I NEED A CHEAP NJ RECEPTION VENUE

Online Users: 1,248 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 4

ADazzlingEvent Posts : 69 Registered: 4/24/08
I NEED A CHEAP NJ RECEPTION VENUE
Posted: Jul 23, 2008 4:53 PM

I LIVE IN MERCER COUNTY AND I AM ON A TIGHT BUDGET. IM LOOKING FOR A VENUE BETWEEN $20-$35 AT THE MOST. PLEASE POST IF YOU KNOW OF ANY. THANKS :)

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Re: I NEED A CHEAP NJ RECEPTION VENUE
Posted: Jul 23, 2008 5:07 PM Go to message in response to: ADazzlingEvent

HUH? Can you give us some more essential information? What do you mean by $25? Per person? Or TOTAL COST? And how many guests are you having, what type of wedding, what do wish to get for that price, etc etc etc. Need MUCH more info than this.

Check out the Wedding Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com

Time for Biggest Loser 7 where TEAM KEL -LIZZA will remain Champions of Weightloss!

"When you're born, you get a free ticket to the Freak Show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." - R.I.P. George Carlin

B2B999 Posts : 700 Registered: 12/7/07
Posted: Jul 23, 2008 10:08 PM Go to message in response to: ADazzlingEvent

Well I have to imagine that you mean per person - as compared to total because the only way you're having a wedding for $35 or less is to go get your license ($28.00) and go to the courthouse. 

If you can give us a few more details as to what you're thinking location wise that would be helpful. Are you set on your date and so therefore need to find a site in that price range available on that date or are you flexible? Do you have a type of site in mind because you might want to look into public parks and then getting food from a local restaurant that does catering. Do you want to stay in Mercer County or are you willing to travel to other areas of the state?

I agree with Kelley - we need more details before we can really be much help. 

When is my wedding

NJ4Life Posts : 3,358 Registered: 8/10/07
Posted: Jul 24, 2008 3:47 PM Go to message in response to: ADazzlingEvent

I live in Mercer County too, and thats HIGHLY unlikely. To get married in NJ you need a MINIMUM of $65/head. Unless you get lucky and find some sort of discount. Maybe try planning your wedding for Jan or Feb when the prices are cheaper?
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Stevesbride Posts : 79 Registered: 1/1/07
Posted: Aug 1, 2008 10:24 PM Go to message in response to: NJ4Life

I live in Mercer County too and I agree with NJ4Life.  What time of the year are you getting married?  Have you considered having your family do the cooking?

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine