LOOKING FOR A FANTASTIC PHOTOGRAPHER IN NJ!! HELP!

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 23
Re: LOOKING FOR A FANTASTIC PHOTOGRAPHER IN NJ!! HELP!
Posted: Jan 14, 2008 9:56 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

do not use celebration studios! i loved them when i booked them, but now they are going bankrupt and a lot of brides and grooms (like myself and my husband) have nothing to show from their wedding day.  we were lucky enough to get in touch with the photographer who shot our wedding (celebration uses freelancers) and will be working with him directly once bankruptcy is officially declared.  They have money from a lot of people and we will be joining a class action lawsuit...our photographer has his own company now, stellaview studios...he is wonderful to work with.  his name is bill and the site is stellaview.com. hope this helped you!

Posted: Jan 14, 2008 2:51 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

DO NOT HIRE CELEBRATION STUDIOS FOR YOUR WEDDING!!!

POOR COMMUNICATION, POOR SERVICE AND PROCESSING DELAYS LED TO OUR TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE. I posted a brief description below.

My wife and I were married on 8-18-06 and still do not have our albums. We finally spoke to the production manager Lisa in November 16,2007. She told us the parent albums would be completed in 2 weeks and the the bridal album 1 month later, she gave us a song and dance that they were changing printing vendors. We wanted to give our parents the parent albums for Christmas, Lisa guaranteed we receive them before this date it never happened. On December 26, 2007 I followed up with Celebration Studios again. Lisa stated that they were still experiencing delays and it would be at least 8-10 weeks more. I even tried to speak with her boss, I leave him messages every other day. He still has not returned any of my calls. This is not the type of service you expect when you purchase a $4000.00 photogrphy package.  I filed a complaint today with the Better Business Bureau.

Posted: Jan 14, 2008 2:59 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I was not aware of the bankruptcy filing. I am one of the people that they have money from and would like to be included in the lawsuit. Please keep me posted. Thanks!

Posted: Jan 14, 2008 3:39 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Try www.visionmaster.com beautiful pics and albums are spectacular....

GUEST21 Posts : 812 Registered: 2/2/07
Posted: Feb 1, 2008 6:03 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

hi! I was in your position not too long ago, so I thought I'd tell you who I went with. He was a very nice guy, really down to earth and got along really well with us. He is Syed from syphotography.com. He recently won an award for his photography. Let me know i fyou need any more info.

~Tati, WIfe to Rob on September 13, 2008   :-) ~

Our wedding website: robandtatiswedding.weddingannouncer.com/

"You are all I long for, All I worship and adore." - Nat King Cole (From our first dance song)

Natt93 Posts : 12 Registered: 1/7/08
Posted: Feb 4, 2008 4:43 PM Go to message in response to: GUEST21

I am also looking for a photographer in NJ for an August wedding.  I am looking for someone who does both posed and journalistic photography, but does not charge an arm and a leg.  Please help.

Has anyone used or is thinking of using David Todd Photographers?

hesofine Posts : 15 Registered: 1/2/08
Posted: Feb 18, 2008 10:22 PM Go to message in response to: Natt93

Did you find a good photographer yet? I might be interested. If you want to look at my website

http://www.lovesimplyhappens.com

All my best, Sherrlyn 

lil1one Posts : 312 Registered: 2/13/08
Posted: Mar 5, 2008 8:40 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

We're going with THe POS, the website is thepros.com , My mom had them for her wedding and they were great. They even have better packages now.

Soon to be Mrs. Hatcher!!!

September 20,2008

When is my wedding

WhenIsMyWedding.com

Posted: Apr 13, 2008 6:33 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Radmila's work is increadible.

Alina S  SunflowersStudios Representative

sunflowersstudios.com 

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine