Formalwear for Infants?

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 2

KayasMom08 Posts : 19 Registered: 12/21/07
Formalwear for Infants?
Posted: May 9, 2008 12:24 PM

Where do I find nice wedding attire for infants? My daughter will be 7 1/2 months old when we get married, the other flowergirl will be 8 1/2  months and the ringbearer will be 9 months. And we're on a pretty tight budget, so it doesn't neccessarily need to be white flowergirl dress and tux... but as for the dresses, im really seeing blue! And green for the boys somewhere...

Amanda

Mom to Nikaya, Fiance to Jim

2008, Here We Come!!!

Message was edited by: KayasMom08

Bridezilla205 Posts : 88 Registered: 6/6/06
Re: Formalwear for Infants?
Posted: Jun 9, 2008 9:34 AM Go to message in response to: KayasMom08

Most stores that sale BM or prom dresses in my area have baby formal wear. Not sure where u r but I would call around to some of those locations in ur area.

coastiebride Posts : 1,365 Registered: 3/26/07
Re: Formalwear for Infants?
Posted: Jun 9, 2008 10:13 AM Go to message in response to: KayasMom08

i just keep hitting the sales racks at macys, dillards, JcPennys and other stores like Ross and TjMax to see if they get any childrens formal wear in...

Lets not all get caught up in our wedding. Remember we should not only be planning for a our wedding but more so we should be planning for  our marriage. More so then fighting over shades of peach, tuxs, cake flavors and only god knows what else. Because the next morning it is over, guests are gone the flowers have died the cake well lets face it 1/2 of it was tossed out. Cinderella is still a maid, the limo is now a pumpkin And there is life to face ok after wild crazy monkey sex for 7 nights straight, lets not kid out selfs there are priorities After its all gone there's still bills to pay and a job to go back to

Going to the Chapel December 6th 2008

Love is a four-letter word spelled G-I-V-E

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine