JUST FOR FUN: Things You Hate! (NWR but good for Stress)

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 5,240

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Re: JUST FOR FUN: Things You Hate! (NWR but good for Stress)
Posted: Mar 25, 2008 4:33 PM Go to message in response to: Mrslinnben

I hate the Lincoln Tunnel and the Long Island Espressway. HATE THEM. Hate every driver on there except myself lol. Why? Because I seem to be the ONLY PERSON NOT ON A CELLPHONE. Im just so sick of people not paying attention to their own driving. Asses.

I also hate that my husband can LITERALLY sit in a chair or lie on the couch, and SECONDS LATER he is asleep. WTH???? IM in mid conversation with him, ask him a question,and suddenly... HUH? Seriously? Youre asleep???

Time for BL5!!! And here come The OLD MARRIED FATTIES!!!!!

Stay tuned for The Aisle Runner's official website...LAUNCHING THIS APRIL!

Check out my random BLOG at www.kelleylynn.blogspot.com

Photobucket

Bride2008 Posts : 3,058 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: Mar 25, 2008 4:37 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

"I also hate that my husband can LITERALLY sit in a chair or lie on the couch, and SECONDS LATER he is asleep. WTH???? IM in mid conversation with him, ask him a question,and suddenly... HUH? Seriously? Youre asleep???"

kelley, I watch my FFIL do this all the time. He has fall asleep mid sentence. My favorite is when he falls asleep fast forwarding a commercial on something he Tivoed. We just leave him asleep and he will fast forward all the way to the end. Usually it happens 3 or 4 times before he is able to get through a whole program.

I HATE that waiting to hear on my apartment application is taking so long. I want to know already.

"I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." - Billy Crystal, When Harry met Sally 

Posted: Mar 25, 2008 6:04 PM Go to message in response to: Mrslinnben

Haha, I'm sorry if I offended any of you!  It's not you that I hate, I promise. :)  The converse side of my pet peeve is that when i DO get lost in the depths of an unfamiliar city, I am horribly ashamed about it and waste plenty of time and gas trying to navigate my own way out of it.  Sounds like you have it better than I do in those cases!  (And I know this drives my FH nuts, so it's probably on other peoples' 'hate lists' as well.)

MandyandVance Posts : 650 Registered: 4/10/06
Posted: Mar 25, 2008 11:02 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Kelley I hear you on the sleeping thing.  DH falls asleep as soon as his head hits the pillow!  I lie awake thinking about everything that stresses me out : our bills, a tiff I had with a friend etc and he is sound asleep!   I hate it so much!  I always tease him when he is getting ready for bed if I am talking to him about something I will say "Don't get into bed until I finish talking to you because if you do in 2 seconds the conversation will be over".  It's not fair!!

I also hate it when I go for pedicures and I want to relax and the girl sitting next to me is blabbing on her cell phone at the top of her lungs!  This happened today and it drives me CRAZY!  Aren't spas supossed to be a re;axing atmosphere?  I can't relax with you yelling on your phone!!!

CyclistLover Posts : 1,183 Registered: 7/9/07
Posted: Mar 26, 2008 9:06 AM Go to message in response to: Mrslinnben

I will ask directions in a heartbeat as I know I suck at directions BUT I am getting better as I have been downtown Detroit and found what I was looking for even after going the wrong way!  I was going to a bridal shower once in a smaller type town.  The way there was very rural and it was making me nervous so I stopped at this lonely bar I passed.  When I walked in it was totally a "look there's a stranger" type situation, pretty funny. 

Anyways - why dont' they teach map reading?  Or do they in other schools and just not mine? Anyone learn how to read a map in school?

Happiness is a puppy greeting you at the door

AND

Llama Jjamas

NJ4Life Posts : 3,358 Registered: 8/10/07
Posted: Mar 26, 2008 9:10 AM Go to message in response to: CyclistLover

I remember learning to read maps but at the age of 10, I dont think I really needed the map reading skills til like 10 yrs later! I didnt get good at map reading until about a few years ago. I dont know, one day it just clicked when I was looking at an atlas.

Plus for me in NJ, I always know that East is towards the Ocean and West is not, North is towards NY and South is DE or PA. Thats how I remember it anyway!

Formerly Ama102707

Posted: Mar 26, 2008 10:02 AM Go to message in response to: NJ4Life

Right now my cube neighbor is being a serial sniffer and I might flip out on him.  I know he's getting a cold (which annoys me that he's even here but thats besides the point), but PLEASE just blow your NOSE!!!! OMG...plus i have cramps so kill me

Formerly Ama102707

Posted: Mar 26, 2008 11:09 AM Go to message in response to: NJ4Life

Nothing worse than horrible cramps and people annoying you!  Mine have gotten worse as I get older - I have to take Midol AND Aleve to kill them now probably because I'm not on the pill anymore. 

AND

Llama Jjamas

Mrslinnben Posts : 2,285 Registered: 6/4/07
Posted: Mar 26, 2008 11:14 AM Go to message in response to: CyclistLover

Holy crap, I thought I was loosing my mind.  I've been off the pills for almost a year now, and I swear the cramps are worse now than was younger.  I'm 42 now. 

Posted: Mar 26, 2008 11:25 AM Go to message in response to: CyclistLover

Ok i just stopped taking the pill in November and my cramps havent gotten worse per se but theyre just inconsistent! One month I get them a little and then other months im totally incapacitated!!

Formerly Ama102707

Posted: Mar 26, 2008 2:23 PM Go to message in response to: Mrslinnben

Mine get so bad (without the Midol and Aleve) that I want to curl up in a ball and cry.  And the worst part is that they last for 3 DAYS!!!  When I was on BC they were nothing!  Been off BC for about 4 years and I swear they get worse every year. 

AND

Llama Jjamas

MrsWhtrse04 Posts : 116 Registered: 3/1/07
Posted: Mar 26, 2008 4:49 PM Go to message in response to: CyclistLover

My cramps got worse when I went on birth control. In fact I hate birth control I'm pretty sure it's the reason I'm not a big fan of sex.

Anyways I know this was a few pages back but the whole disney hate cracked me up. I have a friend who is obsessed with disney. I told her I didn't like disney world and you would have thought I just stabbed her with the look she gave me. Also she has already planned out her disney wedding. All of her bridesmaids have to be disney princess, she of course is going to be Cinderella. She wants me to be the little mermaid, why because I am a swimmer. Huh? Oh but wait she's not even dating anyone... She also gets angry at anyone who says smething negative about disney. She once did not talk to me for a week when I told her there was a disney movie I didn't like. Why am I friends with this prson?

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Posted: Mar 26, 2008 7:28 PM Go to message in response to: MrsWhtrse04

Wht thats funny about your friend and Disney lol. Insane,but funny. Oh my god. Today is day ONE of Aunt Flo and these are the WORST cramps I have had in a longass time. And mine are BAD normally anyway.OH it hurts so much. And yes,they last 2-3 days,usually I get them before I even START My period and then they continue along with headache and backpain til about day 2 of it. I HATE IT. Aleve helps but nothing makes them go away.

Time for BL5!!! And here come The OLD MARRIED FATTIES!!!!!

Stay tuned for The Aisle Runner's official website...LAUNCHING THIS APRIL!

Check out my random BLOG at www.kelleylynn.blogspot.com

Photobucket

engaged2bengaged Posts : 40 Registered: 3/11/08
Posted: Mar 27, 2008 3:55 AM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Uh oh, I was gonna say that I hate it when gals complain about their periods....

But I really super hate when folks don't wear green on Saint Patrick's Day! What is wrong with you people?! Saint Patrick's Day grinches!

Posted: Mar 27, 2008 9:32 AM Go to message in response to: engaged2bengaged

Not Irish, don't like green clothes for the most part.  Sorry. 

AND

Llama Jjamas

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine