My Wedding Day 5-9-08

Online Users: 1,310 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 17

MrsDupont Posts : 1,574 Registered: 4/14/06
My Wedding Day 5-9-08
Posted: May 19, 2008 1:16 PM

Hello everyone

I've seen everyone else post pictures and stories about their special day and well i'm going to do it too!

Ok So i have some time lol i'm back at work! 

Well... Not much to say about the wedding... It was all really quick and just so fun! 

The only problem... was... after i told DH to NOT forget the marriage licenses ... it was forgotten... LOL Our cake lady drove out to the ceremony and brought us the licenses... so that was a great day!

I was crying my eyes out i was so happy.... My dad yelled at my mom in the middle of the ceremony because when the Rev was saying a prayer my mom said her own prayer out loud and my dad yelled in spanish to her to shut up... it was crazy!  I couldnt help but chuckle!

The Ceremony site was outside at a Chapel!  www.victoriaweddingchapel.com its absolutly beautiful and the day was so GREAT! I was worried because the day before it was pouring rain!  but it was 65 and sunny! 

Not everyone could make the ceremony because of the time which was fine...

Oh Yes... Mens Warehouse... I can't say all but the one my FIL and BIL delt with was AWFUL... they had to pick up the tuxedos the day of the wedding at 10:30 when they were suppose to be at my house by 9 (and the tuxedos still didnt fit) so all the guys could go out to breakfest and do things... it was crazy! Well that didnt happen.

The Cake girl got lost on the way to my house... so all the decorations (because she going to decorate my hall for me) were set on the pourch with the marriage licenses and the guys all left in the limo.

The reason my cake maker had to decorate was because the hall ended up having a dinner the night before and we couldnt go in and decorate.

So i gave her a pretty good tip.

i forgot to tip my DJ

My little niece was so funny... she is only 17 months old and boy did she dance her butt off it was great.. my nephew he's 8 and he danced from 9:30 - 12am... it was so funny all of sudden he stopped said his feet hurt and looked at his mom and said "mumma, i'm tired" he sat down and was in a zombie state after that.

It was a good time!

MY dad .... said to me which really surprised me... while we were dancing (everyone was dancing too) he said "baba, you look like a beautiful queen, i'm happy for you"

Mind you... my father has NEVER EVER said anything that sweet to me before in my life... Example:  It was my 12 birthday and we had it at McDonalds... He gave me a card with $60 in it... i was so happy... he turn me after and said give me the money i'll hold it for you I said no... he said... well baba, its not your money... it was only for show! 

So for him so come out and say something that sweet to me after all these years... It really got to me.

I though my girls all looked so great!  They were all so pretty ... My nephew was so handsome... and the guys! 

I did end up being the DD for everyone well not everyone just a few that either crashed at my brothers or my house.

we had a big Brunch the next day at my brothers house and then celebrated mothers day with our moms...

then we went into hidding and emerged on Friday. We didnt do to much just hung out at home. 

here is the website  so you get a chance to view pictures or if you had questions.

www.dupontwedding.myphotoalbum.com

Now time to concentrate on the little bean thats sprouting and kicking me in my belly!  I find out Friday if its a boy or girl!

My Ceremony

The Wedding Party

The Balloon release!

The bride and groom

My Little Xavier or Leyla will be here in...  

***LLAMA JJAMMIES***

Bride2008 Posts : 3,058 Registered: 3/28/06
Re: My Wedding Day 5-9-08
Posted: May 19, 2008 1:24 PM Go to message in response to: MrsDupont

Congratulations!!! I'm sure it was a wonderful day.

"I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." - Billy Crystal, When Harry met Sally 

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Posted: May 19, 2008 1:31 PM Go to message in response to: Bride2008

Mariam,even though I said it already in the llama thread, Congrats and your wedding sounds like so much fun! The pictures look like a BLAST. Now its baby llama time!

"THE AISLE RUNNER" has officially launched ... www.myaislerunner.com

Time for Biggest Loser 6. TEAM KELL-LIZA will Cha-cha-cha our way to the TOP PRIZE!

Photobucket

luvmygemini Posts : 737 Registered: 7/16/07
Posted: May 19, 2008 1:36 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Hi Mrs D! you looked lovely the baby bump is so cute,everything looked fabulous I love the BM dresses and that adorable flower girl stole the show!!! Congrats momma to be,you look happy and glowing Best Wishes, can't wait for the pink or blue news ")

Posted: May 19, 2008 1:38 PM Go to message in response to: luvmygemini

I was hoping that baby bump was hidden... lol...

***LLAMA JJAMMIES***

ArtBride Posts : 4,838 Registered: 5/9/07
Posted: May 19, 2008 2:16 PM Go to message in response to: MrsDupont

Congratulations! You guys look so happy! (BTW, I wouldn't have noticed the baby bump if you hadn't pointed it out!)

DaisypathWedding Ticker

I like the flowers, so I'm keeping my useless ticker. Just married, 4/26/08!

Posted: May 19, 2008 4:22 PM Go to message in response to: ArtBride

I KNOW... Sapphire noticed it first.... i was hoping it was hidden but oh well... what can you do :) 

***LLAMA JJAMMIES***

Posted: May 19, 2008 4:23 PM Go to message in response to: ArtBride

I KNOW... Sapphire noticed it first.... i was hoping it was hidden but oh well... what can you do :) 

***LLAMA JJAMMIES***

shelsgrl Posts : 164 Registered: 5/31/07
Posted: May 19, 2008 4:55 PM Go to message in response to: MrsDupont

You look beautiful!  I love your bridesmaid dresses...

"Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or even what you are. Rich is who you have beside you." ~JIK II

Mrslinnben Posts : 2,285 Registered: 6/4/07
Posted: May 19, 2008 5:42 PM Go to message in response to: MrsDupont

You look beautiful!!  and LOVE LOVE your gown...since I had the same one, hehe.. Congrats to you & your mister!

Linda 

Linny-Swanna will chop up the competition.

Love2u Posts : 1,661 Registered: 10/24/07
Posted: May 19, 2008 5:52 PM Go to message in response to: MrsDupont

Very lovely Mrs. D!  What a beautiful day to get married!  Congratulations!
Love2uKiss

BrideChica Posts : 2,300 Registered: 12/25/06
Posted: May 19, 2008 6:10 PM Go to message in response to: Love2u

Congrats! 

You guys looked so happy!  I saw a bit if emotions there at the wedding!!!!!!!  Everything looked like it turned out lovely!  The cake, bm dresses, flower girl, and the weather!

MrsAWarner Posts : 191 Registered: 2/18/08
Posted: May 19, 2008 7:06 PM Go to message in response to: MrsDupont

Sounds like you had a great day! You looked beautiful and so happy with your new DH. I'm really freaked out we will forget the marriage license too.

Love your BM dresses by the way-I'm biased though because they are the same ones my girls are wearing lol. Smile

LochNessie Posts : 1,631 Registered: 4/2/07
Posted: May 19, 2008 9:59 PM Go to message in response to: MrsAWarner

Your wedding looks amazing.  Everyone was gorgeous.  I wouldn't have noticed the baby bump if you wouldn't have said anything either.  I think it was well hidden. :)

-Ness

Check out my work bridal blog: http://vclarke.encblogs.com.  I also need to come up with a name for it!  Who wants to help? 

Oh baby don't it feel like Heaven right now? Don't it feel like something from a dream? - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers

slsjdc5 Posts : 388 Registered: 9/23/07
Posted: May 19, 2008 10:54 PM Go to message in response to: MrsDupont

Mariam---

Congrats!!  I looooooooove that last picture!!  Looks like a great day overall :) 

♥LLAMA JJAMMIES Tongue out

LOST SOME OF MY ASS DURING BL5--iT rOcKeD MY sOcKs!!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine