JFF-What about your FH bothers you?

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 63

Michelle070508 Posts : 64 Registered: 12/15/07
Re: JFF-What about your FH bothers you?
Posted: May 16, 2008 6:07 PM Go to message in response to: FutureMrsAvaLyn...

Future Mrs. Ava - i am so glad i'm not the only one dealing with that libido problem! it gets on my nerves sooo bad! LoL he could easily go 4 to 6 weeks with out it. I am dying after like 4 or 5 days!! (I could do it way more than that too) I actually get it Maybe once every 3 weeks... it kills me! But like yours he is young (26) and very very touchy about the subject so nothing is going to get done about it. He wont talk to me there is NO WAY he will go admit it to a Dr. or Therapist.

To the next Poster (sorry i forgot your name now...) - my FH does the same thing with the water in the bathroom!! It doesn't really bug me, but i was just laughing at it today. He goes in and locks the door and turns on the water... like i care if i hear him!! haha

OK GIRLS funny note!! FH doesn't know what site i'm on or what i'm posting right now and he is right behind me doing the FUNNIEST STUPIDEST thing!! He was just sweeping the floor in the hallway (because there is dog hair out there) and he just walked in the bedroom and started sweeping the CARPET in here WITH the Broom!! HaHaHa he must have saw some more fur and didn't want to stop and walk in there to get the vacuum cleaner!! lol I'm not even saying anything! haha just laughing in my head!! Sealed

My McDreamy and My McDog ... what else could a girl ask for??

Michelle and Travis 07-05-08!!

CezzannesDaughter Posts : 6 Registered: 1/5/09
Posted: Jan 24, 2009 1:20 AM Go to message in response to: Jesikaheryn

Well there a few things that come to mind:

• He tends to be very dramatic and overly emotional...at times I wonder if we have had a gender role reversal in our relationship. Oftentimes I find myself having a stone face while he is weepy and emotional
  • He cannot pass a mirror/shiny surface without posing or boxing with his reflection
  • His roommate....they have alot of weird inside jokes and often break into fits of giggles like 2 little school girls
  • He worries about our differences in education, he has a HS diploma and I am working on my Master's. I don't mind, but he brings it up every chance he gets and often accuses me of "talking down" to him. Which is totally untrue.

Free Engaged Myspace Graphics

LilTuffGirl Posts : 301 Registered: 11/4/08
Posted: Jan 24, 2009 1:34 PM Go to message in response to: MrsWilliams2008

LOL! This thread is great!!

my FH...
1- House work. At first I wanted him to help me.. now I rather him not lol when he does the dishes he just tosses them into the dishwasher. That would be fine if we had a dishwasher that could get all the crap off but it can't. Doing the laundry... yea.. his idea of "doing the laundry" is washing, drying, then tossing them all on the bed for ME to put up. Every damn time. And if i'm not there to put them up before he goes to bed.. they end up on the floor. Also he has his "spot" on the floor where his dirty but not dirty enough clothing goes. :sigh:

2- His job.... He has to go out of town from time to time which SUCKS. He works some weekends after I turned down work (like right now he's at work and has been there since 6am). He can do SO much better but thinks this place will move him up and later down the road he'll be good. :shruggs: They take total advantage of him and it upset me.

3- He works on his damn Nitro RC truck on the kitchen table. I came home one night after spending hours cleaning the house the day before... his mud soaked truck was on a small piece of carboard on the table and his cousins mud soaked truck was on the kitchen counter next to the sink. Although all I could do is laugh... just figures, damn kids. So we got a heater for the garage... lol

The Xbox thing doesn't bother me a bit! I actually enjoy watching him play. I wish he'd finish GTA 4 :( but he's tired of it. To watch him and his cousin makes me laugh until i'm in tears!!!

He does have the sex issue too. I work 24 hour shifts 2 or 3 times a week and I go to class until 10pm 2 times a week. Yes it sucks and I miss him but I do NOT want sex every damn night i'm home. Sometimes I just want to relax and have him hold me. He doesn't get it. So i've come to a compromise... if I have two nights off one is for me and the other is for him. If there is only one day... most of the time it's his depending on how tired I am. lol I mean i'm glad he wants me but DAMN! lol

http://www.ezticker.com/ticker/1642/214/20090829/our+wedding/ticker.png

True love never lives happily ever after - true love has no ending

Nalamienea Posts : 2,924 Registered: 6/13/08
Posted: Jan 24, 2009 3:07 PM Go to message in response to: LilTuffGirl

I don't have a whole lot of complaints. I swear, I'm not making it up, there's really very little that he does that really bothers me. lol

One thing though, he refuses to throw away old magazine subscriptions. We live in a very small old house that has NO closet space, yet the under-the-bed storage is full of magazines. I've threatened to throw htem away and see how long it takes him to notice. lol seriously, who needs those? is he EVER going to read/look/notice them ever again??

IMG_7120.jpg picture by sarahandchris2008

10/26/08 

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine