TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever....

Online Users: 1,324 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3,307

MandyandVance Posts : 650 Registered: 4/10/06
Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever....
Posted: Apr 11, 2008 10:31 AM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Wel I was right in that I thought Carly and Syeesha would be in the bottom 3.....but I thought they would be with Kristy!!  How is she still holding on?  I am so upset Michael went home.  He was a huge talent and such a nice guy.  Very genuine.  And he looked so sad, I hated it.  I thought he would go very far and at least be in the top 4.

Kelley you are probably right in that Eddie Munster is going to win the whole damn thing.  The little teeny boppers just love him (not saying that he is bad, he is good I just don't want him to win).  And I think David Cook will also make it very far if not to the finale.  That is fine with me!  I think he is great, a little cocky but great :)

America needs to get their heads out of their asses and vote properly.  Michael was better than quite a few still left.  How sad.

null

MsDenuninani Posts : 3,962 Registered: 3/16/07
Posted: Apr 11, 2008 10:49 AM Go to message in response to: MandyandVance

MJ went home!?  Too bad.  I didn't like him much, but he was pretty to look at.

The Office was HYSTERICAL!  I can't believe Jim was going to leave Pam there like that!! The look she gave him, and how she suckered him into having to stay too was awesome. 

Vote!  http://www.barackobama.com/index.php

49ersfanatic Posts : 581 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: Apr 11, 2008 12:42 PM Go to message in response to: MsDenuninani

So I am so upset about American Idol. I'm actually watching it this season. Anyway on Tuesday night I thought David Cook's performance was horrible. Worse than Michael Johns (my favorite guy). So I thought the bottom 3 was going to be Syesha, Carly and David Cook. Fast forward to last night and the bottom 3 was Syesha, Carly and Michael Johns. How the hell did David Cook make it?

So Ryan was announcing the results and says that Syesha and Carly were safe and that Michael had the lowest number of votes. Then he goes on to say that last year during Idol Gives back week there were no eliminations. So he's doing all this build up and Michael was probably thinking he was safe (I hoped he was). Then Ryan says:

Tonight Michael Johns we say goodbye to you? WTF? I was so mad. He was a lot better than David Cook and I think better looking.

I also watched The Office with DH last night. Usually I don't and it was hysterical.

DH and I Rolled the Dice and Took a Gamble at Marriage on July 15, 2006 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas! Viva Las VegasLaughing

NJ4Life Posts : 3,358 Registered: 8/10/07
Posted: Apr 11, 2008 2:21 PM Go to message in response to: 49ersfanatic

49er dont you love the Office though?? Oh its even funnier when they actually are in the office with the rest of the cast. (the only bummer to last night's episode!)

I cant believe MJ went home!  I didnt watch but when my mom told me I was like NO WAY!!! 

Formerly Ama102707

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Posted: Apr 15, 2008 9:10 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Where are all my TV peeps at??? lol. Not many people replying here latley and ALL THE SHOWS ARE BACK ON... cmon people!!

MY IDOL REVIEW:

Okay. It was Mariah week. I usually hate when they make the contestants sing ONE artists songs, and this is no exception. I am also not a fan of Mariah Carey. Bleh. Anyhooo....

I totally disagreed with almost everything the judges said tonight. I feel like I missed the boat, or I have a different set of headphones on or something. Im not hearing what they hear. So here are my thoughts....

Going backwards. JASON: Really loved him. I thought they went all ga-gag over both DAvids again for no reason, but to me, Jasons version of that song was way more interesting.

GIGANTA-SKULL: Clearly I just dont GET him. I never will. I dont like his voice. I did sort of like his performance tonight, or it didnt annoy me as much as normal. And he seemed to really be appreciative of the comments and stuff. But I cant get into him still. Didnt think it was BRILLIANT like they all did. I dunno.

EDDIE MUNSTER: Okay why is Leave it To Beaver wearing leather pants? Stop trying to be cool,youre a dork.His song was GOOD,but again, they all went ga-ga over nothing in my opinion. He does the SAME thing every week. Inspirational sapp-ass song,sings his heart out,and just stands there. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Brooke: Im still confused by Simons comment about her. "It was like having a hamburger,and its just BUN and no meat inside." HUH??? WTF? Anyway, I liked it but she DID go off key toward the end ... I really enjoy her though. Thought it was a nice version.

CARLY: Again, I didint hear what they hear because I LOVED her performance this week. Thought she finally picked hte right song,and sang the hell out of it. I love that song!And she sang it awesome.. I dont know why they NEVER like anything she does. Shes so much better than they give her credit for.

SYESHA: Really good also. She did a great job with that song,and its a tough tough one. Also one of my favorite Mariah songs... one of the few I like lol.

CHRISTY: I seriously want to throw this girl into a lake. Okay, am I the ONLY one that can HEAR HER??? Shes offpitch!!! Why does noone else care??? When they showed the CLIP of her singing to Mariah, she was OFF KEY inthe CLIP!!! Oh it drives me insane. When she starts ANY song, 99% of the time shes offkey immediately,then she sort of grows into the song and eventually ends up on key. SHE SUCKS AND SHE JUST MANIPULATES EVERYONE EVERY WEEK. "oh let me do a song about God this time,thatll get em! Oh let me be patriotic this time,thatll work!" And its working. People SUCK for faling for it. SHE SUCKS!!!! And OH MY GOd could she BE any more pompous. How many times did she mention the fact that Mariah told her "you gave me chills when you sing." PLEASE. She mentioned it in her little montage.."I cant believe MAriah said I gave her chills," then AGAIN onstage she said "Well I gave Mariah Chills." OH SHUT HTE FUCK UP. That is soooo pompous and tacky to mention it TWICE!!! GO HOME!!!

Okay IM done.

Time for BL5!!! And here come The OLD MARRIED FATTIES!!!!!

Stay tuned for The Aisle Runner's official website...LAUNCHING THIS APRIL!

Check out my random BLOG at www.kelleylynn.blogspot.com

Photobucket

MandyandVance Posts : 650 Registered: 4/10/06
Posted: Apr 15, 2008 10:34 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

I'm here Kelley!  I think I pretty much agreed with the judges tonight.

Jason - He was alright.  There is something really likable about him.  He is shy and sweet but I don't think he has that strong of a voice.

David C - Loved him again!  He has totally redeemed himself from last week. 

Eddie Munster - I don't think he will ever deviate from the sappy songs he sings because he does them so well.  Good but sounds the same every week.  Get used to it ladies, I really do think he will win.  There are waaay too many young girls in love with him who probably sit at home and vote 50 times in a row for him.

Brooke - I didn't like her performance tonight.  I thought she was off key and just didn't get into it.  Stil america's sweet heart although she may be vulnerable this week.....

Carly - Funny Kelley you said that Kristy was off key this week but I thought that Carly was off key!  I thought her version was not good at all.  That song is too easy to compare to Mariah Carey's version and she didn't do it justice  In the middle it sounded really off key and sloppy.  I also think she is vulnerable this week.

Syesha - Beautiful voice once again.  For some reason America doesn't like her as she is always in the bottom 3.   I can't for the life of me figure out why because that girl is talented.

Kristy - Yes she annoys the crap out of me but I thought she sounded decent enough.  Not great, but not bad.  And she definately mentioned the fact that Maria said she got goose bumps too much!  Get over yourself.  And Kelley, I got what you meant tonight about her eyebrows!!  They do look like they are painted on her face!  When she made certain expressions while singing they looked really weird.

So overall Idol was just ok for me tonight (aside from David Cook's performance) and I was missing Michael John tonightFrown

Ashleyl525 Posts : 1,590 Registered: 12/27/06
Posted: Apr 16, 2008 2:50 AM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

MILF ISLAND

Kelley i laughed so hard i had to run tot he bathroom and barely made it...i loved how kenneth took the blame and then jack busted liz out at the end because she said poo lol...seriously hysterical I am sooo excited its back on with new episodes

Ashley

Losing Weight While We Wait is Kicking Ass & Taking Names
Sending Love to my Wormies!
Check out my new BLOG
http://thelifeofafutureswann.blogspot.com/

One Day I Will Be Famous But I Plan To Be A Nice Celebrity - Bodaxia Lacroix

Posted: Apr 16, 2008 8:33 AM Go to message in response to: Ashleyl525

LOL Ashley IM still laughing over MILK Island too,and its almost a week later!!! What a great concept. ANd I loved the "host" of the MILK Island Reality Show,he was soooo perfectly fake with his fake suntun and voice. And when he said, "Who will go home? DEBRA...or DEBORAH?? Find out after these five breaks." God that show kills me and Tina Fey is a God.

So The Joker (aka Priscilla Presley) went home last night. At this point they are all pretty good,but I guess Im glad it was her because I like everyone else a lot more. Im so glad my Hairspray girl stayed again,she really did great this week. And I love the football player and Marlee and Kristy.

Photobucket

Posted: Apr 16, 2008 8:50 AM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

I loved Castle Greyskull last nite! I didnt really like anyone else. David A is creepy, Kristy did not impress me, Syesha is boring, Jason was good, I usually like him anyway. Carly was boring (dont get her), Brooke actually was just aiight for me. Overall I wasnt super impressed but I really enjoyed watching David Cook. I really like him. Which is odd b/c he reminds me of Daughtry and i HATED Daughtry and still do...

Woo hoo for Priscilla going home on DWTS. I vote for Marissa as many times as they let me every week. I am confident she's still in solely b/c of my voting!  So its a superstition now and I have to keep voting.

I wont get to see the Office tomorrow night since my work has a function after work...I;m sad but I can watch it OnDemand. I am the only person on Earth that doesnt have DVR!

Formerly Ama102707

Posted: Apr 16, 2008 8:57 AM Go to message in response to: NJ4Life

Okay Im an ASS. I typed MILK Island twice instead of MILF. The K and F arent even close to each other. WHat the hell???

Oh and NJ,youre not the only one without  DVR. I dont have one either. Sad but true. We have to either be home or we miss it. I hate that!!!! lol.

Youre right about David A being creepy. I think he is too. But he will probably win. Just like I predicted last week..the two Davids will be the final two. And that really irritates me because I dont like EITHER Of them. Yuck. I think I HATE GigantaSKull for the same reason you like him... he reminds me of Daughtry too,but I LOVE Daughtry and still do, I have his cd and it rocks, I just dont like Davids voice. He always sounds like hes stuck inside of a tunnel to me.

I just continue to be confused by Christy Lee and why noone hears how offkey she is. Not only that but shes just boring as all hell and shes very pompous .. again I must mention "Oh mariah said I gave her the chillls." That was SUCH a pompous thing ...she drives me nuts!!! And those eyebrows!!! ARRGGH.

Photobucket

Posted: Apr 16, 2008 9:14 AM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

For me Kristy always seems to have this airhead smile on her face. Like she is in la la land. AND she is totally off-key a lot.  They will tell someone else who may have had one or 2 bad notes that they were pitchy, then theyre all impressed with Kristy who had most of her notes off key. Dont get it one bit.

Formerly Ama102707

Posted: Apr 16, 2008 9:50 AM Go to message in response to: NJ4Life

I KNOW>WHY DOES NOONE HEAR IT?????? LOL. Yeah,and that super sacharine sweet la-la-land smile she gives. Meanwhile shes a total pompous bitch who cant take criticism but just makes her comments slyly and quietly so noone notices. I seriously hate her more than Ive hated most contestants on that show.

Photobucket

Posted: Apr 16, 2008 9:52 AM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Even more than Sanjaya??

Formerly Ama102707

Posted: Apr 16, 2008 9:59 AM Go to message in response to: NJ4Life

Yes,more than Senjaya. Because Senjaya was HORRIBLY but he was also one of those people who wer eat least MOCKABLE and FUNNY in their horrible-ness. Christy just sucks and theres no entertainment value in watching her suck. Shes just awful and its maddening.

You know how some movies are super fun to watch BECAUSE they are so freakin awful? Like Crossroads with Britney Spears, or Mariah Careys GLITTER. Just awful awful movies. But hilarious in their awfulness. THats like Senjaya. I hated him sooo much, but I did laugh at how bad he was. Christy just pisses me off.

Photobucket

kennysoldwife Posts : 3,859 Registered: 4/28/07
Posted: Apr 16, 2008 1:57 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Missed Idol last night and it seems like it is a good thing too. 

Yay!!!!!! the plastic face finally went home last night I am so glad.  She was just scary.  Now that Shannon Elizabeth has to go and I will be happy. 

Any predictions for the top three?

Kenny and Me Perfect Together,  10 years and counting.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine