Anyone tried CURVES before?

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

Iheartweddings Posts : 645 Registered: 7/23/07
Anyone tried CURVES before?
Posted: May 28, 2008 10:10 AM

Hey y'all, I'm trying to lose the 10 lbs I've gained since the wedding (argh!), and I was thinking about joining a Curves class. Has anyone had good luck with this? Also, what's the price? It's not listed on their website. Thanks!

When is my wedding
SmileSee our wedding pictures at: http://josephmark.com/RyanandJennifer

WharfHouseBride Posts : 514 Registered: 7/3/07
Re: Anyone tried CURVES before?
Posted: May 29, 2008 1:18 PM Go to message in response to: Iheartweddings

My university has an all female gym set-up like Curves in one of the fitness centers. I needed something that would fit into my wacky schedule, so I tried it out once. I have about 20-25lbs to lose, and I'm fairly active in my daily life, so for me the workout was completely ineffective. I barely broke a sweat and the next day I had absolutely no soreness; it didn't feel as if I'd worked out at all. I think that unless you're very overweight or completely sedentary, that style of workout just won't be challenging enough to make an impact. 

HLYflute Posts : 1,282 Registered: 2/5/07
Posted: Jun 2, 2008 10:05 PM Go to message in response to: Iheartweddings

Haha, I gained 10 pounds too!  I don't know too much about curves, but DH and I just joined Planet Fitness and it's awesome!  Dirt cheap too, we paid a one time $29 registration fee, then $10/month after that (of course double that since it's for both of us).  No catch; you just have to have it automatically billed to your credit card or checking account.

We just joined a couple weeks ago and I've gone about 4 times.  I like it because you can go and exercise and nobody bothers you.  They have tons of machines... i've gone when they were pretty busy and still not had to wait.  They also have big flatscreen tv's and you can plug headphones into a little box on your machine, which is pretty cool.  I usually just take my ipod though. 

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Sep 13, 2012 5:27 PM Go to message in response to: Iheartweddings

Big discount. any detail please visite to, http://www.juliebridalshop.com/

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine