Hi

Online Users: 1,360 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 2
Hi
Posted: Mar 14, 2006 8:18 AM

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I'm Jon and I managed to lose around 40lbs three years ago, I lost the weight through a combination of healthy eating and exercise. I've managed to keep most of the weight off but I'd say I need to lose about 10lbs right now - and I want to nip it in the bud before I end up back at square one!

I know I've only got a small goal compared to a lot of people but I know that anything is achievable with enough motivation and the right information! I'm here to find out what's new since I last was serious about losing weight. But also to give and receive support and advice from fellow weight-losers!

If there's anything you think I could help you with or anything you'd like to ask me the please send me a message.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Kind regards,

Jonathan

Hi
Posted: Mar 14, 2006 6:49 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

You should make a post in the "weight loss bridal buddies" section. It is a lot of us trying to lose anywhere from a few pounds (I'm trying to lose 10) to some of us trying to lose a lot of weight. We just share tips and mostly try and share support. Welcome to the boards!

Hi
Posted: Mar 15, 2006 6:36 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Welcome to the boards. New perspectives are always good to have here!

We have just started a weight loss support group on our Kolohe forum as well. Support and keeping eachother motivated is definatly the key!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine