Help Please! Garden Wedding

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 6

thisnamehasnotb... Posts : 45 Registered: 3/17/08
Help Please! Garden Wedding
Posted: Apr 8, 2008 2:38 PM

Hey gurlies! I was wondering if anyone could help me think of some Green Garden Country theme ideas?!?!? I am super excited about getting married and being with my prince forever and ever, but i want the wedding to be nice too!

we REALLY love the outdoors and nature, hiking fishing hunting etc, and we want it to look simple and elegant you know...   

=)

dont worry about giving me expensive ideas, me and my family are pretty creative and we will make it work haha... I want black, white, greens, golds, browns and bronzes, catch my drift?

I live in Cali very near sac so the weather is moslty warm.... 

the wedding (and possibly reception) will be outside and in hot AUGUST OR SEPTEMBER. I am thinking the wedding ceremony starting at about 11:00am and then the reception at 12 nearby, orrrrrrrrrr, having the wedding outside like 1 hour before sunset then going to the reception, i just need some ideas!!!

EVEN MUSIC IDEAS!!! 

thank you!

MASTERFLORIST! helppppp!

oh and we dont want no bar-b-q honky tonk k, my FMIL would prolly make a widow of her son hahahaha!

=]

you all have a wonderful day okay! 

Daisypath Wedding PicDaisypathWedding Ticker

Re: Help Please! Garden Wedding
Posted: Apr 8, 2008 2:57 PM Go to message in response to: thisnamehasnotb...

what about a wine country wedding. my fh and i are having a "beerfest" reception at a brewery. lol.. and we are getting married in August with the theme of the wedding being "mint chocolate" chocolate brown mint green and silver.. just have fun with it.. good luck and congrats!

"For every airport terminal, sleepless night, and day I spent dreaming, I have a good reason. Him. I love my solider tonight and tomorrow, when he is here and when he isn't. ♥ "

Posted: Apr 8, 2008 4:52 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

hey!

Smile

your a month closer than me, HOW EXCITING!!!

i have checked into a LOT of wineries but they are SO expensive!

good ideas though... 

exceptttttt.... me and FH are both recovering alcoholics and ther will be NO alcohol at the wedding... hahaha, that would be SO FUNNY to have it at a winery hahaha...

thanks again girl! 

Posted: Apr 8, 2008 4:53 PM Go to message in response to: thisnamehasnotb...

no problem.. good luck!!

"For every airport terminal, sleepless night, and day I spent dreaming, I have a good reason. Him. I love my solider tonight and tomorrow, when he is here and when he isn't. ♥ "

Posted: Apr 10, 2008 5:34 PM Go to message in response to: thisnamehasnotb...

KateS Posts : 208 Registered: 7/14/06
Posted: Apr 11, 2008 9:40 AM Go to message in response to: thisnamehasnotb...

We did a vineyard theme.  Decorated the aisle with watering cans filled with fresh flowers in watering cans that my daughter & I decorated.  We also planted fresh flowers in some urns the vineyard had.  My DH & I are all about the outdoors and couldn't imagine getting married indoors!  Have fun.

Posted: Apr 11, 2008 2:02 PM Go to message in response to: KateS

thank you!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine