TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever....

Online Users: 1,291 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3,307

NJ4Life Posts : 3,358 Registered: 8/10/07
Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever....
Posted: Apr 16, 2008 2:04 PM Go to message in response to: kennysoldwife

I like Shannon....I didnt really like  her dance this week but I feel like she has improved more and more.  If youre talking top 3 for DWTS I say Kristi, Jason and Cristian....

Formerly Ama102707

kennysoldwife Posts : 3,859 Registered: 4/28/07
Posted: Apr 16, 2008 2:12 PM Go to message in response to: NJ4Life

I agree that Shannon has improved a lot.  She gets a little better each week.  Unfortunately the competition is really tough. 

I think Kristi and Jason for sure, I am kind of flip-flopping on the third.  Sometimes I like Cristian and sometimes Mario.  Tough call. 

I truly respect Marlee Matlin but she has about run her course.  She may have a week or two left that's it. 

Kenny and Me Perfect Together,  10 years and counting.

MuffinB Posts : 778 Registered: 7/13/07
Posted: Apr 16, 2008 2:15 PM Go to message in response to: NJ4Life

David Cook took the cake last night. I really like when AI contestants take a song that we've heard time and time again and make it their own. He sang that song and gave it a whole different feel to it and it worked! Just like when he did Billy Jean. I'm starting to like him more and more.

The rest were, eh. Carly, what was up with her last night? She was all over the place with that song. I think being in the bottom 3 so much is eating away at her confidence, especially now that MJ is gone, I think it's downhill for her too : (

Also, I've been meaning to ask those of you that watched the American Idol gives back special, who the hell told Teri Hatcher she can sing?? I was embarrased for her.

Grey's Anatomy is coming back!! Yes!

Law and Order SVU was really good last night, anyone watch?

Ashleyl525 Posts : 1,590 Registered: 12/27/06
Posted: Apr 16, 2008 2:23 PM Go to message in response to: MuffinB

lol i know kelley...she is a god and i am really excited for her new movie too....i love how they always blame things on twofor....lol he gets ragged on soo much that its too hilarious to care about how wrong it gets lol

Muffin I did I did lol...i loved it and i was totally on edge when liv was in the basement but i loved it when she finally read him his rights at the end and everyone was cheering...thats so sad that things like that happen and it does happen in prosons everyday

Ashley

Losing Weight While We Wait is Kicking Ass & Taking Names
Sending Love to my Wormies!
Check out my new BLOG
http://thelifeofafutureswann.blogspot.com/

One Day I Will Be Famous But I Plan To Be A Nice Celebrity - Bodaxia Lacroix

Bride2008 Posts : 3,058 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: Apr 16, 2008 2:29 PM Go to message in response to: MuffinB

SVU ROCKED last night Muffin. I thought it was there best episode in a long time. Very in your face. I believe my favorite part was when Benson looked at the head guard and said "Who's the bitch now?"

DWTS - I wasn't surprised Priscilla went home. Her last dance was just very blah to me. Jason is my favorite by far, and I am also a big fan of Marlee. I think many of them are getting better and better each week. Kristi is excellent, I just wish the judges would get off her jock. It annoys me how it seems like she is the first "safe" one announced every week. Let her swear a little, she'll get even better. I have a feeling Marissa may go home soon, although I love her. She is so damn fun to watch.

"I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." - Billy Crystal, When Harry met Sally 

Posted: Apr 16, 2008 2:32 PM Go to message in response to: Ashleyl525

Hi Ashley!!

Wasn't it sooo good? I love Olivia. She kicks ass. For a minute there, I thought the guard was gonna get his way with her and then he would be charged with raping a cop but I'm glad Ice-T got there in time. Fh and I were watching in bed, cheering for her, it was funny. I hardly ever get into TV like that but yesterday I was talking to the TV!

And yes, things like that do happen in the prisons. I'm in law enforcement so I know a thing or two about things like that.

Posted: Apr 16, 2008 2:39 PM Go to message in response to: Bride2008

ME TOO YOU GUYS!!!! i loved the whole who's the bitch now thing...I LOVED IT!!!!

Oh and Bride2008 Criminal minds is on tonight and looks like its going to be GREAT!!!

Ashley

Check out my new BLOG

ninaw Posts : 42 Registered: 4/3/08
Posted: Apr 16, 2008 2:39 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Finally some people who agree with me about Kristy. She keeps getting in the bottom 3 but not getting kicked off. What is with that??? I must confess though that I do like David Cook.

"And now these 3 remain faith, hope and love, but the greatest of these is LOVE"

Posted: Apr 16, 2008 2:39 PM Go to message in response to: Bride2008

I believe my favorite part was when Benson looked at the head guard and said "Who's the bitch now?"

Bride2008- in my line of work, if I haven't said that same exact thing to someone, I've deifinitely thought it. Wink

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Posted: Apr 16, 2008 10:01 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

YAY!!! KELLEY IS DOING THE HAPPY DANCE!!!! Guess who went home??? Guess. Guess. Go ahead. Guess!!!

CHRISTY LEE BEE--YOTTCH!!!!

Carly wasnt even in the bottom three. Even better. WOOHOO.

Bottm three was Syeesha, Brooke, and Christy. Bottom TWO were Christy and Brooke. I got worried. And then it happened.

SHE WENT HOME!!!! By bye miss offkey phony allamerican weirdass eyebrow girl. Bu-bye now.

Time for BL5!!! And here come The OLD MARRIED FATTIES!!!!!

Stay tuned for The Aisle Runner's official website...LAUNCHING THIS APRIL!

Check out my random BLOG at www.kelleylynn.blogspot.com

Photobucket

Posted: Apr 16, 2008 10:34 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

kelley your enthusiasm for american idol cracks me up

woot woot for christy going home lol

Ashley

Check out my new BLOG

daybug Posts : 159 Registered: 10/7/07
Posted: Apr 17, 2008 3:01 AM Go to message in response to: Ashleyl525

It's my first time on this thread, but all I have to say is FINALLY Kristy Lee was sent packing! SHE SUCKS!!!!!!!!

I'm torn between David Cook and and David Archuletta. David C. is just phenomenal (is that spelled right??). I loved his Always Be my Baby the other night. But then you've got David A. He's so freakin' adorable I could just squeeze him to death!! 

Posted: Apr 17, 2008 8:50 AM Go to message in response to: daybug

Ok, the first thing I have to say (although you all KNOW I don't care for David Cook at all) However, apparently his brothe ris dying and not doing so well.....I feel so bad for him to have to sing the song they sang as a group last night about saying goodbye and seeing you in heaven (Mariuahs song) and having to do Mariah week...where all her songs are about death, love or goodbyes...then for Mariah to come out and sing her new song "Bye" about death!! Do these people have NO COMPASSION?? One of your Top 7's family members is DYING right now, rub it in....I fel for him, I really do (and if anyone knows WHAT his bro is dying from please fill me in)

As for last night glad Kristi went home, was hoping it would be Syesha...I can't stand her...she THINKS she is Whitney...so annoying.

And SO GLAD Carly wasn't in the bottom 3.....she is WAY TOO GOOD to be being put into the bottom three because she wont "conform" to the mold all these teeny boppers and MTV goers expect.

Rock on Carly Rock on.

Bride2008 Posts : 3,058 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: Apr 17, 2008 8:52 AM Go to message in response to: Ashleyl525

Ash - I missed Criminal Minds last night. I was helping FH pack up his room since he is moving next weekend. I have it on TiVo, so I will let you know when I get to watch it.

"I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." - Billy Crystal, When Harry met Sally 

JulyBby22 Posts : 76 Registered: 1/16/07
Posted: Apr 17, 2008 9:15 AM Go to message in response to: Bride2008

I just wanted to ask what you guys think of Jason Castro...I personally dont like him at all and think he def should have gone home after the Over the Rainbow performace. And whats up with those dreads??!?!?! And not to mention that the judges think that hes is just sooooo great...wtf!?!?! lol does anyone else agree???

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine