Deleting Post Bad Idea to Post

Online Users: 1,315 guest(s), 1 user(s). Replies: 24
Re: Well the worst thing happened to me yesterday......
Posted: Mar 21, 2008 4:51 PM Go to message in response to: Steph8242008

"Well who is being immature now. I just thought it wasn't a good idea to bash my friend like that. I really thought about and decided to take it down. Regardless she made a commitment to me over a year ago now. Bashed my ideas over and over again. Destroyed my shower and bach party on me. Copied my wedding down to every last detail. Made my MOH's go at it several times. Made things very difficut for my moms by figthing with them every step of the way on various things. Basically stressed me out to the point where i couldn't take it much longer. So with this said i hope everyone can understand why i did what i did."

I guess it's a good thing she stepped down then. 

Don't stress, you have a replacement.

Llama Jjammies

LizS Posts : 1,982 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: Mar 21, 2008 5:06 PM Go to message in response to: Steph8242008

If she did all of that, she does not seem like a true friend IMO.  I probably would have "relieved her of her duties" months ago if I were you.  It's not worth having someone in your wedding party that is being so difficult.

Yes, she may have made a commitment a year ago, but things do change.

I didn't think the comments about being immature were appropriate either.

CaribbeanBride08 Posts : 1,474 Registered: 6/13/07
Posted: Mar 21, 2008 5:22 PM Go to message in response to: Steph8242008

You know Steph, had you put all that info in your first post then you probably would've gotten very different responses.  But instead, you put a copy of an email that seemed very heartfelt and we didn't agree with you and you deleted it.  So, by you deleting it, showed immaturity and now you want to come back and call me immature for calling you out in the first place?  Give me a break.

Daisypath Ticker

jessd0320 Posts : 1,491 Registered: 7/4/06
Posted: Mar 21, 2008 6:44 PM Go to message in response to: CaribbeanBride08

I agree, if the stuff from the second post was in the first, opinions would have been different. I don't understand why no one seems to understand that. Then again, she could have just changed the story so we'd agree with her after all. I don't know why people post on message boards and get upset that EVERY SINGLE PERSON does not agree with them.

I am training to run a marathon and raising money to help cure blood cancers. To donate or for more information: www.active.com/donate/tntwi/JDurso

Follow me on my training journey: www.jessica-teamintraining.blogspot.com

Charlotte09 Posts : 1,021 Registered: 2/22/08
Posted: Mar 21, 2008 6:57 PM Go to message in response to: Steph8242008

"Well who is being immature now."

Congrats, you just opened up a whole new can of worms. Thanks though, I love reading the train-wrecked posts, and I have nothing to do for the evening!        

CaribbeanBride08 Posts : 1,474 Registered: 6/13/07
Posted: Mar 21, 2008 7:01 PM Go to message in response to: Charlotte09

Well Charlotte, I don't think Steph is going to come back to this thread.  I should've went off on June for saying my immature comment was inappropriate since she didn't even see the original post and has no clue what she's talking about.  She just likes to blow smoke out of her ass.

Daisypath Ticker

Charlotte09 Posts : 1,021 Registered: 2/22/08
Posted: Mar 21, 2008 7:33 PM Go to message in response to: CaribbeanBride08

It is all good Cariibbean, I just found the post where June goes off the deep end so that should entertain me enough. Heaven forbid if someone calls me a name though haha. 

08divabride Posts : 831 Registered: 11/17/07
Posted: Mar 21, 2008 8:00 PM Go to message in response to: CaribbeanBride08

Don't let anything upset you CarribeanBride!!!!  I missed the first post for this ordeal, but I got the 2nd.  Just does not add up to me.

DoubleGreen Posts : 285 Registered: 8/12/07
Re: Deleting Post Bad Idea to Post
Posted: Mar 22, 2008 10:13 AM Go to message in response to: Steph8242008

This kid shares your pain.

LizS Posts : 1,982 Registered: 3/30/06
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 11:07 AM Go to message in response to: CaribbeanBride08

I did see the origanl post.  That's why I commented on it to begin with.  I was referring to ALL of the people that called her immature.  I don't think it was nice of her to call you that either.  i don't blow smoke out of my ass either.  But I would like to see that if someone can demonstrate it.  LOL!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine