So here's a unique problem... (ha) No time to lose weight?? Help!

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3
So here's a unique problem... (ha) No time to lose weight?? Help!
Posted: Jan 23, 2008 4:27 PM

I'm not overweight but I've gained about 15 lbs in the past 2 years or so.  I hate it.  I used to love how I looked (not in a conceited kind of way but in a shopping used to be fun kind of way).  Now, I won't wear shorts, wear a tshirt over my bathing suit and have out grown every single pair of jeans I own.  I'm frustrated.

I'm trying to figure out some thing that will work for me but my life is incredibly hectic and working out... well I just can't figure out when.

I work 4 days a week and then go to school full time.  There's only two days a week that I'm home in the morning, and one evening a week that I'm home.  Between school work, cooking, cleaning and then just being at school or work I can't find the time to work out unless I woke up earlier but I'm already exhausted!  I'm not sure what to do. Any suggestions?

Happily Married since November 3, 2007

MrsMaryAnn Posts : 12 Registered: 12/15/07
Re: So here's a unique problem... (ha) No time to lose weight?? Help!
Posted: Jun 19, 2008 12:07 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

15lbs. really isn't that much and you'll be able to shed it pretty easily. If you don't have much time to exercise you really have to focus on your diet. Try to eat healthy and filling foods. I have been try to lose 20lbs and so far have lost 13. I just monitor my calorie intake and avoid foods I automatically know are bad. Don't expect immediate results. It sounds like you're already at a pretty healthy weight which means you're going to have to take it slow to keep it off.
"All you need is Love"

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Sep 19, 2012 2:15 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

A-Line Sweetheart Neckline One-Shoulder Strap with Ruffles and Split on teh Skirt Floor Length Zipper Chiffon prom dress
Save up to 24% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $129.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-sweetheart-neckline-oneshoulder-strap-with-ruffles-and-split-on-teh-skirt-floor-length-zipper-chiffon-prom-dress-p-31970.html

shellyItWorks Posts : 3 Registered: 8/30/12
Posted: Sep 21, 2012 12:08 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Not sure if you've ever heard of the ItWorks! ultimate body applicator but it tones, tightens, and firms your troubled areas in as little as 45 minutes! I am a distributor for itworks but i have also used the product myself and let me tell you it does work! I lost 9 inches in my tummy with just 2 wraps. You can go to my site and sign up as a loyal customer, get 4 wraps for $59 (retail $99) and tighten up that baby pouch in no time! This is definitely not a scam! You can email me at mommy0621@yahoo.com for more information or go to http://michellebrandel.myitworks.com

Hope to hear from you soon :)

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine