What wedding TV shows to be on?

Online Users: 1,315 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 15

jennifersmith Posts : 1 Registered: 6/15/08
What wedding TV shows to be on?
Posted: Jun 15, 2008 7:07 PM

I was looking to get on a wedding TV show and came across this website  I had no idea how many wedding TV shows there were out there.  I enjoyed reading their funny episode recaps and interviews with wedding coordinators from the TV shows.

Message was edited by: jennifersmith

Message was edited by: jennifersmith

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Re: What wedding TV shows to be on?
Posted: Jun 15, 2008 9:35 PM Go to message in response to: jennifersmith

Huh?

"THE AISLE RUNNER" has officially launched ... www.myaislerunner.com

Time for Biggest Loser 6. TEAM KELL-LIZA will Cha-cha-cha our way to the TOP PRIZE!

Photobucket

wisgirl Posts : 115 Registered: 9/11/06
Posted: Jun 16, 2008 3:34 PM Go to message in response to: jennifersmith

I don't think I would personally want to be on one of those shows, I don't like being on camera, but I think it could be cool for people who are a little more outgoing than I am.  A lot of the shows give you a honeymoon and it would be fun to look back on your wedding planning in the years to come...unless you were on Bridezillas - then I think you would be too embarassed to watch it again.

Knoxvegas Posts : 951 Registered: 9/12/07
Posted: Jun 16, 2008 4:53 PM Go to message in response to: jennifersmith

I love Whose Wedding Is It Anyway? but I would be afraid of how I came across. Some of those women look so bitchy and whiney.

"Love is not a matter of counting the years -- it's making the years count."

-Wolfman Jack Smith

Posted: Jun 16, 2008 4:59 PM Go to message in response to: Knoxvegas

I like Rich Bride, Poor Bride but the title of it is misleading. Its basically where they take a couple getting married, their wedding planner; and a proposed budget. Then they show them planning the wedding together,and how it all turns out. Then they show you how far OVER the original budget they actually went, or if they did,and how it got out of hand. I love that show. I like watching the planners dealing with the bride and groom and their budget.

Time for Biggest Loser 6. TEAM KELL-LIZA will Cha-cha-cha our way to the TOP PRIZE!

Photobucket

BoysMissLady Posts : 932 Registered: 1/18/07
Posted: Jun 16, 2008 5:04 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Kelley, did she just ask a question?

Ok, I get it. 

I happen to really enjoy Who's Wedding is it Anyway?  I also like Platinum Weddings...it's interesting to see what over-the-top ppl spend money on.

Posted: Jun 16, 2008 5:13 PM Go to message in response to: BoysMissLady

Meg, I dont know LOL. Thats why I replied HUH? Because I have no idea what the first post means. It makes no sense lol.Is it a question? Statement? Observation? I have no clue....

Photobucket

Knoxvegas Posts : 951 Registered: 9/12/07
Posted: Jun 16, 2008 5:17 PM Go to message in response to: jennifersmith

I've been watching the 21 day Wedding Party on the Style channel. I'm on wedding overload! 

NWR but I would never go on How Do I Look? because it's so mean! 

"Love is not a matter of counting the years -- it's making the years count."

-Wolfman Jack Smith

Cortie24 Posts : 27 Registered: 1/7/08
Posted: Jun 16, 2008 5:30 PM Go to message in response to: jennifersmith

Platinum Weddings is my absolute favorite! Even though most couples spend an obscene amount of money, you can get really cool ideas for receptions and what not from it...

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." - Billy Crystal, When Harry met Sally

RDWM Posts : 1,354 Registered: 9/27/06
Posted: Jun 16, 2008 5:50 PM Go to message in response to: Cortie24

Wow, I dunno, those are all so stupid. I want to be on a soap opera, the ABC one taped in New York so I can go drinking with Kelley Lynn. I'm sure soap operas pay better.

Danille

Groovy Chicks rule !

Obama for president.

Love2u Posts : 1,661 Registered: 10/24/07
Posted: Jun 17, 2008 12:18 AM Go to message in response to: jennifersmith

For me it would just have to be "My Redneck Wedding."  I would love to have the bliss of just doing whatever the heck I wanted and saying the heck with tradition and etiquette.  Anyway, "mattress surfing" looks fun as can be and I've always wanted to ride into the ceremony site on a tractor.  roflmao (just kidding).
Love2uKiss

rubyred1 Posts : 968 Registered: 8/9/07
Posted: Jun 17, 2008 12:21 AM Go to message in response to: Love2u

I'm addicted to Bridezillas, Whose Wedding is it Anyway?, and Platinum Weddings.  I watched Bridezillas today where the BM's boobies were literally hanging out of her dress, and the bride was pissed off the entire ceremony. 
Kelley ~ I absolutely love "My Redneck Wedding!"  That show freaking cracks me up!  Did you see the one where the guy proposed by peeing on the street?  And then the bride couldn't find her teeth!?!
http://tac.families.com/ezb/1039358.png

Love2u Posts : 1,661 Registered: 10/24/07
Posted: Jun 17, 2008 12:23 AM Go to message in response to: rubyred1

rofl - the budweiser arch!  That one was a classic.  Hurry up honey, you better finish that case up quickly, I want to finish this arch tonight!

Both Pat's and my mouth's dropped open on the show where the minister asked the bride if she would be "submissive" to her husband.  I would say it was the one where the groom was wearing a camoflage tux, but that only narrows it down to 4 shows.

Love2uKiss

mobride09 Posts : 519 Registered: 3/5/08
Posted: Jun 17, 2008 1:13 AM Go to message in response to: rubyred1

OMG! that episode of bridezillas had FH ROLLING on the floor!  He doesn't normally watch, but I pulled him in to see the BM with her actual NIPPLE hanging out of the dress.  During the ceremony!!  And that bride was killing me! I was surpised she even HAD friends to be in her wedding, let alone plan it!

(I agree with everyone else though, we are all above that show, i never watch it at all, well, much, myself....)

I can't wait until my ladybugs kiss!! 

kennysoldwife Posts : 3,859 Registered: 4/28/07
Posted: Jun 17, 2008 7:39 AM Go to message in response to: mobride09

I just saw the Ghetto fabulous wedding last night.  That was the strangest thing I have ever seen.  What the devil was going on with that wedding.  It was a complete mess.  I would not have even let them put that mess on the show no matter what they were offering. 

Kenny and Me Perfect Together,  10 years and counting.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine