pic of my Eddie!!! :)

Online Users: 1,265 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 60

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Re: pic of my Eddie!!! :)
Posted: May 22, 2007 3:12 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

GIN AND CYNDI... you are both cracking me up!!! You see, I think you are missing poor Stephanie already arent you? The world just seems empty without our Beachbum. I might cry.
Kelley Lynn:)

Posted: May 22, 2007 3:15 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

And I was looking so forward to being the MOH for my new BFF and of course meeting Cindi Lauper and taking a spin in the new porshe that popz was buying! Dang it....your still coolz though Kel.

cyndi33 Posts : 2,585 Registered: 1/3/07
Posted: May 22, 2007 3:43 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

And I was so looking forward to all the HOTzzzz pics of the wedding, the costume party, popz porsche, eddie in a thong speedo (OMG like, gag me with a spoon!!) and like, the whole totally radz totally trippin'z bikini beach wedding!!!  oh well...maybe next time.

Posted: May 22, 2007 4:49 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Gin, my apologies for earlier! I feel like such a moron, now that the laughing has subsided! 

Posted: Jul 28, 2008 7:32 PM Go to message in response to: beachbumsteph

BUMPING this per Request of MRS SASS!!!

Here ya go .......

Check out the Wedding Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com

Time for Biggest Loser 7 where TEAM KEL -LIZZA will remain Champions of Weightloss!

"When you're born, you get a free ticket to the Freak Show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." - R.I.P. George Carlin

ginmal Posts : 396 Registered: 1/11/08
Posted: Jul 29, 2008 9:59 AM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Just re-reading that is so fuuny. Can you elieve it's been a YEAR since beachbumsteph?? Time really does fly huh?? Not too coolz!

Bless your own day, leave mine alone!Innocent

Posted: Jul 29, 2008 10:15 AM Go to message in response to: ginmal

I know!! It cracked me up too reading it again - especially how some people were actually all angry about BBS and I was thinking "OH CRAP - IM GOING TO GET FLAMED AND BE HATED WHEN I EXPOSE MYSELF - OOPS!!!" Meanwhile I was rolling on the floor everytime you Gin would reply to BBS. LOL. Ah good times.

Sass was looking through old threads yesterday and she requested I find this one and bring it back for her. So here it is Sass - hope you see and enjoy!

Time for Biggest Loser 7 where TEAM KEL -LIZZA will remain Champions of Weightloss!

"When you're born, you get a free ticket to the Freak Show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." - R.I.P. George Carlin

Lorilee Posts : 437 Registered: 12/18/07
Posted: Jul 29, 2008 10:36 AM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

o.o

I just went back and read the threads the OP posted.

I'm disturbed now. Really disturbed.

Lori & Bob
October 11, 2008

Daisypath Wedding Ticker

Posted: Jul 29, 2008 10:41 AM Go to message in response to: Lorilee

Lori - you read Beachbumstephs threads? I dont think you were around back then, so Ill let you in on the fun in case youre not aware. BBS (Beachbumstep) was not a real person. It was ME. About a year ago I pulled a little practical joke on the boards pretending to be this airheaded girl having a bikini Wedding ona Beach. It went on for a good week or two before I revealed that it was me. I also made it so that BBS was very fond of GIN - she kept asking if she would be her MOH because they were both from Florida lol. It was so much fun to watch Gin get all riled up -thats why I chose her as my target LOL. Anyway - thats the story of BBS. Them were some Good times.

cyndi33 Posts : 2,585 Registered: 1/3/07
Posted: Jul 29, 2008 11:01 AM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Holy Crap!!! hahahaha...thanks for reposting, I missed BBS and her Eddie. 

lori83 Posts : 1,852 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: Jul 29, 2008 11:29 AM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

'Them were some good times'

lol, yup them were.

Lorilee Posts : 437 Registered: 12/18/07
Posted: Jul 29, 2008 11:38 AM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

o.o

That was you? Oh my god, I would have never guessed that. NOW I can see the humor value in it, but before I was so incredibly disturbed...

Lori & Bob
October 11, 2008

Daisypath Wedding Ticker

BoysMissLady Posts : 932 Registered: 1/18/07
Posted: Jul 29, 2008 11:39 AM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Really Kelley?  It was you?  I had no idea.  I don't think I was around either...but I've heard about BBS and I thought she was a real fake...not a fake fake.  lol!  crazy!!!

Posted: Jul 29, 2008 12:06 PM Go to message in response to: BoysMissLady

Yup it was me. My shining moment of PUNKING everyone on the boards. And oh how much FUN it was!!! This thread with her fiance "Eddies" picture was just one in about 10 other threads that Beachbum started; all equally ridiculous. Good,good times.:)

NewMrsSass Posts : 722 Registered: 12/31/06
Posted: Jul 30, 2008 6:53 AM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Honestly...I just spit my tea out all over myself laughing.  I remember when I saw that picture for the first time...I don't know when it was funnier.  Just now, wondering where in Google world Kelley found this picture, or back then, thinking that there really was a BBSteph and she had the hots for that guy.

Thanks Kelley!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine