17 Days until SEX!

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 12

Jerseygal8785 Posts : 144 Registered: 12/5/06
17 Days until SEX!
Posted: Mar 26, 2008 1:55 PM

Sorry but the wedding is 17 days away and I am just super excited however very antsy! I wanted us to give up sex 1 month before the wedding - meaning everything but french kissing . .no anything else - he can't he even do it to himself! lol  Now we live together and sleep in the same bed so you can imagine how hard it is to not do anything.  We love each other so much and just can't wait until the wedding and I am just so excited i wish it was here already!  It's funny how many count downs I have . ..  17 Days to wedding, 2 weeks of work until wedding, 2 weekends until wedding, 1 bachelerotte party, seating chart, and place card to-dos before wedding.  18 days until leaving on a jet plane for the honeymoon, I am just so excited!

lil1one Posts : 312 Registered: 2/13/08
Re: 17 Days until SEX!
Posted: Mar 26, 2008 4:13 PM Go to message in response to: Jerseygal8785

I asked my Fh about not having sex for 1 month before the wedding, he said he don't wont to go that long if i want it to last longer than 2 minutes. So we are still discussing how long I'm thinking a week. I know thats not much time but I think he'll make it that long.

I got butterflies just reading your post, 17 days WOW, thats not much time at all. I know your day will be great.

Soon to be Mrs. Hatcher!!!

September 20,2008

When is my wedding

WhenIsMyWedding.com

DutchBride Posts : 118 Registered: 3/11/08
Posted: Mar 30, 2008 10:36 AM Go to message in response to: lil1one

17 days...he's lucky.  :P  Mine's been waiting FIVE years!  He's so good to me...

* Marijke *

I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand & that the Eskimos has a hundred words for snow. I wish I had a thousand words for love, but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me when you sleep & there are no words for that -Brian Andreas

EmSer Posts : 68 Registered: 3/21/08
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 2:05 PM Go to message in response to: Jerseygal8785

Haha! I'm with DutchBride, me and FH havent had sex yet, waiting til we're married=)

I Become Mrs.S on May 25!!!

CaribbeanBride08 Posts : 1,474 Registered: 6/13/07
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 2:10 PM Go to message in response to: Jerseygal8785

OMG, if I made my FH wait for a full month and also dictated that he couldn't touch himself, he'd probably kill over from blue balls.  Not to mention the sex would last <5 minutes.... It'd be more like a 'Wham-Bam Thank You Ma'am' instead of a beautiful encounter.  But to each his own, I suppose.....  Congrats.... you're now only 12 days away!

Daisypath Ticker

springorchid Posts : 176 Registered: 4/8/07
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 4:59 PM Go to message in response to: CaribbeanBride08

Haha!  I totally agree with you Caribbean.  Why would I want to give up great sex so that I can have not so great sex on my wedding night? I do think it is slightly different if you are a virgin and waiting for your wedding night; also majorly different if he at least has a hand.  But like you said, to each his own....

DutchBride Posts : 118 Registered: 3/11/08
Posted: Apr 1, 2008 6:01 PM Go to message in response to: springorchid

At least let him rub it out.  I definitely wouldn't keep him from doing that because that means I couldn't help myself either...yikes.  Surprised

* Marijke *

I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand & that the Eskimos has a hundred words for snow. I wish I had a thousand words for love, but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me when you sleep & there are no words for that -Brian Andreas

coastiebride Posts : 1,365 Registered: 3/26/07
Posted: Apr 1, 2008 6:21 PM Go to message in response to: DutchBride

Ooo man only if i had to wait only a month not to have sex before the wedding with Fh deployed from the time he left to the time of the wedding it will be 327days since we had sex last, talk about waiting. But at least i know the sex will be great like usual for the first time we get to see each other after long deployments like usual. Several months on end is not uncommon. But i dont know how you can sleep in the same bed without any, that would really drive me up a wall.

Lets not all get caught up in our wedding. Remember we should not only be planning for a our wedding but more so we should be planning for  our marriage. More so then fighting over shades of peach, tuxs, cake flavors and only god knows what else. Because the next morning it is over, guests are gone the flowers have died the cake well lets face it 1/2 of it was tossed out. Cinderella is still a maid, the limo is now a pumpkin And there is life to face ok after wild crazy monkey sex for 7 nights straight, lets not kid out selfs there are priorities After its all gone there's still bills to pay and a job to go back to

Going to the Chapel December 6th 2008

Love is a four-letter word spelled G-I-V-E

Message was edited by: coastiebride

CaribbeanBride08 Posts : 1,474 Registered: 6/13/07
Posted: Apr 1, 2008 7:03 PM Go to message in response to: DutchBride

Rub it out -- that's hilarious!  I'm sure he's "rubbing it out" and it's a "what she doesn't know won't hurt her" type thing.  Sorry Jerseygirl but I have a hard time believing that your guy can sleep in the same bed, french kiss you, etc., and not have to "rub it out" later.  I know my FH couldn't do it because it causes physical pains and it would be extremely cruel of me to demand something like this.

Daisypath Ticker

Posted: Apr 1, 2008 7:26 PM Go to message in response to: DutchBride

Haha!  I think your situation is really different.  It sounds like either you're both virgins, or he is kind enough to respect that you want to wait until your wedding night.  That is SO very different to me that just saying "ya know what, I just don't think we should have sex this month, and in addition, I'm going to limit your personal activities to nil".  I get that some people feel it will make the wedding night more special, but its not for me.  

Jerseygal8785 Posts : 144 Registered: 12/5/06
Posted: Apr 3, 2008 1:57 PM Go to message in response to: springorchid

So now it's down to 9 days . . I'm not demanding anything . . its really kind of sweet I get in the mood and say screw it and he's like sweetie no, let's wait . .it will be special . .. and I think he is throught the blue balls stage .. . and yes I thought about the quickie the night of . .however we usually do it more than once in a night and he's really good about making sure i'm happy .. so i think yes the first time will be quick but the second time will be amazing . .. i don't know i just want it to be special somehow . .. but trust me I'm not demanding anything, we both are into waiting the month . . but i have to say we go to be and kiss good night and it's like oh let's do it  .. but then all this time would a waste!

Can't wait only 9 more days! and I really think he is being true and not doing anything .. he would tell me if he would and he knows I would just laugh and not care . . .

Posted: Apr 3, 2008 10:40 PM Go to message in response to: Jerseygal8785

You know Jersey gal, I honestly don't understand.  I get wanting the first time (or as you said, the second time) with your husband to be something special, but I just don't understand how giving it up before will make it MORE special than if you had just gone on having sex.  It will be the first time that the two of you make love as husband and wife...I don't see any possible situation where that would not be the most special moment of my life.  But I think this might be a situation where we just have to agree to disagree.  

I must admit, I'm confused about something else too.  You said  "he can't he even do it to himself! lol" in your first post, which really makes it sound like you in some way suggested that he not "rub it out" yet in your most recent post you say "I would just laugh and not care".  So my confusion is, why can't he rub it out if you don't care?  Did your FH say "ya know what sweetheart, on top of giving up sex with you for the next month, I'm not going to touch myself"? 

I am glad though, that he seems to be supportive of your decision to abstain... 

Jesikaheryn Posts : 43 Registered: 3/16/08
Posted: Apr 5, 2008 1:19 PM Go to message in response to: springorchid

I don't want to shatter any dreams that certain brides-to-be have that their husbands-to-be aren't masterbating.  My HTB and I are typically every night people and he still does it (and bless his heart, he thinks he hides it well and I don't know it).  Remember that men think about sex all the time, even when it isn't conscious.  100% adbstinence does not exist in men.

When is my wedding
Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

Uniting our hearts, our lives, and our families.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine