50-Person Wedding in Central NJ- Reception Ideas

Online Users: 1,349 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

BeachGirl1106 Posts : 3 Registered: 3/28/08
50-Person Wedding in Central NJ- Reception Ideas
Posted: Mar 28, 2008 4:59 PM

Hi everyone! 

I am trying to find a place to have a small (50-person) family wedding in Central Jersey or Lower Bucks County, PA.  We have family in both areas. 

We're looking to do more a cocktail hour or dinner reception.  Price and quality of food and ambiance are our top considerations. 

I would love to hear back from anyone who held a small wedding like we are and where they held theirs! 

Thanks! J~

Stevesbride Posts : 79 Registered: 1/1/07
Re: 50-Person Wedding in Central NJ- Reception Ideas
Posted: Mar 29, 2008 7:34 PM Go to message in response to: BeachGirl1106

Hi J,

I suggest you look into  Angeloni Cedar Garden's in Hamilton Twp on Route 33.  They have a few different rooms and I know one of the rooms would work for a small reception.  They average about $55. pp and that includes open bar and tax and tip.

Del3 Posts : 113 Registered: 11/1/06
Posted: Apr 21, 2008 3:11 PM Go to message in response to: BeachGirl1106

I don't know what your budget is but the Grain House at the Old Mill Inn (Bernardsville, NJ) is beautiful.  Its an old 1700s building that has been converted.  Pricier though, at about $90pp I think.

melluvrob Posts : 14 Registered: 5/12/08
Posted: May 16, 2008 5:39 PM Go to message in response to: BeachGirl1106

Well I am getting married in South Jersey not sure if you are looking into that area at all but Luciens Manor is very inexpensive and they do almost everything for you except photographer, transportation,invitations, and the D.J/Band. They have tons of food and four ballrooms the smallest holding fifty people. They work soully with you to make it to your specific style. You can even get married right at the place because they have a cermony room.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine