Wedding Photography in Portugal/Italy

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3
Wedding Photography in Portugal/Italy
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 10:05 PM

Hi Ladies,

I am a wedding photographer based in Reno, NV. I will be traveling to Portugal to photograph a wedding on May 28, 2008. I would love to boost my "Destination Wedding" portfolio and I will be offering my services at a discount (and no travel fees).  

I am an experienced photographer who has shot many weddings on the beaches of Tahoe. Please check out my website and portfolio.

Finally, I also planned my own destination wedding in Belize and I am willing to offer an advice to brides heading in that direction.

www.jessilemayphotography.com 

Sincerely,

Jessi LeMay 

Re: Wedding Photography in Portugal/Italy
Posted: May 13, 2008 9:19 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

How exciting! I'm Portuguese and go every summer. You are going to love the beautiful scenery there. If you get a chance to sightsee, my village is breathtaking to photograph. It's called Sao Martinho do Porto. :)
Find me at Best Destination Weddings

My Bio (In the works)

Greg & Jenny - Le Meridien Cancun, Mexico

hesofine Posts : 15 Registered: 1/2/08
Posted: May 15, 2008 4:56 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Do you have a work permit for this country because you can't just go to Portugal and start working without one legally

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Sep 19, 2012 9:22 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

A-Line Straight Neckline Strapless Wedding Gown with Delicate Lace Applique Tulle Dress
Save up to 21% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $158.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-straight-neckline-strapless-wedding-gown-with-delicate-lace-applique-tulle-dress-p-33891.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine