Cheap Jewelry

Online Users: 1,246 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 17

lil1one Posts : 312 Registered: 2/13/08
Cheap Jewelry
Posted: Feb 20, 2008 9:28 AM

Does anyone know of a website that sells cheap jewelry for wedding party? Inexpensive but nice. Thanks

Soon to be Mrs. Hatcher!!!

September 20,2008

Re: Cheap Jewelry
Posted: Feb 23, 2008 5:35 PM Go to message in response to: lil1one

Hi there,

here are a few sites to check out. I'm not sure how inexpensive you were wanting your jewelry to be, but these sites I found had more reasonable prices then other sites I looked at. I also know that bluginger (the first site) custom colours all of their bridesmaid pieces to match your wedding colours. 

www.blugingerdesigns.com

www.etsy.com

www.overstockjeweler.com

Future Mrs. Yeung

coliebrian1 Posts : 75 Registered: 8/17/07
Posted: Feb 23, 2008 6:11 PM Go to message in response to: lil1one

Hi, I know you're asking for a website, but I got all my jewelry for me and my bridesmaids at Kohls.  I figure you probably have one near you.  I would def check it out, I got pearl hanging earrings for $16, a bracelet that is not realy diamonds but could pass for real for $22.  They have really nice jewelry there that I didn't expect to find and it's A LOT cheaper than any department stores I looked in.

Getting married March 7th, 2008!!

MrsTaraschi Posts : 190 Registered: 10/11/07
Posted: Feb 23, 2008 7:43 PM Go to message in response to: lil1one

you can try smartbrideonline.com.  I got my bridal jewelry and love it!!  Good Luck

Daisypath Wedding PicDaisypathWedding Ticker"

PharmToxGirl Posts : 5,446 Registered: 8/30/07
Posted: Mar 8, 2008 9:58 PM Go to message in response to: lil1one

I got my BM jewelry at Kohl's as well as the poster before.  It looked great and was on sale for $18 each when I got them.  

But they are on sale for $22.50 now....

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/jewelry/sterlingsilver/diamonds/PRD~190784/Sterling+Silver+110ctTW+Diamond+Swirl+Pendant.jsp

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/jewelry/sterlingsilver/diamonds/earrings/PRD~186167/110ct+Diamond+Sterling+Silver+UHoop+Earrings.jsp

I thought they were classic.  I would have never been able to afford them full price.  :-)  Often the stores will not have a lot of stock, but you can go there and look, and then order from the website.

Also, their customer service for the website was FABULOUS.  They didn't send me a pair of earrings, so I called them and they apologized and sent me another pair.  I figured they would think I was lying.

Good luck! 

KelliJ Posts : 20 Registered: 1/15/07
Posted: Mar 10, 2008 10:50 PM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

I got my necklace on ebay, I know that sounds risky but I found the perfect one and it was even better than I thought, I also saved over 50$ on it.  I also did the buy it part of ebay so I didn't have to worry about betting I could just get it.

MrsWilliams2008 Posts : 1,431 Registered: 7/19/07
Posted: Mar 10, 2008 11:26 PM Go to message in response to: KelliJ

www.awnol.com

It's the website my coordinator had me browse to find the jewelry I like for my wedding party. Of course it's costume jewelry but it's a really reputable company. There are earring/necklace SETS for as low as $5

http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/RyAnne Stafford&RobertWilliams, Jr

R&R: June 21, 2008

willmarrybarry Posts : 84 Registered: 4/15/08
Posted: Apr 15, 2008 1:24 PM Go to message in response to: lil1one

Hey you have the exact same wedding date as me!!!

How inexpensive did you want your jewelry to be? I was really lucky that the jewelry for my whole bridal party was a gift - my FSIL paid for it. I got it made by my one of her friends. She used to be a psychologist, so she not only makes gorgeous one-of-a-kind designs, but she says her goal is to celebrate the emotions of the event. So, she made me a beautiful one-of-a-kind jewelry set and included a note in it where she wrote down all the gemstones she used and how they celebrate the special relationship that you have with your bridesmaids. I know she works with some clients who are on a budget, but you'd totally have to email her to find out whether she could make something in your budget....

Her email is designs.by.danusia@gmail.com

lil1one Posts : 312 Registered: 2/13/08
Posted: Apr 17, 2008 8:48 PM Go to message in response to: willmarrybarry

We also have a least one more on here with 9/20/08 as their date. I'm so excited and the time is moving so fast. Your jewelry sounds beautiful howver I may have to check out her website for another occasion because I have the girls jewlery and it is nice and was inexpensive. I got it from customejewelrywholesale.com. I did a search and found this and I'm glad I did because i got my jewelry and 6 other sets for $42 including shipping.

Soon to be Mrs. Hatcher!!!

September 20,2008

When is my wedding

WhenIsMyWedding.com

SocalGal Posts : 456 Registered: 6/3/06
Posted: Apr 17, 2008 9:06 PM Go to message in response to: lil1one

Have you considered making your own?  It's really simple, and then you can customize everything.  I made my 'maids necklaces as part of their gift, and they LOVED them...not only the necklaces themselves, but that I took the time to make them.  I made all four of them for a total of $40, and about 2 hours.

True love never has a happy ending; true love never ends.

Posted: Apr 28, 2008 2:28 AM Go to message in response to: lil1one

I would say that taking on jewelry making may be too stressful for a bride, only because I do it myself and it can be a very frustrating process at the beginning. If you have someone in your life who is particulary crafty, you could go that route. Etsy is a wonderful venue of artists (im sure thousands) of jewelry artists. I say this because I am a jewelry artist myself. I will be doing all the jewelry for the bride and bridesmaids of my boyfriends sister's wedding this fall.
If you've never made jewelry before, there is a lot of expensive involved. Gemstones arn't cheap, neither are the tools, supplies, etc. I have invested thousands of dollars in less than a year. I caution a bride taking on making her own jewelry if she wants it to turn out nice. I made a lot of doozies in the beginning and I didnt have a deadline like my wedding to meet.

Check out my blog where I recently reviewed a lovely artist who makes stunning handmade wedding dresses, http://lildid.blogspot.com

Jessie

kluvsj4ever Posts : 13 Registered: 4/24/08
Posted: Apr 28, 2008 2:35 AM Go to message in response to: lil1one

Try this website there prices are very affordable

www.Bellefashions.com

AshandAaron08 Posts : 6 Registered: 4/29/08
Posted: May 6, 2008 10:12 PM Go to message in response to: lil1one

I would definetly check ebay! Look at on ebay for Sparkles Etc.  It's an Ebay store. I got my necklace and earring "pearl" set for like $6 plus $5 shipping so it was a total of like 11.  I love it and it's great though!  It's titanium also.

Message was edited by: AshandAaron08

OrthoRN Posts : 323 Registered: 11/24/07
Posted: May 6, 2008 10:32 PM Go to message in response to: lil1one

ima Posts : 61 Registered: 2/5/08
Posted: May 8, 2008 7:14 PM Go to message in response to: lil1one

You could try Avon. Their jewelry is nice and inexpensive. Just go to Avon.com and look for an Avon lady in your area. she might even give you a discount, plus she delivers it to you.

DaisypathWedding Ticker

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine