Fat Loss Encouragement

Online Users: 1,257 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 1
Fat Loss Encouragement
Posted: Mar 16, 2006 3:41 PM

I didn't put in "weight" because that's not what I'm really aiming to lose, I'm trying to lose the fat, or at least make the cells a tight itty bitty thing so that it wouldn't show up!

I believe I have been losing some but I'm getting more and more discouraged. The good news is that my body is getting very toned and I'm able to run 2 miles without too much trouble, but I get so lazy! I still have the pouch, and I'm running out of ideas on how to maintain my good diet. I mean...fruits for snacks and veggies everyday, as well as the same fish and rice each night...where can I go with this? What do you gals think of to keep going?

Fat Loss Encouragement
Posted: Mar 16, 2006 3:53 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

It's funny you should ask. I go to the gym mon -fri and I go to body sculpting on tues & thurs too. I have not lost a pound in a long time. It was just a routine for me. I watched the biggest looser last night and saw those women who worked so hard and looked great. If those girls who were heavier then I am can get off their butts and hoof it on the treadmill then damn it, so can I. I have really bumped up my workouts. Seeing other people who work so hard motivates me. I know exactly what you mean about getting discourged. Like I said I am working out a ton and see no results..it IS discouraing. I just keep on doing it and maybe one day I'll step on that scale and be really surprised. Just think of the shape you would be if if you did nothing...

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine