OFFICE DRAMA- Oh no she's not going to do it! Yes- SHE IS!

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 21

Mushaboo Posts : 2,165 Registered: 3/22/08
OFFICE DRAMA- Oh no she's not going to do it! Yes- SHE IS!
Posted: Jun 20, 2008 5:26 PM

Well, ladies, I finally have some office drama of my own to share!  We’ll set the story up so you understand.  Ever since I have been at this office (about 7 months now), there is always this girl in the break room every morning when I get my coffee.  She’s always eating Pop Tarts and 99.9% of the time she is always fussing with someone on the phone.  I always mind my business and think to myself, “Hmmm, it is too early to be that cranky.”

Skip forward to two Fridays ago.  I’m sitting at my desk reviewing claims when you hear a chair being thrown, screaming, crying, cursing- the whole kit and caboodle of someone loosing their mind.  It’s my Pop Tart friend.  She is screaming about “you’re the MF POS that gave me F**king herpes while I was pregnant! I can’t believe you’d cheat on me again!  This is like what, John, the 3rd F**king time you have done this?  WTF are we supposed to be about our guests?”  People who went in the break room said that he was calling her all sorts of names too saying she was a whore, b**ch, dirty slut, worthless- like everything under the sun.  She was repeating what he would call her and say F you and I hate you.  This went on for about 2-3 hours.

My interest peaked at the word “guests”.  I think there’s no way!  She couldn’t be!  No- is she?  Is she getting married?  So, being new, I ask around.  Sure enough Pop Tart is engaged to her baby’s daddy.  They’ve been together since right after HS, had a baby a year ago, and so the word is he decided to make her an honest woman by finally getting married.  Word is around the office that he’s a POS, treats her like hell, and she just loves him to death.

Well, they were supposed to get married on a 3 day cruise and all the family was going to go for the weekend.  The wedding date was 2 weeks from the fight so that would mean it is …… drumroll please….. tomorrow!  Honestly, I thought that Pop Tart would have seen the light now because if you cheat on me multiple times AND give me herpes.  Come on!  You can do better.  She was “out sick” a couple days the following week.  I thought she was healing, getting over him, perhaps moving.

Present day- I come into work today.  Her cubicle is decorated with streamers, balloons, wedding bells, the whole 9 yards.  I almost fell over when I saw it!  That means after the herpes, the cheating, the nasty names, and overall bottom-feeder treatment she gets, she’s going through with it.  I wanted to grab her and shake her!  I wanted to grab the people in that department and scream at them!  I don’t know.  I couldn’t go through with marrying someone like that.

Could you?  Thoughts, etc?

http://www.mywedding.com/robertandginger

notjustaprettyf... Posts : 41 Registered: 6/9/08
Re: OFFICE DRAMA- Oh no she's not going to do it! Yes- SHE IS!
Posted: Jun 20, 2008 5:34 PM Go to message in response to: Mushaboo

Omg.  Can we say idiot? 

Ashleyanne2010 Posts : 447 Registered: 5/3/08
Posted: Jun 20, 2008 5:37 PM Go to message in response to: Mushaboo

wow, your office is way more interesting than mine!!!

i think it's kinda weird that people would be so blatantly supportive after seeing/hearing behavior like that.  i would've avoided congratulating her at all costs.

and to marry someone with that history? i mean, obviously no one really knows their relationship except for them, but the few known facts are definitely dump-worthy ones!!!

my first thought thought: their poor kid...

eek.

stargazer9 Posts : 448 Registered: 12/20/06
Posted: Jun 20, 2008 5:53 PM Go to message in response to: Mushaboo

How did they keep their jobs after behaviour like that?

CaribbeanBride08 Posts : 1,474 Registered: 6/13/07
Posted: Jun 20, 2008 6:04 PM Go to message in response to: Mushaboo

HOLY SHIT!!!  I really don't know what else to say right now.  I need to absorb this first, I guess.  But yeah, WTF was she thinking with marrying this guy.  Come on?? He had to get herpes from someone, and that someone would've been someone he was cheating on her with.  OMG.  HOLY SHIT!!   Wow, wow, wow!!!  Good one, Ginger!  Thanks for that!!!

I must say the only thing that would've made this better is if this woman would've been on brides.com asking "Should I call off the wedding?"  LOL  :)

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Married 4/21/08 at Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort

Slideshow of our wedding photos: 

http://s199.photobucket.com/albums/aa135/tobiandbrian/Wedding%20Photos/?action=view¤t=cb216606.pbr

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Posted: Jun 20, 2008 6:08 PM Go to message in response to: stargazer9

Id be laughing my ass off right now at the ridiculousness of these two morons if only they didnt have a child together. Cuz that makes it go from incredibly funny, to just SAD and unfair (to the child.) In my eyes; if you wanna be an idiot in your life; date losers who treat you like absolute crap; yell and scream at one another on your stupid cell phones at work; and generally be stupid people, HAVE AT IT. Have a good time. But please dont CONCEIVE a goddamn child together and bring them into a world of THAT chaotic mess. That pisses me off.

Yeah - and where do you work that someone can yell and scream for THREE HOURS on their phone and throw chairs and noone stops them??? LOL. Damn. What an exciting office.

I dont even think I need to SAY whether or not I would marry someone like that ... ummm, NOOO!!!!

"THE AISLE RUNNER" has officially launched - www.myaislerunner.com

BL6. TEAM KELL-LIZA will CHACHACHA our way to the TOP $ PRIZE!

CaribbeanBride08 Posts : 1,474 Registered: 6/13/07
Posted: Jun 20, 2008 6:27 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Oh yeah, I didn't even think about the children.  Damn, now I'm bummed.
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Married 4/21/08 at Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort

Slideshow of our wedding photos: 

http://s199.photobucket.com/albums/aa135/tobiandbrian/Wedding%20Photos/?action=view¤t=cb216606.pbr

MrsMaryAnn Posts : 12 Registered: 12/15/07
Posted: Jun 20, 2008 6:34 PM Go to message in response to: Mushaboo

Thats really sad and SO stupid. She hasa fucking child with a future and this decision is going to hurt it. The fact that she has stayed with him so long makes me wonder if its for his money or if maybe, maybe she really loves him, kinda like Heathcliff and Catherine. Most likely she is just being stupid, I mean how can you love some one who repeatedly treats you so terribly. 

"All you need is Love"

Message was edited by: MrsMaryAnn

kennysoldwife Posts : 3,859 Registered: 4/28/07
Posted: Jun 20, 2008 6:58 PM Go to message in response to: Mushaboo

Can you say Divorce Court.  So sad about the baby. 

Kenny and Me Perfect Together,  10 years and counting.

MrsAWarner Posts : 191 Registered: 2/18/08
Posted: Jun 20, 2008 8:06 PM Go to message in response to: Mushaboo

Every time I hear about something like this I always wonder to myself where these people come from....and why in the hell are they allowed to procreate???

I feel for their poor, innocent child. If the dude treats her like that then what kind of father could he possibly be? And what is she going to teach her child-especially if it's a girl-about how a woman should be treated by a man. Sheesh.

On a lighter note, I'll bet it was pretty funny to listen to her rant and rave like that. Who the heck does that at work?

PharmToxGirl Posts : 5,446 Registered: 8/30/07
Posted: Jun 20, 2008 8:42 PM Go to message in response to: Mushaboo

I don't get people like that.

I feel very bad for the child.

And HOW does she still have her job?!?!? 

kroberts Posts : 443 Registered: 7/30/07
Posted: Jun 20, 2008 11:21 PM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

I 2nd that. I just don't get some people's thought process.

How do you recover from a fight like that? Maybe it's me, but when I say, "I fucking hate you." I mean it. And if I had that kind of history with a person and saw them after a fight like that, I'd do 1 of 2 things depending on what they did. 1. If they ignored me, I wouldn't say a word while I kicked them out. 2. If they said ANYTHING, even apologized, they better pray the cops get there before I finish saying what's on my mind.

I give them 6 more months. But you know what, I say that, and those are the dysfunctional couples that make it...

April 4, 2009 is the big day!

rubyred1 Posts : 968 Registered: 8/9/07
Posted: Jun 20, 2008 11:31 PM Go to message in response to: kroberts

I don't get it!  I'm sorry but any man that gave me herpes would be out on the street and I would post that shit all over to make sure he didn't give it to anyone else!  Poor kid!
http://tac.families.com/ezb/1039358.png

TakeBackYourWed... Posts : 139 Registered: 4/5/08
Posted: Jun 21, 2008 12:11 AM Go to message in response to: Mushaboo

I am going to make a strong guess that neither has stable parents, neither has married parents, neither has self esteem or confidence and neither has a clue what they are doing isn't anything but normal.

Scary.  And chances of success are small!  Let's hope for the baby's sake they can make a go of it!

Modern Bride Magazine Trendsetter 2007!

http://www.thefirstdance.com

~~Managing the Family Dynamics of Wedding Planning through a book, dvd, wedding stress coaching, articles and more~~

DeezNuttiest Posts : 200 Registered: 1/10/08
Posted: Jun 21, 2008 12:17 AM Go to message in response to: rubyred1

you know its so sad, 1 for the child obviously but 2 for a woman who can't see her own worth.

i had a friend whos bf used to beat her along with cheating and all that other great stuff, i always tried to tell her how great she was and how much better she could do, but she never listened. one day POS made the mistake of hitting her in front of me, well i tell you, i stood right up to him and began beating him like he did to her. it was a very brutal fight, he treated me like a man (which i expected) but in the end i kicked his butt beyond belief. and as he sat there in a corner wiping the blood off his face, she ran to him crying, saying things like " i can't believe she did that" and "baby im so sorry, i love you". needless to say that was the last time i ever spoke to her, as much as i wanted to, i couldn't keep someone like that in my life, it was too much hurt and stress for me to watch someone i loved continuously go through that crap.

i never could understand how someone could not love themselves enough to want better, but then there is always that old saying "you never know what goes on behind closed doors". im not saying anyone ever deserves treatment like that, but who knows, maybe she is a horrid woman and he is her karma.

Why does November 1st seem sooooooooo far away?????

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine