June 2008 Brides

Online Users: 1,239 guest(s), 2 user(s). Replies: 1,872

LochNessie Posts : 1,631 Registered: 4/2/07
Re: June 2008 Brides
Posted: Jun 29, 2008 1:50 PM Go to message in response to: LochNessie

Frig, I knew I was forgetting someone!

MrsRay, congrats!  The pictures you posted look amazing. :)

And Beauti, you look like you had a great day.

-Ness

Check out my work bridal blog: http://vclarke.encblogs.com.  I also need to come up with a name for it!  Who wants to help? 

Oh baby don't it feel like Heaven right now? Don't it feel like something from a dream? - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers

FutureMrsRLee Posts : 64 Registered: 12/18/07
Posted: Jun 29, 2008 11:23 PM Go to message in response to: LochNessie

CONGRATS TO ALL THE BEAUTIFUL BRIDES!!!!  I hope everyone's day went smoothly and perfect.  Mine was wonderful, wouldn't have done anything differently.  

Here's few pic's.  

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

www.mywedding.com/laraandlee

Posted: Jun 29, 2008 11:27 PM Go to message in response to: ChicaChels

Congrats Chica!  Your pictures look amazing.....love your color scheme, its so summery!  And you look beautiful!

MrsWilliams2008 Posts : 1,431 Registered: 7/19/07
Posted: Jun 30, 2008 3:05 AM Go to message in response to: FutureMrsRLee

OMG, all of y'all are such cutie pies!!!!

Poster Formerly Known as beauti381

http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/RyAnne Stafford&RobertWilliams, Jr

Happily Married since June 21, 2008

deltagirl Posts : 516 Registered: 12/30/06
Posted: Jun 30, 2008 5:34 PM Go to message in response to: MrsWilliams2008

Hi Ladies-

I'm Married!!!!

It has been an exhausting week.

The wedding was absolutely beautiful! I was blown away when I saw the ceremony space and the reception. As soon as I have pics I will post them. We leave for honeymoon ( Hawaii!) on wednesday. Right know I am STILL fighting my cold. But it didn't take away from the day.

The Groomsmen BY FAR were more emotional about the day. They all cried at the rehearsal dinner and teared up as I was walking down the aisle. Pretty funny considering they are these tall, fit black men who act all hard!

My photographer was great.  She sent me one sneak peek photo. When I get others I will post.

Everyone's pictures looked lovely. Glad you are having a good time in FL - Beauti

Thank You all for the well wishes and advice....the memorial flower for my father was great!

Congrats everyone!

Mrs. Trina Smith

sorry can't figure out how to post pic....I'l post when I can.  Off to spend time with DHLaughing

www.brides.com/weddingwebsite/trinaandron2008

deltagirl Posts : 516 Registered: 12/30/06
Posted: Jul 1, 2008 12:49 AM Go to message in response to: deltagirl

Figured it out!
more to come....
deltagirl

www.brides.com/weddingwebsite/trinaandron2008

Message was edited by: deltagirl

davesbride621 Posts : 35 Registered: 12/13/07
Posted: Jul 2, 2008 9:44 AM Go to message in response to: deltagirl

Congrats ladies...we all did it!!  I can't believe it is all over.  All that planning and worrying that things weren't going to be "perfect". 

Our day was everything I had hoped for and more.  The first part of the day was stressful, but at the end of the day none of that mattered.  We left for our honeymoon at 4 the next morning.  That was crazy.  The honeymoon in Ocho Rios, Jamaica was great.  We missed our animals though.  I should be getting all my pics sometime this week.  Here is a pic of our honeymoon.

What good is a life, with no one to share,
the light of the moon, the honor of a swear. - Gavin DeGraw

On June 21, 2008, I will marry my best friend!!

Posted: Jul 2, 2008 12:01 PM Go to message in response to: deltagirl

Hey Deltagirl, I can't see you're pic, its all red.  Maybe its my computer.......

I'm glad everyone is having a time on their honeymoons.....I can't wait to go on mine.  3 1/2 more weeks of training and we'll be on our way! 

awaywego Posts : 66 Registered: 6/22/07
Posted: Jul 2, 2008 1:18 PM Go to message in response to: FutureMrsRLee

HELLO LADIES!! Congrats to us all!  

We had an amazing time.  Nearly everything went off without a hitch. I woke the tuesday morning before with a huge sun/fever blister on my bottom lip, it had split by thursday for my wedding on friday.  luckly I was able to hide it enough for pictures.  That damn thing hurt but we made the best of it!

I cried a little, the pictures of me holding in the quivering lip are quite funny.  I have some pictures from what friends have sent me.  I'll try to post on here, otherwise I'll send the photobucket links.    

Posted: Jul 2, 2008 1:37 PM Go to message in response to: awaywego

Message was edited by: awaywego

Posted: Jul 2, 2008 1:43 PM Go to message in response to: awaywego

Posted: Jul 2, 2008 1:44 PM Go to message in response to: awaywego

sorry they are so big.  Haven't had time to resize yet. 

LochNessie Posts : 1,631 Registered: 4/2/07
Posted: Jul 2, 2008 7:45 PM Go to message in response to: awaywego

Delta, I can't see your pic either! :(

Awaywego, your pics are gorgeous!  I love your dress. :D

-Ness

Check out my work bridal blog: http://vclarke.encblogs.com.  I also need to come up with a name for it!  Who wants to help? 

Oh baby don't it feel like Heaven right now? Don't it feel like something from a dream? - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers

Gregslizzy Posts : 197 Registered: 6/11/07
Posted: Jul 2, 2008 10:38 PM Go to message in response to: LochNessie

Beautiful pictures ladies!! I'm glad everyone looked so happy on their day.

My photographer posted about 40 images on his site.

www.studio-1921.com is the website. To see a collage with images at the reception, when you are first on the home page, click on Jack Antonio Blog. My sister did a great job with our cake, it looks great in pictures and my friend who made the flowers for the cake surprised me by making Biscotti as favors, those are also in the collage. Now  to see the 40 pictures he posted, when you are first on the home page, Click on Wedding Gallery then Click on Galleries, and lastly, click on Greg and Elizabeth Cook.

The one thing that was disappointing on  that day was that my dress was supposed to come with a bustle right from the company that made it but we never found the hooks for it. I had to carry it around at times and my cousin put it up but it just didn't look right, so at other times, I just let it drag on the dance floor which was okay. All in all, nothing major went wrong so I have lots of great memories from the day.

06-07-08 bride!

FutureMrsNajar Posts : 159 Registered: 11/15/07
Posted: Jul 3, 2008 9:00 PM Go to message in response to: Gregslizzy

Hello Everyone!

Its so great to finally see everyones pictures and read about your wedding day! All of you looked beautiful. Doesnt it feel really strange to be a wife? The first time I heard DH say my wife and I, I nearly hypervenilated.

Anyway so i was a 6/28 bride. Im sorry I dont have pictures to post yet but the wedding was absolutely beautiful. There were a few things that went wrong. My husband and I worked so hard to create what we called a "partial seating arrangement" for those people that we wanted to seat together such as people from his company and college friends. Those tables got taken by people who decided to write their own names on the reserved signs! Can you believe that! I had ordered two ice sculptures that were supposed to have our initials engraved into them but instead it said "58" I still dont know what the 58 was about. And finally my wedding dress fell on me before the ceremony and I got foundation all over the front of my dress. But did you know bread gets foundation of wedding dresses!!!!

Ill post pictures soon. Congratulations to you all!

Mariam Najar (Thats sooooo weird  to have a new last name!)

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.

~ June 28, 2008 ~

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine