FSIL's Cat Is Pregnant and its ruining MY DAY!!!!

Online Users: 1,273 guest(s), 1 user(s). Replies: 153

kelleyiskelley Posts : 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Re: FSIL's Cat Is Pregnant and its ruining MY DAY!!!!
Posted: Mar 19, 2008 3:30 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Thanks Gin. FINALLY someone who understands. I really should disown them. Just never speak to them again. The only problem with that is if they dont come to my wedding, I wont get a present from them either, right? Maybe Ill wait til AFTER the wedding and THEN disown them. Yeah. Thats what Ill do.

But theres NO WAY Im feeding them at the wedding AND they are sitting outside. Theres just no room for all those selfish kittens.

Time for BL5!!! And here come The OLD MARRIED FATTIES!!!!!

Stay tuned for The Aisle Runner's official website...LAUNCHING THIS APRIL!

GO YANKEES!!!

Photobucket

Fitzer Posts : 643 Registered: 8/7/07
Posted: Mar 19, 2008 3:31 PM Go to message in response to: NJ4Life

Also, you might want to just mention to Fifi that if she ever gets pregnant 9 months before your anniversary, she may have her kittens on your anniversary.  Not that this should stop her, but just mention it.

kennysoldwife Posts : 3,859 Registered: 4/28/07
Posted: Mar 19, 2008 3:33 PM Go to message in response to: NewMrsSass

That would be perfect. 

Kenny and Me Perfect Together,  10 years and counting.

Posted: Mar 19, 2008 3:43 PM Go to message in response to: kennysoldwife

Sessano,I always wonder the same thing. I bet you they DO read this but they lurk... silently seething to themselves that they are being mocked. It WOULD be fun for them to come in here though,wouldnt it? Hehe... by the way, you gotta check out the latest grossness on that lingerie thread and go back me up LOL.

I cant believe what a selfish bitch my FSIL's cat really is. I knew it all along ... but this just proves it.

GO YANKEES!!!

Photobucket

NJ4Life Posts : 3,358 Registered: 8/10/07
Posted: Mar 19, 2008 3:46 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

You know you MIGHT be off the hook inviting them all b/c i DOUBT the husband cat is even going to LET them think about coming...

Formerly Ama102707

Posted: Mar 19, 2008 3:51 PM Go to message in response to: NJ4Life

Haven't you heard?  The cat isn't married or even engaged!  This is a strict, no ring no bring affair!

Posted: Mar 19, 2008 3:54 PM Go to message in response to: Fitzer

WAIT, i thought I heard the cat had a secret internet BF or something....

Formerly Ama102707

NewMrsSass Posts : 722 Registered: 12/31/06
Posted: Mar 19, 2008 3:54 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

Seriously, that poor OP of that "wedding night lingerie" thread.  Can you freakin' imagine?  Like, when you were a virgin and if you decided "okay, I'm gonna do it for the first time, but maybe I'll get some advice from chicks with experience in the matter before I do" and you hear THAT?  And it described NOT as funny, or silly, or as a side effect of sex, but that it is the BE ALL END ALL of sex.  That if it is not stinky and sloppy it is no good!  That you are doing it wrong! 

And about your wedding...clearly, the cat doesn't deserve to even BREATHE in your presence.  The fact that any person OR animal would even THINK of not concentrating 100% on YOU AND YOUR WEDDING for the entire YEAR AND A HALF it has taken to plan it is sickening.  As for inviting 450 when the place can seat 100...I think it's a good idea.  Then you can open all their presents, see you gave you the most money, and give the top 100 the seats inside.  And tell your parents that you don't care if they are paying for the wedding totally by themselves, that it is YOUR DAY and YOUR WEDDING and that you are not giving them ANY part of the guest list AND you are getting that 10,000K gown, even if they have to remortgage their house.  If they didn't plan on paying for your wedding and EVERYTHING you want, why did they have a girl in the first place? I totally understand why there are tears streaming down your face...I mean, this crisis clearly supercedes any other that has taken place in the history of mankind.

I have to ask though, is the cat having a gyno help with the birth?  Because I'm pretty sure that her "area" is for her and the daddy cat's viewing ONLY!  No medical professionals allowed...they are just SO unnecessary to reproductive health.

katiemae1985 Posts : 449 Registered: 3/28/06
Posted: Mar 19, 2008 4:37 PM Go to message in response to: NewMrsSass

What about litter boxes for the all those cats? You'll totally need about 1,000 scented candles to cover any offending odors. But maybe if you drape the boxes with white lights and tulle, they'll just blend into the decor!

Seriously, I'd call that cat's mom and let her have a piece of my mind. Did she raise her daughter better then that? Geeze!

Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition. - Alexander Smith

On May 3, 2008 I will become Mrs. D!

Posted: Mar 19, 2008 4:50 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

I just thought of something that made me laugh really hard. Okay; obviously WE all know that this thread and others like it are just a joke .. just having fun mocking ridiculous people out there ... BUT: can you imagine if you were a BRAND NEW MEMBER to these boards and you came across this thread for example? You would have NO WAY of knowing that A. its a joke and that B. we are making fun of this type of situation by exagerrating it and C. that we arent in fact being completely serious. You would be reading the title about a Sister In laws CAT getting pregnant and you would THINK IT WAS REAL!!! LOLOL THEN.. you would read all the replies and continue to think its real. You would finally draw the conclusion that everyone on this site must be a certified LUNATIC!!!!! Oh thats funny...

GO YANKEES!!!

Photobucket

Posted: Mar 19, 2008 4:53 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

wait, it's not real?

Formerly Ama102707

Posted: Mar 19, 2008 4:54 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

If they can't even figure out this is a joke, then they are too immature to get married!

slsjdc5 Posts : 388 Registered: 9/23/07
Posted: Mar 19, 2008 4:59 PM Go to message in response to: Fitzer

AND I would feel sorry for their FH that they didn't have a sense of humor!!!  hehehe

♥LLAMA JJAMMIES Tongue out

HERE'S TO LOSING MY ASS!!!  BL5 rOcKs MY sOcKs!!

Posted: Mar 19, 2008 5:04 PM Go to message in response to: kelleyiskelley

I am going to take this opportunity to interject with a completely serious story that only belongs in a completely ridiculous thread.

My cat now loves FH more than she loves me, and this makes me inexplicably (and totally embarassingly) sad.  FH knows this, thinks it is hilarious, and makes every attempt to exploit it. 

Jerk.

OK, back to the matter at hand:  what if the kittens aren't born yet on your wedding day?! You don't want that cat giving birth in the corner of your reception! UGH!  Can you imagine the noises and smells?!

BoysMissLady Posts : 932 Registered: 1/18/07
Posted: Mar 19, 2008 5:15 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I've never seen a cat have kittens...are the smells and sounds the same as the ones they talk about on the Lingerie thread???  lmao!!!
Kiss 

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine