Need Help W/ Hair-Do

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 4

ChiBride08 Posts : 54 Registered: 3/15/07
Need Help W/ Hair-Do
Posted: Jun 4, 2008 11:55 PM

Hi ladies,

I think I want my hair up, but I'm not sure how. I have a few pictures of hairstyles that I think would look nice, but I'm not sure what looks best with my dress.  I know that I want a red rose in my hair and that I don't want something too big that will make look taller than FH because we're almost the same height.  Also, if anyone has any ideas or pictures that you think would look good, please post them.  I could really use some help with pictures for the front of a hairstyle becasue I can't find anything that I really like (I dislkie my hairline so that has to do a lot with it), Definetely, my hair slicked back completely is out of the question.  This is my dress:

And here are some hairstyles that I like:

I like this first one, but I don't like the front of the hairstyle.

This is pretty too, but it's all pulled back in the front.  Also, where could I have th rose placed? The side?

I like this one a lot too even though it's not a complete up-dom but I feel it might not go with my dress and the formality of the wedding.  Thoughts?

Suggestions will be GREATLY appreciated!

2BBauer Posts : 478 Registered: 12/15/07
Re: Need Help W/ Hair-Do
Posted: Jun 5, 2008 12:46 AM Go to message in response to: ChiBride08

They all look pretty, and you should be able to bring any picture to your stylist and tell them I really like this hairstyle but I want it looser in the front, or my bangs swooped across my forhead.  You should be able to talk the rose into the side of the second hairstyle with no problem, and I don't think the last one would look bad with your dress.  The third is my favorite, it looks very romantic to me.

The first day of my happily ever after is 9-13-2008!!

coastiebride Posts : 1,365 Registered: 3/26/07
Posted: Jun 5, 2008 1:22 AM Go to message in response to: 2BBauer

i would say the 1st or 2nd one or atleast mixing the two styles together. IMO not loving the rose at the base of the neck though i think that has to start itching

I think the 3rd one is pretty for a semi formal or informal wedding 

Lets not all get caught up in our wedding. Remember we should not only be planning for a our wedding but more so we should be planning for  our marriage. More so then fighting over shades of peach, tuxs, cake flavors and only god knows what else. Because the next morning it is over, guests are gone the flowers have died the cake well lets face it 1/2 of it was tossed out. Cinderella is still a maid, the limo is now a pumpkin And there is life to face ok after wild crazy monkey sex for 7 nights straight, lets not kid out selfs there are priorities After its all gone there's still bills to pay and a job to go back to

Going to the Chapel December 6th 2008

Love is a four-letter word spelled G-I-V-E

soontobewed7222... Posts : 88 Registered: 12/22/07
Posted: Jun 5, 2008 1:57 AM Go to message in response to: ChiBride08

i think that third pic would look very nice with your dress or ask your stylist to do the thirds front with the first ones back i think they can make that happen 

The medieval bride

http://benandjen91.tripod.com/ 

jackson132 Posts : 1,623 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Sep 14, 2012 6:49 PM Go to message in response to: ChiBride08

Jennifer Bridal Dress Show, Starting from 229.99USD
Click Here: http://www.jenniferbridal.com/jennifer-bridal-dress-p-45684.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift