Winter Wedding..Need Ideas!

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 4

Bride2BeN2009 Posts : 27 Registered: 1/4/08
Winter Wedding..Need Ideas!
Posted: Aug 22, 2008 2:38 PM

Hello everybody! I'm just brainstorming some ideas for a Winter wedding. I would really like to incorporate pink but I'm not sure how. Does anyone have any pics of a pink winter wedding? I was considering pink and gold or pink and white/snowflakes themes. I love red because it's really romantic and I think red and brown would be my next choice, but everyone in my fiancees' family has done red and I'm one of those that have to be different..lol. Anyway, any suggestions or help would be appreciated. Thanks and happy planning :)

CatStandish Posts : 2,766 Registered: 6/20/08
Re: Winter Wedding..Need Ideas!
Posted: Aug 22, 2008 4:36 PM Go to message in response to: Bride2BeN2009

A winter wedding could be pretty with blues.   Or you could do Holly (which would be green with red berries)

Misty

Create a wedding ticker

http://johnandmisty.ourweddingday.com

Beachwed Posts : 782 Registered: 9/19/06
Posted: Aug 22, 2008 4:55 PM Go to message in response to: Bride2BeN2009

What about a really pale pink (almost white) with browns? Then it could be an outdoor type feel, very cozy.

Here's pictures I'm finding of winter weddings, with all different colors, might show you some ideas with other colors you might not have thought of.

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Posted: Aug 22, 2008 5:55 PM Go to message in response to: Bride2BeN2009

Love the pics PP posted. Here are some I found:

Cant find a pic - but you could also do pink and white Poinsettas , white lights as decor, and even SnowGlobes as favors.

Check out the Wedding Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com

Time for Biggest Loser 7 where TEAM KEL -LIZZA will remain Champions of Weightloss!

"When you're born, you get a free ticket to the Freak Show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." - R.I.P. George Carlin

Bride2BeN2009 Posts : 27 Registered: 1/4/08
Posted: Aug 22, 2008 8:06 PM Go to message in response to: Beachwed

how very cute! thank you!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine