Need help!!!

Online Users: 1,287 guest(s), 1 user(s). Replies: 1

Liriel Posts : 6 Registered: 2/6/08
Need help!!!
Posted: Feb 21, 2008 6:37 PM

Ok I'm new to this and the whole diet thing. I'm getting married in Oct 09, which is more than enough time to get the body I want, but my brother is getting married this April and I'm in the wedding. So I'm trying to get in shape and counting my calories. Problem is I'm hypoglycemic and I have Epstein-Barr (which means I feel tired all the time). I have a desk job and when I get home in the after noon I just don't have the energy to do any sort of workout even though I know I should. And my hypoglcemia has me eating every 2 hours. I guess what I'm looking for is a program that will keep me focused enough to get rid of the 20lbs around my stomach, butt, and thighs and yet not leave me starving and weak at the end of the day.

MrsCole Posts : 9 Registered: 2/23/08
Re: Need help!!!
Posted: Feb 25, 2008 2:02 AM Go to message in response to: Liriel

I honestly don't know what to do about the tired-ness, but the need to eat every 2 hours, oh yeah I've been there xD I found that eating sunflower seeds help. Most are only 150 calories a bag, and if you eat in portions it takes a while to finish the whole bag. Also, there are small snacks that you can buy now that are only 100 calories a bag. If you're going by a 2,000 calorie diet than these are just drops in the pond! Really though, with the right amount of exercise you could probably snack all you want. Exercise is the most important, maybe you should ask your doctor about an exercise plan that'll work with your medical problems. I'm sure he could recommend something. Good luck and I hope you lose what you want!

::What love has brought together let no man (or mother-in-law) tear apart::

link=http://www.TickerFactory.com/
image noborderhttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10743;6/st/20101015/e/We+Finally+Share+A+Bed%21/dt/-1/k/5a6a/event.png[/image]
[/link]

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine