Le Chateau- South Salem, NY

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

EliseNJ Posts : 10 Registered: 11/12/07
Le Chateau- South Salem, NY
Posted: Mar 26, 2008 9:51 PM

Hi-
I'm looking to have my reception and possibly ceremony at Le chateau. Has any one had their reception or ceremony at this venue. If you know of any reviews or have information on this vendor, I would like to hear from you.

Thank you,

Elise

Elise

A Smile is a Curve That Can Set Many Things Straight

pianobride Posts : 24 Registered: 1/14/08
Re: Le Chateau- South Salem, NY
Posted: Mar 26, 2008 10:03 PM Go to message in response to: EliseNJ

I was looking at Le Chateau for my reception but ultimately decided on another venue (It ended up being my second choice). Although I have not personally been to a wedding there.  I have heard a lot of really good things from people who have attended weddings there.  The reason I did not choose it was mostly because I didn't like the "rain option."  I thought that the garden was so beautiful for a cocktail reception (or a ceremony), but I did not like the small upstairs room that was the alternative.  I know that the food is supposed to be excellent, and the inside space is lovely.

EliseNJ Posts : 10 Registered: 11/12/07
Posted: Apr 4, 2008 11:23 PM Go to message in response to: pianobride

Hi Pianobride-

Thank you for your response.  How small was the room?  Did you have a big wedding?  I'm going tomorrow to see the venue. 

-Elise

Elise

A Smile is a Curve That Can Set Many Things Straight

jtw612 Posts : 1 Registered: 1/7/09
Posted: Jan 7, 2009 9:17 PM Go to message in response to: EliseNJ

Hi. Did you end up booking The Chateau. We are considering it and are planning to visit on Saturday. Do you have any information about it?
Thanks,
Jesse

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine