November 2008 Brides

Online Users: 1,335 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 290

November22Bride Posts : 397 Registered: 1/8/08
Re: November 2008 Brides
Posted: Jun 17, 2008 11:40 AM Go to message in response to: hotforteacher

hotforteacher- i couldnt see the BM dress in your post, so ill post it. 

BMDresses.jpg Bridesmaid Dress picture by teacher_pet

Anyways... your BM dress is so pretty. Is this the color it’s going to be?

yaaaa for August, that’s when my dress will be in too... it right around the corner. I can’t what. Don’t forget to post pic when you get your dress.

I wish I could take a vacation... I need my pto for the wedding and honeymoon. Are you going on one?

JUST ONE MORE CLASS TO GO!!!

hotforteacher Posts : 39 Registered: 4/7/08
Posted: Jun 17, 2008 11:45 AM Go to message in response to: November22Bride

Nov22- You ROCK!!! Thanks for posting the pic, I cannot seem to make it work.

Yep that's the color- the Bill Levkoff website is nice because you can see the dresses in all the available colors.

I know what you mean about saving PTO. We're not going on our honeymoon until April because of FH's work schedule (he's a teacher, hence the screen name) but having to take a day off here and a day off there to do wedding stuff is really adding up.

Yay for August indeed. I can't believe how quickly time is going. I can't wait to see pics of you in your new dress.

Daisypath Wedding Ticker

Posted: Jun 17, 2008 4:04 PM Go to message in response to: hotforteacher

It took me forever to learn how to post pics...

Go to photobucket and upload pic. (don’t use the codes) click on the pic you want. The pic should be full size now. Right click on pic and click copy. Then just paste it in the message, you should see the pic right away. (You can also resize it once you paste it in the message)

do you know where you two are going for your honeymoon?

DeezNuttiest Posts : 200 Registered: 1/10/08
Posted: Jun 20, 2008 10:12 PM Go to message in response to: November22Bride

hi ladies, it's been awhile, hows everyone doing? so i basicly took like a whole month off from the planning lol but now.....OH BOY do i need to get on it lol. i have like a week left to order my BM dresses to be able to get them back in time for alterations and i have one BM that still needs to get measured. i still need to order my invitations like now so i can be able to get those out in august. i still need to pick a photographer, videographer, and a dj.... man i need to get on the ball lol. but heres my BM dresses, i couldnt get the 2tone to colorize in my colors so this is as close as i could get, the dresses will be midnight blue with a baby blue sash and bottom layer, they really look good on all my BMs even with the different body types.

oh my god i have to show you, this is my church entrance, isnt is so simple yet beautiful, i love it!!

KatharineC~i love your bouquet, it looks awesome in such deep colors, i want something like for me in deep dark blues, but unfortunatly there arent very many blue flowers :(  ill probably go with silk just so i can get the colors i want.

Hotforteacher~ i love your BM dress too, its beautiful!!!

so my wedding dress should be in this week, i need to call and make sure, but i cant wait to see it!!! im going to cali for the 4th of july (thats where my wedding will be), so ill get to try it one for fitting and FH will be seeing all the weding sites for the first time, hes really excited about that. he was never able to make the trips with me cause of work....blah. Well i hope you are all doing great with the planning, sounds like you guys are.

HAPPY FRIDAY

Why does November 1st seem sooooooooo far away?????

mscindy813 Posts : 102 Registered: 9/3/07
Posted: Jun 23, 2008 7:05 PM Go to message in response to: DeezNuttiest

Hi Ladies!!!  It's been a while for me too, being on here.  But I have been busy with work and planning!  Hopefully everyone's plans are coming together well.  I've actually made a photobucket album of some pics of things that I have.  The only things not in the album are my headpiece, veil, jewelry, favors and such.  Our invitations came over a week ago!!  I hope this works and everyone is able to view the album.  Enjoy!

http://s287.photobucket.com/albums/ll146/mscindy813/

DeezNuttiest Posts : 200 Registered: 1/10/08
Posted: Jun 25, 2008 3:45 AM Go to message in response to: mscindy813

mscindy~ i love your dress its gorgeous!!! and the unity candle is too cute, i haven't seen one like that around, where are you getting it from? i almost got those invitations too lol. great stuff, love the stamps, i gotta get on making mine lol.

Why does November 1st seem sooooooooo far away?????

Posted: Jun 25, 2008 6:37 AM Go to message in response to: DeezNuttiest

Thanks Deez!  The candles are from Cathy's Concepts and the holders are from www.lillianrose.com I've seen other posts mention zazzle.com for custom stamps and such. 

Posted: Jun 26, 2008 11:20 AM Go to message in response to: DeezNuttiest

Deeznuttiest- I really like your BM dress. There very nice and look like they would flatter most body shapes which is an always plus. And the church is so cute, where in cali is it?

Posted: Jun 26, 2008 11:26 AM Go to message in response to: mscindy813

mscindy- I love your puppy, too cut. I really wish I could get a dog but I live in an apartment and that just wouldn’t work out...lol. anyways I really like your reception hall it definitely looks like a ballroom, its very elegant.

hotforteacher Posts : 39 Registered: 4/7/08
Posted: Jun 26, 2008 11:40 AM Go to message in response to: November22Bride

Hey ladies,

I can't believe there are only a little over 4 months to go. I have all the big, can't have a wedding without them, things done except the officiant. But I'm working on that.

Deez- love the BM dresses!

MsCindy- where does Brett Michael's fit into your wedding..lol.

Whose using a cake topper? I can't decide about that. 

What are some of y'all's DIY projects. I'll be doing centerpieces, paper items for the day of the wedding (ie programs, table cards), I'm not sure what else but I am axiouse to do some things.

Here's my planning bio- as seen on certain other wedding sites. I don't know how to make it clickable.

http://tinyurl.com/565zgq

Daisypath Wedding Ticker

KatharineC Posts : 940 Registered: 2/6/08
Posted: Jun 26, 2008 11:56 AM Go to message in response to: hotforteacher

I'm doing a cake topper! We've got the figurines of the Corpse Bride couple - so cute! I also like the funny ones, like the one where the groom is being chased by all these brides up the cake, or the one where he's just trying to climb up and the bride won't let him. But some can get a bit cheesy, so we went for quirky rather.

As for DIY, I'm doing programs, placecards, favours, invitations and table name hanging lists all myself. We will get a print shop to print them, of course, but I've designed them (FH is doing the invites in part). I might even do table runners if I can find the right fabric! I am loving this DIY stuff!

When is my wedding

On October 31st 2008 I marry my One True Love!

Posted: Jun 26, 2008 4:23 PM Go to message in response to: hotforteacher

Thanks ladies! LOL  My FH is a hugh Poison/Bret Michaels fan and he met him at a concert last summer here in NJ.  We are actually using one of his solo songs All I Ever Needed Was You as our first dance.  I loved it when I heard it and he was surprised I picked it!  I haven't thought about a cake topper.  I may just nix it.  We've been shelling out enough money LOL  I'll be doing the placecards myself and favors.  I'm not much of a DIYer.  I bought the placecards that are on a sheet and can be printed.  Then I'll punch a hole in the top corner and tie a burgundy ribbon through it.  That's the extent of my crafting LOL

Posted: Jun 26, 2008 4:31 PM Go to message in response to: hotforteacher

hotforteacher:  Your gown is gorgeous!  And I love the bouquet you picked.  My flowers are ordered, but I dont' have a pic or inspiration for it.  I went with Black Magic Roses, White Roses and Burgundy Gerber Daisies.

Posted: Jul 15, 2008 11:46 AM Go to message in response to: November22Bride

Hey, so I’ve been kind of MIA for the last few weeks and I just wanted to stop by and se how everything has been going. I booked my e-pic for august 11 (I can not wait), I pick out my outfit, and found a brooch that I’m going to pin to my bouquet... that about it for me, how about you all?

Posted: Jul 15, 2008 12:31 PM Go to message in response to: November22Bride

Hey November22Bride!  Have a great time with your e-pics and post some!  My MOH's dress is in, but my gown won't be in until about the 2nd week of August, and then I'll get my veil.  Pretty much everything is done.  Our invitations came a few weeks ago.  I ordered the favors last week, so they're on the way.  FH booked the limo 2 weeks ago.  I figure we'll send out the invites after Labor Day.  I ordered our custom postage stamps so they're on the way as well :)  Only real thing left to do are the tuxes, which isn't that big a deal.  The weeks before the wedding will be the most hectic time.  Tying up all the loose ends, delivering things, making final payments, etc.  I'm actually glad that I did a lot of things very early because as of yesterday, the 14th, the wedding is exactly ONLY 4 months away!! 

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine