Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt Ideas! :)

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

WeddingBelle08 Posts : 118 Registered: 7/31/07
Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt Ideas! :)
Posted: Nov 26, 2007 9:57 PM

My MOH and I were talking today and we came up with the idea of a Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt. We are going to go to an out of town area with a bunch of bars/clubs and make teams. The team with the most points at the end wins. The scavenger hunt list will be made up of points. For example, 3 points for dancing on the bar. We've came up with a list of about 20 things such as

*Store a guy's phone number in your phone

*kiss a guy with a bald head

*Find something borrowed, old, new, and blue

Obviously, we are splitting up into teams in the fact that I refuse to kiss anyone or do anything that is totally inappriopriate and hurtful to my FH. So, I'll just let my other single teammate do it. I know that alot of the girls also have men so they wouldn't want to cheat on them either, so they will be pairing up with single girls. Anyways, I just wanted to know if you could add some fun scavenger hunt ideas!!

**On June 28, 2008... I'm tying the knot!!**

Krissy3781 Posts : 279 Registered: 3/21/07
Re: Bachelorette Scavenger Hunt Ideas! :)
Posted: Dec 19, 2007 3:18 AM Go to message in response to: WeddingBelle08

Oh good lord...my girls had me doing all sorts of things...getting condoms, having people sign my shirt (not on my boobs, my girls did that themselves when they got drunk), we had my bridesmaids participating too...sitting on a guy's lap and singing him a song (mine was married and his wife was encouraging it - he was a friend of one of my BM's), having a guy serenade you, geez - it's been several months, I'm having a hard time remembering (couldn't have anything to do with all the booze that night)  ;)    If I think of it, I'll get the lists when I get home (I'm out of town) and post.

BenjaminsWife Posts : 1,069 Registered: 1/11/07
Posted: Dec 19, 2007 8:03 PM Go to message in response to: WeddingBelle08

Here's a couple more.

Ask a guy for a condom. Ask a guy to get down on one knee and kiss your hand. Get a guy to buy you a drink. Draw a tattoo on a guy. Get a business card from a guy. There's so many of them. and the scavenger hunt sounds like a great idea.

The Big Day: 9/20/08

Krissy3781 Posts : 279 Registered: 3/21/07
Posted: Dec 19, 2007 11:15 PM Go to message in response to: BenjaminsWife

hahahaha    that reminds me of a story from my bachelorette party.  They made me ask probably every 5th guy we passed for a condom at the first bar, and then resurrected the game toward the end of the night (at which point I was WASTED).  We were walking back toward the vehicle, and I had to ask one more guy - this big burly bouncer type.  He said he didn't believe in condoms, they didn't feel as good.

I stumbled back in shock and yelled "Aren't you afraid of HPV?!?!?"    lol  My girlfriends erupted.  You'd think I could think of a better disease than that.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine