Photographer Chicago

Online Users: 1,285 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 5

chitownbride84 Posts : 2 Registered: 3/4/07
Photographer Chicago
Posted: Feb 10, 2008 1:18 PM

I am having trouble finding a good photographer for a 9/6/08 wedding - must be under $2000.  Anyone able to help out there?  I want a mix of photojournalistic and posed.

MagicalMomentsP... Posts : 742 Registered: 3/6/06
Re: Photographer Chicago
Posted: Feb 10, 2008 2:44 PM Go to message in response to: chitownbride84

Please contact me.  If I'm not able to create a custom package which meets your budgetary needs, then I will be able to find somebody who can.  As it is against forum rules to post my contact information, I will send you a private message or you can look me up in the local section of this website.

Howard Kier, Certified Professional Wedding Photographer

Magical Moments Photography

Samala Posts : 561 Registered: 12/19/06
Posted: Feb 17, 2008 12:40 PM Go to message in response to: chitownbride84

Capture A Moment In Time (Camit) photos did my wedding and were wonderful! I got a great mix of posed photos, as well as some awesome unposed photojournalistic photos. And the do have packages for under $2,000. I paid $1,300 for my package, and it had both photographers, a cd of proofs and a coffee album and an engagement shoot included.

Here is their website.

.:Samala:.

9-15-07 was a dream to remember

IanD Posts : 9 Registered: 10/22/07
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 4:14 PM Go to message in response to: chitownbride84

I'm located in Chicago, my packages are between $1000 - $1500, including wedding book and hi-res files.  Contact me if you are interested.

Ian 312.231.7323

www.homeimage-photography.com

LdyJewels Posts : 75 Registered: 1/10/07
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 4:27 PM Go to message in response to: chitownbride84

I'm getting married in June and the girl I found is great!  I actually found her on craigslist.org, because we are on a budget and I was told to look there.  She is very friendly and her prices are great!  I've seen her work and it's beautiful... and I think what you are looking for with the photojournalist and posed combo.  I'm not sure what her avalaibility is, but I do know she is willing to stay with you all day.  If you want to contact her here is her myspace page, which she is using until she gets her website running.  If you want her e-mail addres, please PM me and I will be happy to give it. 

"

LdyJewels Posts : 75 Registered: 1/10/07
Posted: Mar 13, 2008 4:35 PM Go to message in response to: LdyJewels

Just after I posted this, she sent me an E-mail with her new website.  This has al her pricing too. 

www.dnbphoto.blogspot.com/

"

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine