South Beach diet

Online Users: 1,242 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 4
South Beach diet
Posted: Mar 13, 2006 2:53 PM

Ok so what aboput south beach die. I was going to try that, but what about the sweet cravings. It is so hard. If there is anyone on this give me some snacking ideas, or just let me know if it really works.

South Beach diet
Posted: Mar 13, 2006 4:46 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

nobody knows about it?

South Beach diet
Posted: Mar 13, 2006 6:35 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I don't know much about the diet itself....but I did weight watchers (it worked amazingly....and you can still have your sweets, you just have to factor them in to your daily points..I'm a chocoholic haha), and I did eat a lot of the pre-packaged South Beach Diet meals that I found. They were great, and they had little 'sweets' in them, like Jello. It sounds like if you follow the actual diet, and don't starve yourself, it's a healthy way to go. Anyway, with any diet, you still have to satisfy your sweet cravings sometimes or else you won't stick with it. A chocolate bar every once in awhile isn't going to make you gain back the weight....now having two a day would! Good luck!

South Beach diet
Posted: Mar 13, 2006 10:34 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I heart South Beach. It's been great for me. I've lost weight pretty easily and kept it off. I feel much much better too, apparently my body doesn't handle sugars and carbs well (lots of headaches, etc. that are all gone now)

As for satisfying sweets cravings.. my favorite is sugar free pudding. MMM yum.. eating some right now. I'll pop a few sugar few reeses pb cups here and there.

Though I must say, about two weeks or so, the sweets cravings go away. Atleast mine did... now I have a hard time eating desserts with real sugar in it.

South Beach diet
Posted: Mar 15, 2006 4:02 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Refined sugar is an addiction just like anything else. If you kick the habit, the need for it eventually goes away.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine