POOP ON THE OFFICE FLOOR?! U CAN'T BE SERIOUS!! GREAT BIG UPDATE!!!!

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 53

RMB0414 Posts : 1,386 Registered: 8/2/06
Re: POOP ON THE OFFICE FLOOR?! U CAN'T BE SERIOUS!! NOT MAKING THIS UP!! NWR
Posted: May 14, 2008 3:37 PM Go to message in response to: CaribbeanBride08

Oh god I didn't even think of that person not even wiping their butt - hahaha Ro go around and smell everyone!  You've got the prego ultra sensitive nose you can find the culprit!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

MsDenuninani Posts : 3,962 Registered: 3/16/07
Re: POOP ON THE OFFICE FLOOR?! U CAN'T BE SERIOUS!! NOT MAKING THIS UP!!
Posted: May 14, 2008 3:40 PM Go to message in response to: RMB0414

Regarding the post above, lots of times elderly people don't have good control over their bowels. 

A family member of mine had a stroke and one of the side effects of a stroke can be incontinence.  Once, wearing an adult diaper and a pair of sweatpants, she had an accident and it was explosive, gross, and I had to clean it up.   Getting old sucks. I bet that elderly woman above probably was embarassed, but at this point can't do much about it.  My grandfather was at my wedding for only a short time; he left soon after the ceremony.  My dad suspects it's because he was worried he might have an accident.

Anyways, none of this has anything to do with Poopgate 08!

Yeah, I bet it was someone who purposefully did it just outside the security camera's range.  And someone who did as a "joke."  Or a member of the cleaning crew.  It's really bizarre, but I've heard of people doing stuff like this.  Usually, though, I've heard it coming from someone with mental issues.  I have a friend in retail who once had to hire someone to clean a feces-smeared dressing room.  She's pretty sure it was a customer who was not quite all there, if you know what I mean. 

Getting back to poopgate, that is gross.  But funny.  If it happened in my office, I'd still be laughing my butt off.

BARACK THE VOTE!  www.barackobama.com

NJ4Life Posts : 3,358 Registered: 8/10/07
Posted: May 14, 2008 3:43 PM Go to message in response to: MsDenuninani

This totally happened on the Office. Remember when Michael came into his office and there was a poop on his floor. And no one could go in there.  Turns out it was Packer. He calls Michael and asked if "he received the package he left"

Ro-beware of anyone calling abuot a mysterious package!!!

Formerly Ama102707

BoysMissLady Posts : 932 Registered: 1/18/07
Posted: May 14, 2008 3:55 PM Go to message in response to: RoBelle

This is distrubing on so many levels!  lol!  Ro, have you accused anyone of eing a troll lately?  Maybe they found out where you worked and decided to show you just how trollish they could be.  You'll have to keep us informed on Poop-Gate 2008! 

This is so much more entertaining the Hillary the Energizer Candidate.

Kiss 

RMB0414 Posts : 1,386 Registered: 8/2/06
Posted: May 14, 2008 3:57 PM Go to message in response to: MsDenuninani

Yeah we at work just assumed she was nervous about the operation and had no control over herself.  It does suck to get old and I am not looking forward to the day it would be me.  But it is still a poop story at work that was pretty nasty (o:  I just hope to God it's not me someday on the other end!!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

m2810 Posts : 45 Registered: 11/17/07
Posted: May 14, 2008 4:13 PM Go to message in response to: RMB0414

Oh god! This i a story that reminds me of what happened back in 6th grade.

It was monday morning and over the weekend there was an 8th grade dance. So these two boys were suspended by a teacher and they were not aloud to attend the dance....so for revenge .....dun...dun....dun....dun

....They broke into the classroom of the (same) teacher that suspended them. And pooped all over the floor....rubbed it alll over the wall... THe reason i know they did...is because they wiped their left over poop all over the teachers leather jacket!!! He left it hanging from his chair!...the boys wiped their butt with it...and neatly put it back!!

The punishment???...The boys were expelled!!

Justice Served!Foot in mouth

Message was edited by: m2810

NJ4Life Posts : 3,358 Registered: 8/10/07
Posted: May 14, 2008 4:18 PM Go to message in response to: m2810

That is OUT OF CONTROL!! OMG!

My sister's friend used to work at a clothing store. And she said once she went to clean the fitting rooms and someone had explosive poop in the corner of a fitting room!! Like what are people thinking. I know there are times when I feel like I might not make it, but I dont think I'd be like, let me crap all over a store?!  My own pants in my own car, maybe if I REALLY had to and it was an emergency situation...but in public??!! And then act like nothing happened?!  sickening

Formerly Ama102707

nmtgirl Posts : 142 Registered: 2/12/07
Posted: May 14, 2008 5:13 PM Go to message in response to: NJ4Life

OMG! This is hysterical! My boss just came in to check on me because I'm laughing so hard that I can't breathe!!!! LOL! So I have two stories for you!!

A friend's brother worked in a shoe store and was helping an older gentleman find shoes. The old man had exceptionally large feet and could not find anything that he liked that fit him and was getting very rude. Being the only guy in this small store, my friend's brother went into the back until the guy calmed down and finally came out when he heard the jingle on the door indicating the man had left. When he came out, he saw that the old man had taken a dump in the middle of the store and made a circle of all the shoes he tried on around it! LOL!

Okay, here's the second story! (Man I hate small towns! LOL!) FFIL was working as a general manager at a local grocery store and the employees kept having customers complaining about a smell in all of the aisles, one aisle at a time. Finally, they discovered that there was a little old lady shopping who was having diarrhea down her legs throughout the store as she was shopping. She pooped non-stop for a good 20 minutes until she had everything she needed. They had to follow her with a mop to clean up the trail! 3 of the employees threw up so much that they had to go home! So gross!

RoBelle, keep us updated! I hate to admit it, but I am fascinated by the happenings!!! LOL! 

Ashley and Paul - June 19, 2010

www.mywedding.com/reidmontgomery

Retired Posts : 808 Registered: 4/17/06
Posted: May 14, 2008 5:56 PM Go to message in response to: RoBelle

People are so gross.

We've had people smear feces on our hotel bathroom floor AND walls, people have used the MOP BUKCET as a toilet in the WOMEN'S BATHROOM, they've put USED TAMPONS in the SINK and on the FLOOR...

People. Are. Gross.

40somethingbride Posts : 240 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: May 14, 2008 6:41 PM Go to message in response to: Retired

This reminds me of an experience I had. I was working as a director of nursing for a home care company. Two of the nurses I had working for me were really pissing me off. I ended up working a Saturday(with no OT pay) to audit charts and they refused to help so they could boating together that weekend. Soooo I took my dog with me and let her loose in the office as no one else was there. My dog is usually COMPLETELY housebroken and NEVER has an accident. I could not find her so I went looking. She was in the hallway right outside of their office they shared. I happended to look in and she had taken a HUGE POOP RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THEIR OFFICE HA HA HA!!!! I did clean it up but wondered why she ever did that. She must have read my mind!!! If I had left it they would have know it was my dog but I always think of that day and it makes me laugh!!!.

ArtBride Posts : 4,838 Registered: 5/9/07
Posted: May 14, 2008 9:14 PM Go to message in response to: 40somethingbride

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Man, the ONE DAY I decide to do some ACTUAL WORK at work, and I miss the whole damn POOP STORY!

I have to say, I'm pretty relieved to see that many of you are just as juvenile as I am...I think POOP and FARTING are two of the FUNNIEST THINGS in the ENTIRE WORLD!

Man, I love that the whole office got totally into solving the poop dilemma! You just know there's some security person (who knows the camera angles) out there right now, just laughing his/her ass off!  

DaisypathWedding Ticker

I like the flowers, so I'm keeping my useless ticker. Just married, 4/26/08!

mobride09 Posts : 519 Registered: 3/5/08
Posted: May 15, 2008 12:40 AM Go to message in response to: NJ4Life

NJ4Life~  The Office is exactly what my first thought was after reading this post too!! I am seriously laughing so hard here i am afrain I might poop!

I marry the man of my dreams 5/2/09!

RoBelle Posts : 1,236 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: May 15, 2008 9:14 AM Go to message in response to: mobride09

100.gif

LADIES, THESE STORIES ARE FREAKIN PRICELESS!!!! 

No word yet on the culprit. . . ALTHOUGH there was ONE person (lady) in the office who got ALL defensive and practically SNAPPED at us and accused us for turning it into a circus and wanting to find out who the hell left that package on the floor!!  We all looked at her like. . . ummmm yyyyyeeeeaaaaahhhh!! 

But so far, nothing.  It looks like either someone was pissed OR wanted to play a joke. . .  AND what a GROSS one that was!!!!

ArtBride Posts : 4,838 Registered: 5/9/07
Posted: May 15, 2008 10:46 AM Go to message in response to: RoBelle

Haha - I've been wanting the poop update ever since I got on this morning, but I got sucked into a couple other threads! Don't let this one die! There MUST be a solution to the Mystery of the Poopy Floor!

DaisypathWedding Ticker

I like the flowers, so I'm keeping my useless ticker. Just married, 4/26/08!

RoBelle Posts : 1,236 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: May 15, 2008 11:17 AM Go to message in response to: RoBelle

HOLD THE PRESS. . . HOLD THE PRESS!!!!  NEWS FLASH UPDATE!!

OK, I think they are getting closer to this sicko that left the package!  I work right next to the library department which only has 4 employees.  Two during the day, one in the evening and one weekends.  WELL anywho. . . a few months back there was this woman, STRANGE AS HELL that worked in the library department.  She was here as a TEMP for about, I would say, oh ummm, less than 6 months if even that.  WELL, needeless to say she obviously did NOT click with her direct staff as well as providing POOR POOR customer service to the bankers and analysts here day by day.  She constantly bumped heads with a view higher ups and people really didn't like dealing her and complaints started rolling in. 

To add insult to injury, on occasion MY second shift supervisor as well as a few other second shift employees have noticed how, STRANGE she would come in during the start of her shift.  She would SMELL of alcohol STRONG alcohol and at first no one gave it much thought and let it slide.

WELL this started occuring WAAAAAY too often when she would come in smelling like alcohol and such BUT to make matters worse, her cubicle (well the library's cubicles) are RIGHT next to where WE sit.  She would CONSTANTLY be rude to the second shift supervisor here and butt into her conversations, tell them they are making too much noise and that they NEED to keep it down OR ELSE and ALWAYS found little things to nit pick about.  Needless to say it pretty much annoyed EVERYONE!!!  We are NOT a loud group, HONEST!!  Innocent

She was one of those if you asked how her day was going. . . YOU WOULD GET THE BIBLE!!!!

I remember one evening I was asked to work a double LAST MINUTE, I had my little daughter with me during the day because she was out of school SO I figured, no problem her dad will come and pick her up after he's off work so I'll be able to pull it off.  WELL this woman comes in and as she heard my daughter GIGGLE at a joke one of my co-workers told her SHE IMMEDIATELY got up and starting yelling "OH PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THAT IS WHAT I HAVE TO DEAL WITH ALL NIGHT!!!  WHAT IS THIS KID LIKE 2 OR SOMETHING??? SHE'S GONNA BE RUNNING AROUND MAKING ALL KINDS OF NOISE AND SUCH!!! I MEAN WHY IS SHE HERE?"  EXCUSE THE FLIP OUT OF ME?!?!? 

My daughter is FIVE YEARS OLD and she is ALWAYS more than welcomed to come with me to work because she is VERY WELL behaved VERY respectful and knows how to keep herself busy while I am busy AND PLUS she is HIGHLY loved by MANY here INCLUDING MY BOSS which just so happens to be YOUR BOSS!!!!  SO THERE!!!!

BUT WAIT. . . THERE'S MORE!!!

Apparently she screwed up on a few other big things in her dept and the depts supervisor and the boss had decided enough is enough and let her go.  They called the temp agency and told them the news for them to NOT send her back and gave them detailed explanations to why including the alchohol issues.  This was in Feb. 08'

FLASH FORWARD TO LAST WEEK!!!

The library's supervisor gotten a disturbing call from her, she called at 3 AM, left him several voice mails DEMANDING to know WHY she was let go.  She was saying how she's coming down to the office for a face to face explanation and SHE IS DEMANDING to have her spot back.

THEN she called the NEW library worker, which caught him by surprise and DEMANDED to know WHY HE took her job away from HER?!  IS THIS WOMAN SICK OR WHAT MAN?!?!?  She was threatning him saying how she's coming down to the office and she's going to GET HER JOB BACK because she has done NOTHING deserving to lose it in the first place. 

WHEW. . . this chick got issues. 

ANYWHO flash forward to yesterday,

Security realized that her key pass was NOT deactivated and she had NOT turned the card in upon termination as we are all SUPPOSE to do, but most don't anyways.  So SHE JUST VERY WELL MAY BE the POOP bandit!!  Slipped in, dropped it and LEFT!!! 

SO NOW they have informed Rockafella's building security, the proper authorities AND the temp agency she worked for as well as forwarded the messages to them just so they can hear for themselves what kind of sicko they had working for them. 

I think they DNU'd her. . . that means DO NOT USE.  And once you work as a temp and you get DNU'd, MAN that is NOT good because that DNU follows you to just about EVERY temp agency here in the city.   

WHEW. . . man WHAT A CRAZY COUPLE OF DAYS!! AND ITS NOT EVEN FRIDAY!!!!  ROTFLMFAO!!!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine