I did. Then I can just wear the long one for church and switch to the shorter version for the dinner/dance. There's also other options to enhance with pearls or crystals. Shipping was quick and the quality was excellent; I was very pleased.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine