Who is IzzaTroll?

Online Users: 1,360 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 77

Ashleyl525 Posts : 1,590 Registered: 12/27/06
Who is IzzaTroll?
Posted: Aug 22, 2008 4:08 PM

Ok so while cyber stalking this new troll I noticed she/he said they left a clue to their identity by spelling whore as whoar.

Any ideas lol...or maybe they will grace us with their prescence and give us some more...

What do ya say?

Ashley

Sending Love to my Wormies!

CaribbeanBride08 Posts : 1,474 Registered: 6/13/07
Re: Who is IzzaTroll?
Posted: Aug 22, 2008 4:12 PM Go to message in response to: Ashleyl525

So who's the person who is a grammar and spelling nut?  (and I mean that in a constructive way!).   But yeah, there's someone on here who hates poor grammar and spelling errors.  Is it Pamlin?  Damn, I can't remember.  But maybe it's someone like that since they purposely misspelled whore.

Slideshow of our wedding photos:  http://s199.photobucket.com/albums/aa135/tobiandbrian/Wedding%20Photos/?action=view&current=cb216606.pbr

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Posted: Aug 22, 2008 4:18 PM Go to message in response to: Ashleyl525

They said that was a CLUE to their identity? LOL. Where? I thought they just said they mispelled it on purpose. As a joke or something.

However - because I find it fun to think someone is pranking us and I get a kick out of it - I did notice a few other things about "The Troll." LOL.

First of all, I think they named themselves Imatroll because thats the joke. They are going around and making sometimes dumb, pointless or immature statements in various threads - and generally annoying people. THATS what trolls do! So its almost like "Hey - I told ya'all I was a TROLL,what do you expect?"

Secondly, I think its someone that knows us and knows who we are - meaning either A. A regular poster or semi regular poster or B. a lurker. Why? A few reasons. In one post, they randomly said "11111 -1 1-1" just a bunch of ONES over and over after their post. If you all remember, KC had to use the number 1 over and over again when she left the boards awhile back because of that incident. Im NOT saying this is her - its not. That would make no sense. What I am saying is that its somoene who was around when that happened.

The troll also had a post where she told AOTB that she doesnt have to write in letter form - and another where she referred to "all the drama" on the boards. Both of those things tell me they know us at least a litlte bit.

They also made fun of Sex and the City which I found funny LOL.

So far on the prank scale - they get about a B -- from me, but that could change LOL. Some of thier posts are really funny, while others are just juvenile. But again, I think that may be the point. In which case, its a little bit brilliant.

I feel like the COLUMBO of internet Trolls right now LOL.

Either way I find it entertaining.

Oh and Id also LIKE to think that spelling "I am" as IZ - is a tribute to Beachbumsteph. But that may just be my imagination.

Check out the Wedding Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com

Time for Biggest Loser 7 where TEAM KEL -LIZZA will remain Champions of Weightloss!

"When you're born, you get a free ticket to the Freak Show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." - R.I.P. George Carlin

NJ4Life Posts : 3,358 Registered: 8/10/07
Posted: Aug 22, 2008 4:21 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Kelley you're giving Angela Lansbury a run for her money with all your detective work there!

Pamlin Posts : 958 Registered: 10/26/06
Posted: Aug 22, 2008 4:22 PM Go to message in response to: CaribbeanBride08

pokes head up from under rock

I loathe poor grammar and spelling as much as the next person who proofreads presentation and copy for a living, but I'm not a hideous beast about it -or at least I'd like to think I'm not.  Heck knows I make enough mistakes when I'm typing while thinking...

As for trolling and making up fake identities to annoy people, I'm very much anti-drama, so you'll have to take me out of the running.  I have barely enough time to check in here and there on this board, let alone try to start stuff.

Isn't there enough unfabricated BS on this board already without adding more?

Pamlin

The wedding will be lovely, but it's the next day and every day after that makes me truly excited.

Posted: Aug 22, 2008 4:23 PM Go to message in response to: Ashleyl525

P.S. Or maybe its just YOU Ashley LOL. The troll did, after all, say they were my "secret lesbian lover." That sounds like something you would say.:) Either way, it was random lol.

Time for Biggest Loser 7 where TEAM KEL -LIZZA will remain Champions of Weightloss!

"When you're born, you get a free ticket to the Freak Show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." - R.I.P. George Carlin

Posted: Aug 22, 2008 4:28 PM Go to message in response to: Pamlin

Pamlin,

I see your point, but to me, people arguing and having tension with one another is a litlte different than someone coming in and having some harmless fun. I dont know. I guess I just dont take it all that seriously - and I also think its entertaining and funny. But then again - consider the source. I LOVE practical jokes and choose to have fun critiquing their ABILITY as a prankster rather than letting it bother me LOL. I just see no reason for it to bother people. You can either laugh about it and take part in the mystery, or just ignore the posts.

But yeah - Myra is also another person annoyed by bad grammar. However;much like Pamlin, I cant really see her creating a Troll screename just to screw with us. LOL. Definately not her style.

Ama - Yes, Move over Angela Lansbury!!! lol.

Posted: Aug 22, 2008 4:31 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

.... it could of course, also just be some 8 year old kid who is really, really bored. Thats what I thought at first with all the lame period jokes and such. But now I really think its someone who is a Brides.com member already or used to be or lurks.

Excuse me while I go solve another internet mystery .......

Beachwed Posts : 782 Registered: 9/19/06
Posted: Aug 22, 2008 4:37 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

When she replied to me and said it was a clue, I also became curious. Except I can't picture any "regular" on here doing this, some of the things she was posting looked like it was just trying to start a fight and were kind of mean. But everyone seems to be ignoring her on the posts (except for us who just want to know who she/he is :-) It's a Friday afternoon and I'm staring at the clock, what else is there to do?

newsjunkie Posts : 3,417 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: Aug 22, 2008 4:38 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

I don't know who this troll is but I LOOOOVE it, so hilarious!  (Well, the jokes in the beginning were lame but they get better and better as time goes on!)

And it's not ME! :)

CaribbeanBride08 Posts : 1,474 Registered: 6/13/07
Posted: Aug 22, 2008 4:43 PM Go to message in response to: Pamlin

Well damn, Pamlin!  At least I got it right that you are the proofreader!  But I thought for sure I was the one "to solve the mystery!"  LOL.  Dammit, I want to solve it before Kelley does!!  Now I'm on a mission.

BTW - I mentioned this in the confessions thread.  If you go to the troll's profile and just click on her posts and read the one liners, it's really funny.  I still haven't been to all of the actual threads but reading those had me cracking up.  One of them was titled, what do I do with an a-line bob.... troll's answer was to shave it in the shape of her e-ring.  OMG, I laughed so hard on that one.  I'm definitely entertained.

Slideshow of our wedding photos:  http://s199.photobucket.com/albums/aa135/tobiandbrian/Wedding%20Photos/?action=view&current=cb216606.pbr

Pamlin Posts : 958 Registered: 10/26/06
Posted: Aug 22, 2008 4:43 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Actually, I haven't seen a post yet, but after the few "check in" drive bys I've done in the past week or two, and seeing all the way out of proportion carnage, I couldn't do it even if I wanted to.

Pamlin

The wedding will be lovely, but it's the next day and every day after that makes me truly excited.

NJ4Life Posts : 3,358 Registered: 8/10/07
Posted: Aug 22, 2008 4:50 PM Go to message in response to: CaribbeanBride08

The sex and the city post was pretty funny.  Also b/c I HATE that show....and the troll doll is a dead give away that it's def a current member....who else would it be??

Ashleyl525 Posts : 1,590 Registered: 12/27/06
Posted: Aug 22, 2008 5:07 PM Go to message in response to: NJ4Life

lol nope not me either...I dont do the troll thing because my dumb ass would forget to sign out of one and into another and out myself...oh and I do the ...... thing and it's pure habit now theres no stopping that lol

I was trying to remember who had OAR in their name...i mean that was the part of the word that was mispelled???

and the troll doll in the name doesnt seem to hold any major messages because i read someone's post directed towards the troll about the troll dolls so it may have just been for that reason...

who ever it is is cracking me up and I love that they have left a clue...

I want more too...

you can be angela lansbury Kelley I want to be the Nancy Drew of the boards...

Ashley

Sending Love to my Wormies!

auntofthebride Posts : 9,354 Registered: 4/2/06
Posted: Aug 22, 2008 5:22 PM Go to message in response to: Ashleyl525

Dear Ashley,

Who has a history of sock puppets?

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift