Calling All The 2009 Brides

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 53

keyshiawedding Posts : 31 Registered: 6/5/08
Calling All The 2009 Brides
Posted: Jul 14, 2008 12:17 AM

Hello

I am looking for brides who is getting married in 2009 and looking for information and some where they can express their self as well ask questions. The reason that I have started this spread was to see what other 2009 brides were doing. I want it to be a place if you have questions no matter how dumb it might sound to you still ask it because someone can help and right now we need alot of it

So I look forward to hearing from you i wish you the best of look let get started planning the most important day of our life.

WE  ARE  GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!

Re: Calling All The 2009 Brides
Posted: Jul 14, 2008 12:20 AM Go to message in response to: keyshiawedding

so far i have picked out my colors which are tiffany blue,choc,and latte

we will be getting married at a civic center which is $875.00

and I found a florist our wedding is own a budget because we do have to live after this wedding but tell me this is $ 3500 to pay for a florist?

FinallyMrsS Posts : 1,035 Registered: 3/29/08
Posted: Jul 14, 2008 12:20 AM Go to message in response to: keyshiawedding

Hi there! I am getting married Sept 12, 2009 I dont have any questions right no, but I am sure I will!

Posted: Jul 14, 2008 12:34 AM Go to message in response to: FinallyMrsS

Hi,

Thank you for responding to my spread. Look forward hearing from you.

Posted: Jul 14, 2008 12:44 AM Go to message in response to: keyshiawedding

I dont have very many details at this point. I have my bridal party(6 girls, 2 flower girls, 2 ring bearers) the colors(black with pale pink), and I am about 95% sure I have the location. I am thinking the Westlake Yacht club. Oh and I have my caterer. I am a babe on a budget and do not want to spend a ton on our wedding. We would rather have a house. But we do have big dreams! I am excited to see how it all turns out!

Posted: Jul 14, 2008 12:44 AM Go to message in response to: keyshiawedding

Sorry double post!!!

Message was edited by: FutureMrsSchultz

tessandnate09 Posts : 136 Registered: 4/21/08
Posted: Jul 14, 2008 12:46 AM Go to message in response to: keyshiawedding

Hey All You Beautiful Brides! 

I've picked my colors, i'm working on my venue but I think I'm going to get married at a wonderful local farm/vineyard. I'm looking at dresses, and I think I've found it...but its to early to tell.

I would love to hear what you ladies are doing! Let the creativity flow, right? 

The day he becomes my husband and I become his wife...September 6th 2009

Posted: Jul 14, 2008 12:59 AM Go to message in response to: tessandnate09

thank you for responding to the thread

I have started looking at dresses over the net especially bridemaids dresses but not to many is eye catching.I thought planning for my wedding was not going to be this hard. I want to know is your FH want to do alot in the wedding that is the problem,I am having he want to have a alot of say so because his favorite quote is "your not paying for this alone it is my day to not just you" tell me the truth is I'm wrong for not letting him go with me everywhere?

Posted: Jul 14, 2008 1:01 AM Go to message in response to: FinallyMrsS

I'm having ten girls ,two flower girls,two juniorbridemaidsand a junior bride

Posted: Jul 14, 2008 1:01 AM Go to message in response to: FinallyMrsS

your colors are pretty

mobride09 Posts : 519 Registered: 3/5/08
Posted: Jul 14, 2008 1:16 AM Go to message in response to: keyshiawedding

Hey, I love your colors!  If you're interested you can check out the May 2009 (or any 2009) thread.  We have a ton of people on there talking about their 2009 weddings!

Posted: Jul 14, 2008 1:19 AM Go to message in response to: keyshiawedding

Thanks Keyshia!

Now as for you FH wanting to help. Have you tried talking to him about how you are feeling? My FH is leaving all the planning up to me. Except the bar of course!!! You should talk to him and just ask him what it is that he wants. Then let him know you want to create a special day for both of you and you will respect his wishes, but you would rather get options alone. If that doesn't work, maybe you can ask him what is really important to him and let him take on two or three things. He will probably get overwhelmed and back off!!!

kcorder79 Posts : 2 Registered: 7/10/08
Posted: Jul 14, 2008 12:48 PM Go to message in response to: FinallyMrsS

I'm having a luau theme.  We aren't going all out on the wedding attire.  The men are wearing matching Hawaiian shirts and khaki shorts with flip flops.  The women are wearing Hawaiian printed summer dresses with flip flops and I'm going to wear a white summer dress.  I haven't decided on favors or anything...any suggestions would be helpful, I have a ton of ideas but nothing that has stood out yet. 
This is paying for my wedding... http://www.jusmeplease.com/ Smile

Swtqban Posts : 1 Registered: 7/3/08
Posted: Jul 14, 2008 2:46 PM Go to message in response to: FinallyMrsS

Hey all future brides!!!  We have set the date for September 26, 2009.  It seems so far away but i know it'll be here quicker than I can imagine.  I started to look for my wedding dress over the internet and I have been looking for reception halls.  I have 5 girls in the wedding, one MOH 2 bridesmaid, and 2 juniors and my twin nieces are my flower girls.  
"Love is giving someone the power to hurt you, but trusting them not to"

pl8grl7298 Posts : 33 Registered: 3/15/07
Posted: Jul 14, 2008 2:51 PM Go to message in response to: kcorder79

Hi all,

Me and my FH are getting married July 24, 2009. We actually just set the official date about a week ago because we just found the perfect venue. My FH and I love vibrant bold colors so i guess you could say the colors of our wedding will be similar to the colors of the rainbow. 

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine