NWR: Barack Obama

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 7

LinzZ Posts : 683 Registered: 12/13/07
NWR: Barack Obama
Posted: Jan 22, 2008 8:45 PM

I haven't been paying too much attention to the presidential race yet, but I recieved this email and it concerned me. Anybody know anything more about this? Is it true? Thoughts?

obama

Senator Barack Obama, Governor Bill Richardson, Senator Hillary Clinton and Ruth Harkin stand during the national anthem.
Barack Hussein Obama's photo (that's his real name)......the article said he REFUSED TO NOT ONLY PUT HIS HAND ON HIS HEART DURING THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE, BUT REFUSED TO SAY THE PLEDGE.....how in the hell can a man like this expect to be our next Commander-in-Chief????

genn8p Posts : 35 Registered: 2/10/07
Re: NWR: Barack Obama
Posted: Jan 22, 2008 8:51 PM Go to message in response to: LinzZ

it's a hoax--this picture was circulating at work about 2 wks. ago. cnn said someone photoshopped it.

When is my wedding

MrsWilliams2008 Posts : 1,431 Registered: 7/19/07
Posted: Jan 22, 2008 9:00 PM Go to message in response to: LinzZ

This is a hoax email. It's been surfacing around for a while

Actually the picture IS real and what's IS going on in this pic is that the National Anthem is being played, they are NOT saying the Pledge of Allegiance. If you notice, John Kerry does not have his hand over his heart either.

Here's the proof:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxcYV1bBO5Q

And just a side note, even if this was the pledge, if you vote AGAINST somebody for that reason alone, you're really screwed up.

what's REALLY the crime is that heffa totally BUTCHERING the National Anthem...where do they find these people??!!!

http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/RyAnne Stafford&RobertWilliams, Jr

R&R: June 21, 2008

JAllen Posts : 793 Registered: 9/1/06
Posted: Jan 22, 2008 9:22 PM Go to message in response to: MrsWilliams2008

WOW!!  That....singing.....was.....awful.....UGH!!!!!

http://www.mywedding.com/vanceandjammie/

Posted: Jan 22, 2008 9:54 PM Go to message in response to: MrsWilliams2008

That's why I thought I would ask. I don't generally believe things that come in e-mails, so I thought I would put it out there, see if anybody knew anything about it. Glad I did.

I wouldn't vote against somebody just because of this, but if it were true, don't you think it would strike you as odd?

I knew you ladies could clarify for me! Thanks!

OMG! That singing was HORRIBLE! Somebody in the background is doing a nice job, but the lead lady is truly disturbing. I'm wondering if THAT's real?

Message was edited by: LinzZ

RDWM Posts : 1,354 Registered: 9/27/06
Posted: Jan 22, 2008 9:56 PM Go to message in response to: JAllen

There seems to be a new email slamming his name every week. I am so tired of it. I highly suspect that it is those neo nazi freaks who are working so hard to keep him out of office. The one thing they all have in common is mentioning his name as if it's a crime to have that name. It's not like he's new to politics and yet not one of these has mentioned anything about his political record. I've seen his education attacked, his church attacked,and now this. For pities sake, as my grandmother used to say, lets all look at what the candidates have done for us in the past. You can tell an awful lot about a person by looking at what they've done before. 

I have been agonizing over my vote. This crap just annoys the hell out of me.  

Danille

Only when the last tree has died
and the last river has been poisoned
and that last fish has been caught
will we realize that we can't eat money.
- Cree Proverb

Posted: Jan 22, 2008 10:04 PM Go to message in response to: RDWM

I sent that youtube link to the person who sent the original message to me, maybe that will get clarified and more people will think twice about believing what comes to them in an email. Thank you, ladies!

Message was edited by: LinzZ

MrsDupont Posts : 1,574 Registered: 4/14/06
Posted: Jan 22, 2008 11:45 PM Go to message in response to: LinzZ

GOOOOOOOO

OBAMA...... 2008

OUR NEXT PRESIDENT... OBAMA!!!!

http://DarellandMariam.brides.com 
Photobucket

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!