How I lost 8 pounds in my first week! 52 to go...

Online Users: 1,376 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 2
How I lost 8 pounds in my first week! 52 to go...
Posted: Jun 1, 2008 12:48 PM

Hi everyone. Just wanted to post my goals and progress to keep myself accountable and motivated to keep losing weight. I want to lose 60 pounds by my wedding 4/11/09. I am starting early to give myself plenty of time to reach my goal weight. We're going to Hawaii for a week and I want to be able to look good on the beach and for those honeymoon nightsWink

I started a new meal replacement program through my doctor and have already lost 8 pounds in my first week! His receptionist has lost 149 pounds since mid October 2007, without even having to exercise. If she can do that, I know I can reach my goals too. It is very easy and the food is pretty good. I will keep you updated as I continue on with the program. I'm pretty motivated so far.

I wish you all the best of luck on your weight loss efforts.

Amber 

Re: How I lost 8 pounds in my first week! 52 to go...
Posted: Jun 5, 2008 10:41 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

What is the name of the mail replacement program?  I lost 70 pounds on weight watchers last year but unfortunately gained a good portion back when I broke my foot earlier this year.

I would love to hear more about your program.

Thanks andhope to hear from you soon! 

MrsMaryAnn Posts : 12 Registered: 12/15/07
Re: How I lost 8 pounds in my first week! 52 to go...
Posted: Jun 19, 2008 11:14 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

I think its great that you are so motivated to lose weight, thats usually the hardest part. I'm sure your program is really reliable but still I would be weary about losing so much in a week because its easy to gain back.     "All you need is Love"

Message was edited by: MrsMaryAnn

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine