So I'm new here...

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 6

ObjetTrouve Posts : 10 Registered: 7/15/08
So I'm new here...
Posted: Jul 15, 2008 7:19 AM

And I'm totally new to this girly wedding stuff. So I'll be looking forward to meeting all of you and chatting for a while. Cool?
Love is a crying baby mama warned you not to shake...

B2B999 Posts : 700 Registered: 12/7/07
Re: So I'm new here...
Posted: Jul 15, 2008 8:50 AM Go to message in response to: ObjetTrouve

Welcome and congratulations on your engagement. I saw in your profile that you're only just engaged so do not stress to much about the details yet - just enjoy!

At least for a little while...and then its time to work! By the way I will be wearing a blue gown though it does have some white lace accents so you will definitely be able to find a lot of options in non-traditional colors if you are willing to think outside the box.

When is my wedding

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Posted: Jul 15, 2008 6:34 PM Go to message in response to: ObjetTrouve

Cool. Welcome to the boards and Have Fun! Youll get lots of great help here ...

Check out the Wedding Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com

Time for Biggest Loser 7 where TEAM KEL -LIZZA will remain Champions of Weightloss!

"When you're born, you get a free ticket to the Freak Show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." - R.I.P. George Carlin

coastiebride Posts : 1,365 Registered: 3/26/07
Posted: Jul 15, 2008 6:44 PM Go to message in response to: ObjetTrouve

Congratulations and welcome everyone here has great ideas and suggestions as well

Lets not all get caught up in our wedding. Remember we should not only be planning for a our wedding but more so we should be planning for  our marriage. More so then fighting over shades of peach, tuxs, cake flavors and only god knows what else. Because the next morning it is over, guests are gone the flowers have died the cake well lets face it 1/2 of it was tossed out. Cinderella is still a maid, the limo is now a pumpkin And there is life to face ok after wild crazy monkey sex for 7 nights straight, lets not kid out selfs there are priorities After its all gone there's still bills to pay and a job to go back to

Going to the Chapel December 6th 2008

Love is a four-letter word spelled G-I-V-E

Mushaboo Posts : 2,165 Registered: 3/22/08
Posted: Jul 15, 2008 11:36 PM Go to message in response to: ObjetTrouve

Wecome to our little site!  We're always load of fun.  Promise.  Congrats on your engagement.  Enjoy it. 

I got all my planning done.  Now, I have 8 months till the wedding with nothing to do.  LOL  You have plenty of time.

I was also a tomboy.  When I got engaged, I couldn't tell you a rose from a peony.  Now I can tell you anything about flowers, food, DIY, etc.  You'll be amazed at how much you'll learn and get into wedding planning.  The girls on here help a lot.  Promise.

http://www.mywedding.com/robertandginger

FinallyMrsS Posts : 1,035 Registered: 3/29/08
Posted: Jul 15, 2008 11:53 PM Go to message in response to: ObjetTrouve

Welcome! You will probably become more girly once the ring is put on your finger!!! Enjoy the engagement for now until it is time to plan!

ObjetTrouve Posts : 10 Registered: 7/15/08
Posted: Jul 18, 2008 4:38 AM Go to message in response to: ObjetTrouve

Thanks everyone. :) I appreciate it. :)

Also concerning colored dresses, yeah, I've mostly been looking at this electric blue prom dress...I've only been barely looking at stuff, but I can't get it off my mind. And Scott (my fiance) and Aleks (my maid of honor) like it too. Aleks even found an interesting idea for bridesmaid wear. (Aleks is at fault for me looking so much into this stuff already)

Dress:

http://www.formaldress4u.co.uk/acatalog/prom_dresses_Style_17_bigth.jpg

Aleks' bridesmaid dress:

http://fairygothmother.co.uk/70-florence-app6.htm

And Scott is thinking a gray tux might look nice. I don't know, it's still sooo early, but still fun to think about. :)

Love is a crying baby mama warned you not to shake...

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine