POOP ON THE OFFICE FLOOR?! U CAN'T BE SERIOUS!! GREAT BIG UPDATE!!!!

Online Users: 1,353 guest(s), 1 user(s). Replies: 53

RoBelle Posts : 1,236 Registered: 3/28/06
Re: POOP ON THE OFFICE FLOOR?! U CAN'T BE SERIOUS!! NOT MAKING THIS UP!! NWR
Posted: May 14, 2008 2:07 PM Go to message in response to: RoBelle

I mean, I don't get it. If your angry with someone, why not say F@CK OFF or GO TO HELL or something like that to express your anger.  Why go there???  AND to top it off, it was RIGHT in the middle of the floor, near the rest rooms why not leave it in the office of the person who pissed you off?  I don't know.  Just thinking here.  If someone had an accident and wasn't wearing undergarments. . . CLEAN THAT SH!T UP BEFORE someone sees it.

I have seen my share of gross stuff believe in the women's rest room, I mean stuff like, refusing to flush and leaving your treasures for ALL to see.  Or someone who CONSTANTLY pisses up the toilet seats and REFUSES to wipe them down.  Thats what the seat covers are for HELLO!!!!  OR, WHY, WHY, WHY does EVERYONE have to know that YOU ARE ON YOUR MENCES?!?!  Stains ALL over the toilet seat and sometimes, tampons, etc left floating the toilet!!! 

BUT MAN OH MAN I HAVE NEVER, EVER COME ACROSS ANYTHING LIKE THIS!! 

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Posted: May 14, 2008 2:09 PM Go to message in response to: RoBelle

Maybe whoever is viewing the cameras is the culprit. What better way to hide your guilt? "I viewed the cameras and there is nothing to see here folks." Meanwhile he could be deleting what HE did.

"THE AISLE RUNNER" has officially launched ... www.myaislerunner.com

Time for Biggest Loser 6. TEAM KELL-LIZA will Cha-cha-cha our way to the TOP PRIZE!

Photobucket

Well Kelley, that is what they are speculating that SOMEBODY is pissed.  BUT the who will remain a mystery!

LOL @ PoopGate!!!

DP!!

Message was edited by: RoBelle

BreAnn Posts : 600 Registered: 11/28/07
Posted: May 14, 2008 2:11 PM Go to message in response to: RoBelle

People can be sooo gross. When I was working at Target, I once found a BLOODY USED TAMPON laying in the floor of the FITTING ROOMS!! Not to mention the day some little kid pooped in the floor and smeared it all over a dressing room, used diapers. Then there was the day some mother went into a dressing room and left her toddler standing in front of the mirrors. So he peed in the floor!

People are just soooo disgusting.

Posted: May 14, 2008 2:12 PM Go to message in response to: RoBelle

Perhaps it was you, RoBelle? You know what they say right? "The lady doth protest too much." Or; "whoever smelt it dealt it" or, "Whoever denied it supplied it." LOL.

Im totally kidding of course LOL.  I Just think its fun to screw with you lol. Even funnier will be if some office memo goes around now about the "incident." A memo about pooping on the floor lol.

Time for Biggest Loser 6. TEAM KELL-LIZA will Cha-cha-cha our way to the TOP PRIZE!

Photobucket

Posted: May 14, 2008 2:16 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

ROTLFMFAO KELLEY!!!!!  REAL FUNNY!!!

Posted: May 14, 2008 2:27 PM Go to message in response to: RoBelle

LOL This whole topic is just disturbing. I cant believe anyone would actually do something like that. Its sad really when you think about it.

PEOPLE SUCK!!! lol.

Photobucket

stargazer9 Posts : 448 Registered: 12/20/06
Re: POOP ON THE OFFICE FLOOR?! U CAN'T BE SERIOUS!! NOT MAKING THIS UP!!
Posted: May 14, 2008 2:29 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Did anyone bring their kid to work??

Fitzer Posts : 643 Registered: 8/7/07
Posted: May 14, 2008 2:32 PM Go to message in response to: RoBelle

Hahaha!  Poop-Gate 2K8!

This, sadly enough, reminds of 2 other similar poop incidents:

1.  There was an incident in one of the dorms on my college campus a few years ago.  Some residents got pissed off at their RA and broke into her room one day.  One of them left an entire log on her carpet. 

2.  Did anyone watch the episode of Flavor of Love, first season I think, where that one CRAZY chick pooped in the middle of Flav handing out clocks?  Remember how she just picked it up and tried to pretend like NOTHING HAPPENED even though every one on NATIONAL TV saw it!

aim2173 Posts : 265 Registered: 10/14/07
Posted: May 14, 2008 2:34 PM Go to message in response to: stargazer9

I go out to run errands for a few hours and I totally miss the POOP story...this is hysterical and gross at the same time!  I can't wait to hear how it turns out!

One time when I was teaching preschool one of the kids pooped in the bouncy house we had set up.  All the kids were yelling"So and so pooped in the jumping castle"  I had to crawl in and retrieve the turd and disinfect the bounce house.  It was hysterical!

Watch out BL6...Amy Squared is double the trouble!

Posted: May 14, 2008 2:40 PM Go to message in response to: aim2173

Star, NOPE NO kid at work!!

Fitzer, I remember that episode LOL!!!

Aim, AND its not even FRIDAY!!  LOL

Charlotte09 Posts : 1,021 Registered: 2/22/08
Posted: May 14, 2008 2:46 PM Go to message in response to: RoBelle

As weird as your situation is, it has happened to me too! We have found a pile of poop on the floor of our bathroom before, and other times a dirty diaper, not wrapped up but laid out in the open, and a used tampon. Every time this has happened it would be sitting in the middle of the floor so someone clearly knew what they were doing. 

I do work in retail, so not as upstanding as a bank, but it is a bridal shop so we must just get some really messed up brides sometimes. The bad thing is that we do not have a maintenance person in our building because we are in a strip mall. So, we have to call the strip mall owners and let them know we need them to send someone, then they have to find someone. This process usually takes a day or so. And since we are all women and disgusted we just lock the bathroom and wait for someone instead of cleaning it ourselves. 

RMB0414 Posts : 1,386 Registered: 8/2/06
Posted: May 14, 2008 3:18 PM Go to message in response to: Charlotte09

HAHA that is so disgusting Ro!  I agree, it has to be someone who planned this out.  I mean to drop it right where there are no cameras.  What kind of slob does such a thing?!?

People are so disgusting.  I get really bad gag reflux even when I walk into a bathroom and smell someones poo. 

I used to work in a docs office, and there was an older lady (in her late 60's early 70's I'd guess) who was due for a minor eye surgery.  Everyone getting surgery that day was all prepped and just waiting for the surgeon in the special waiting area, which was right outside the rooms I worked in.  Well I walk down the hall and smell this god awful putrid smell and see this coworker I work scrubbing the floor with a look of absolute disgust.  All the other patients are sitting there with their mouths on the floor pretty much.  I go down and this lady has her shoes off and asks me to help her put it on.  So I did, becuase I still didn't know what happened.  I thought maybe she threw up.  No idea why her shoe wasn't on.  Well as I got close to her I had to act all professional and hold in my gags - she shit herself.  Like nasty, explosive shit.  All over the chair.  She didn't even get up.  She just sat there and shit.  Then when she was done, she got up and went to the bathroom with shit all over her booty and down her leg.  That's when coworkers realized what happened. 

So yeah I basically touched a shitty shoe and put it on a shitty foot.  GROSS!!!  And the funny part, she acted like nothing had happened and wanted to proceed with the operation!!!

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

CaribbeanBride08 Posts : 1,474 Registered: 6/13/07
Posted: May 14, 2008 3:30 PM Go to message in response to: RoBelle

Ewwww!!   I'm sitting her visioning some person squatting and taking a crap right in the middle of the floor.  SICK, SICK, SICK....  And did they not even wipe their ass afterwards?  If so, where's the toilet paper?  Good Lord.  This one takes the cake.

Shit Gate 2008 --  Good one, Kelly!

Daisypath Ticker

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine