Anyone tried Nutrisystem?

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 2
Anyone tried Nutrisystem?
Posted: Jan 28, 2008 1:09 PM

Hey everyone!

I just started the nutrisystem diet.  I actually started yesterday.  I am looking to lose 15-20 pounds before my wedding which is on March 29.  I was just wondering if anyone else has ever done the nutrisystem diet and how did it work?  Did you like the food?  Did you lose weight?

dontknow Posts : 43 Registered: 8/28/07
Re: Anyone tried Nutrisystem?
Posted: Feb 4, 2008 6:34 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I have used Nutrisystem- I used it for approx 4 months and lost approx 22 pounds (which was my goal!) but as soon as I went off of it, even though I contiuned to eat healthy and tried to match the plan (only with regular food)-- I started to gain weight back- it's now been about year since I've been off of nutrisystem and I gained back about 15 of the 22 pounds that I lost. So, yes- it worked- but I'd have to stay on it to stay at my "goal" weight. I'm considering going back on a few months before the wedding- but I hope I'll be able to lose the weight on my own by increasing my exercise... we'll see.... I wish you the best of luck!

stillgroovin Posts : 238 Registered: 11/12/07
Re: Anyone tried Nutrisystem?
Posted: Feb 4, 2008 8:52 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

My friend is doing it and it's been working pretty well. She's lost about 25 pounds since I think October. I would suggest exercising along with it, it will help out a lot.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine