Manzanita Trees!!!

Online Users: 1,335 guest(s), 1 user(s). Replies: 10
Manzanita Trees!!!
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 11:27 PM

So I really want a centerpiece to be really different.  If you knew me, you would know that my personality takes over a room.  And that is how I want my wedding to be, I want people to walk in and be wowed!!!  So I am trying to find Manzanita tree's.  Any suggestions???  Yes, I want people to be wowed, but I don't want to give my father a heart attack with the bill!!  Thanks girls!!

Mandy

moab Posts : 19 Registered: 8/31/06
Re: Manzanita Trees!!!
Posted: Dec 12, 2007 11:55 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Hi Mandy, I love that you're trying something unusual. I don't know where you live, but someone is selling some used ones (wedding centerpieces) in San Diego. Check it out:

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/for/506454324.html 

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 9:58 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

odeakc Posts : 70 Registered: 11/7/07
Posted: Dec 14, 2007 6:13 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I am doing the same thing! I love them. I actually found 2 places.

First ebay. In the search box hit manzanita tree and there is a ldy called bonnie from hot springs, ca that will airbrush them gold, silver.. whatever. I want silver ones. To save on the cost and also to make the room look a little better we are only doing them on every other table.

The other place, i bought one for $17 and had it delivered it's sand blasted and kinda small. But, I have the catalog at home. I will let you know the name later!

Good luck!

odeakc Posts : 70 Registered: 11/7/07
Posted: Dec 14, 2007 6:14 PM Go to message in response to: odeakc

Another idea......Since, your wedding is after mine I could sell you mine at a discount. Let me know!

Posted: Dec 25, 2007 11:44 PM Go to message in response to: odeakc

Hello, I am getting married next october and I love the manzanita trees, however, I am looking for the natural red color.  Does anyone have centerpieces that are natural red that they are willing to sell?

Deletedhandle Posts : 49 Registered: 11/13/07
Posted: Dec 26, 2007 11:12 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

i just saw some manzanitas at urban outfitters the other day... in white brown and neon pink! i have no idea how much they were though.

Posted: Jan 11, 2008 5:07 PM Go to message in response to: odeakc

Hi,

i noteced your posts... and i am also looking for manzanita tree centerpieces... do you still have yours? i would love to buy them, if they are available.

thanks you so much!

Lee3636 Posts : 1 Registered: 12/9/08
Posted: Dec 9, 2008 6:36 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Ebay! Buy one get one free deals.

lynnebelle Posts : 1 Registered: 1/1/09
Posted: Jan 2, 2009 2:18 PM Go to message in response to: moab

check out this post on manzanita trees on weddingchicks.com

http://www.weddingchicks.com/blog/2009/1/2/diy-manzanita-tree-and-wish-card-templates.html http://www.weddingchicks.com/blog/2009/1/2/diy-manzanita-tree-and-wish-card-templates.html

there are step by step directions and there are even templates for wish cards. (:

NaturalDecorDes... Posts : 4 Registered: 2/9/10
Posted: Feb 9, 2010 2:53 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

NaturalDecorDesign.com has the largest selection of manzanita branches, as well as the best deals, and highest quality on the market. Pick up orders are welcome (located in No. Cal), and we do custom orders. We also sell on ebay and amazon.com, but the website has the largest selection as well as videos on youtube that you can check out. Thanks everyone!
NaturalDecorDesign.com

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine