May 2008 Brides2Be

Online Users: 1,356 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 235

luckykelleyk Posts : 113 Registered: 7/24/07
Re: May 2008 Brides2Be
Posted: May 19, 2008 11:40 AM Go to message in response to: Rebekah25May08

Thanks ladies! You know whats wierd, is that now that I'm a wife, I feel exactly the same! My husband is so cute though, I think he feels different. I didn't get his ring engraved because I didn't think it would be a big thing to him, but he actually told me a few days ago that he wanted me to get something engraved in his ring. Have a WONDERFUL time on your honeymoons! We has so much fun in St. Thomas, Im sad to be home. 

DaisypathWedding Ticker
                                    May 3rd, 2008!!!!! 
                    www.MyWedding.com/RogerandKelley 

Posted: May 19, 2008 11:41 AM Go to message in response to: luckykelleyk

trunk beach
DaisypathWedding Ticker

May 3rd, 2008!!!!! 

MrsDupont Posts : 1,574 Registered: 4/14/06
Posted: May 19, 2008 4:52 PM Go to message in response to: luckykelleyk

Hey May Brides! 

I'm Back ... And the wedding was Awesome... I want to do it again!

Here are some pictures... www.dupontwedding.myphotoalbum.com

It was a great day!

My Little Xavier or Leyla will be here in...  

***LLAMA JJAMMIES***

NewMrsSass Posts : 722 Registered: 12/31/06
Posted: May 19, 2008 6:06 PM Go to message in response to: MrsDupont

You are officially Mrs. Dupont now!!!  How exciting!  Love the pictures...haven't gone through them all yet, but the cake is awesome!!!  Your arch at the altar is sooooo pretty!  I love the big giant daisy flowers (my sister would be jealous, she begged for daisies).  The weather looked nice...I hope it wasn't chilly though (it has been FREEZING lately near me).  Beautiful!  Congrats!

BTW, LOVING the baby names.  Love love love names that start with X, considering Leyla myself for a future girl.

Kica Posts : 90 Registered: 10/3/07
Posted: May 23, 2008 9:59 AM Go to message in response to: MrsDupont

Hi ladies!  Most of us are married now aren't we?  I've got two days to go myself!  I'm wonderful at saving things for the last minute and you wouldn't believe that I am actually stressed out.  All my coworkers are complaining that I don't behave like I'm about to be married in just days.  (I tend to keep my stress inside, and then lose my hair over it.)  But I am stressed!  I'm great at waiting until the last minute to do things, which means the next two days I have a lot to do!  A lot of it today!  It's 7 am currently (I don't normally wake up until 7:30 for work, and I've been up a half hour already) and I'm getting ready to take a shower, and clean out my car.  Running a few errands and getting my nails done before heading to out to the next town over and doing some shopping.

I probably won't be back until after Sunday!  Hope everyone has had a great May... and for those who aren't married yet hope your day is wonderful!

http://edandjessica.brides.com

Rebekah25May08 Posts : 99 Registered: 2/7/07
Posted: May 23, 2008 7:02 PM Go to message in response to: Kica

well ladies this is probably the last time i will write a post as a single woman. hahaha..... this week has been going very smooth,  although i almost had a meltdown. i washed and dried my dress(in the dryer) for the rehearsal and i shrunk it. just my luck!  but fh and i went out and he picked out a new one for me and it's much better than the original one.  i only have a couple of last minute things i have to do tonight.  then tomorrow the ladies and i are getting manis and pedis then off to decorate the reception room and the rehearsal will follow, then sunday is the big day!!! WOO~HOO!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!  i'll be back here in a few days or so...

MUAH

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/pws.asp?id=JoshuaandRebekah3519444

Daisypath Ticker

i can't wait to marry my Peachy!!!

Kica Posts : 90 Registered: 10/3/07
Posted: May 26, 2008 7:13 PM Go to message in response to: Kica

I will post a link to more pictures once I actually put the album together. (Later tonight I hope... but possible tomorrow)

http://edandjessica.brides.com

Posted: May 26, 2008 9:04 PM Go to message in response to: Kica

Yay! Congratulations! You looked beautiful!
DaisypathWedding Ticker

May 3rd, 2008!!!!! 

MrsDupont Posts : 1,574 Registered: 4/14/06
Posted: May 27, 2008 10:25 AM Go to message in response to: luckykelleyk

So where are the may 30 and 31 brides?? this is girls! 

Did anyone celebrate a 1 week anniversary! LOL

Thank you... I made the bouqets myself!  :)  It was actually a warmer day... Michigan is so unpredictable... it was storming and raining the day before... it was chilly in the Shade but the sun came out just as i was walking down the asile!  It was awesome!

My DH now was our rings engraved!  I told him we should before but he was like... naaaahh... now he wants to do it! 

so i think we will get...
5.9.08 Always... (the always is an inside joke between us)

But maybe we'll do that for our 1 year anniversary!

It does feel the same... Just more complete... especially with our daughter on the way... we are a happy family :)

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Posted: Jun 1, 2008 6:23 PM Go to message in response to: MrsDupont

Its june, were all married! Kinda sad that its over huh?
DaisypathWedding Ticker

May 3rd, 2008!!!!! 

Rebekah25May08 Posts : 99 Registered: 2/7/07
Posted: Jun 3, 2008 8:27 AM Go to message in response to: luckykelleyk

well hello ladies.... let me say i love being married and i'm glad it's all over.  Everything went very well the day of the wedding, it went by so fast though that i can't even remember all of it. i posted some pictures in an album, i can't remember how to put them in the post. hahaa..... so a couple of days after the wedding hubbie and i headed up to the white mountains for a nice little getaway.  and let me tell you it was fabulous and well needed, we didn't even wanna come home.  sadly it's back to the real world and back to work tomorrow. BOO!!!!  well i'm off and running for the day, i'm going to get all of my hair chopped off to donate it!!! WOo~HOo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  hubbie isn't excited but he knew it was coming.
 http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/pws.asp?id=JoshuaandRebekah3519444

Daisypath Ticker

i can't wait to marry my Peachy!!!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine