TheHoneymoon.com / Did I get ripped off ??? HELP!

Online Users: 1,329 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 5

thisnamehasnotb... Posts : 45 Registered: 3/17/08
TheHoneymoon.com / Did I get ripped off ??? HELP!
Posted: Jun 2, 2008 6:03 PM

I registered for TheHoneyMoon.com and I read the tips and advice and (this sounds like a scam) but it said to encourage others to buy things you should start by purchasing a few things! So i spent over $100 (which I can barely afford!) to get a bunch of nice things, and that was months ago and we havent recieved our certificates or checks for the items!!!

do you know about this site?

if so whennnnn do they send you the certificates?

PLEASE HELP!

I'm a 19 year old bride doing ALMOST ALL planning MYSELF for almost a 200 person wedding!  

Daisypath Wedding PicDaisypathWedding Ticker

Lorilee Posts : 437 Registered: 12/18/07
Re: TheHoneymoon.com / Did I get ripped off ??? HELP!
Posted: Jun 3, 2008 11:17 AM Go to message in response to: thisnamehasnotb...

First off, how did you get to the 'tips and planning' section, because all I see is the 'Honeymoon Tip' area, and I've scrolled through it a few times and haven't seen anything encouraging you to buy something.

Perhaps it's just me on the wrong site; who knows?

That doesn't sound very professional, at all. Have you spread word about the honeymoon registry yet?

Lori & Bob
October 11, 2008

sig

thisnamehasnotb... Posts : 45 Registered: 3/17/08
Posted: Jun 3, 2008 11:43 AM Go to message in response to: Lorilee

LoriKee - THANKS FOR RESPONDING! 

andddd.....

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I believe it was when I was signing up I got those tips, and, I have written to the site and received back (thank God!!! they have 2 disbursment dayes and one is after the honeymoon!!!)  an email explaining you dont get the gift certificate checks until 5 days before the wedding so that everyone has a chance to take a look at it and they can send it all in one. On your wedding day they then shut it down and send all remaining gifts but no one can buy more after then. 

thank you for your help!

BUT LADIES I WOULDNT RECOMEND THIS  HONEYMOON SITE! try another!!!!

Daisypath Wedding PicDaisypathWedding Ticker

Lorilee Posts : 437 Registered: 12/18/07
Posted: Jun 3, 2008 12:02 PM Go to message in response to: thisnamehasnotb...

Thank you! _

I'm glad that they didn't screw you out of anything; that happened to me through Perfect Wedding Guide, and it was terrible! I was so upset, because my fiance and I really wanted to go to the Bahamas, so I totally get where you're coming from.

Good luck!

Lori & Bob
October 11, 2008

sig

swichwang34 Posts : 657 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Sep 13, 2012 7:51 PM Go to message in response to: thisnamehasnotb...

Save up to 32% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $258.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/sweetheart-neckline-strapless-cathedral-train-taffeta-wedding-dress-style-monalisa-royale-p-33708.html

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 27, 2012 8:10 PM Go to message in response to: thisnamehasnotb...

A-Line Scoop NEckline Off-Shoulder Straps with Ruffles Floor Length Zipper Chiffon prom Dress
Save up to 42% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $188.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-scoop-neckline-offshoulder-straps-with-ruffles-floor-length-zipper-chiffon-prom-dress-p-32016.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine