Old Sheldon Church Ruins

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 4
Old Sheldon Church Ruins
Posted: Oct 3, 2007 3:10 PM

If anyone is from South Carolina, We are trying to find some information on having the ceremonies at the Old Sheldon Church Ruins in beaufort, do we need to book it and call someone, or just show up? any information would be invaluable thanks

Re: Old Sheldon Church Ruins
Posted: Nov 8, 2007 3:17 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Hey, you will need to contact the St. Helena's Parish church in Beaufort. Their telephone nuber is 843-522-1712 You will need to reserve the date because most of the Spring dates are already booked. The service has to be preformed by an ordained minister as one of their rules. I hope that I as able to help make your dream of getting married there come true. The inforamtion is hard to find. Please let me know if I can help you further. - Jessie

Posted: Nov 19, 2007 3:29 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

I am getting married at the Old Sheldon Church Ruins on May 26th, 2008. I live in Savannah, GA. Call Kathey Sammons at 843-466-0151 to find the dates that are available and to get an information packet. I know the Spring is booked unless you use a Sunday or a Monday or other weekday. There were 2 Saturdays available the last time I checked. The cost is only $200.00 to use the grounds, which includes the parking lot (for 60 cars) across the street and mosquito control. There are a lot of restrictions as far as what you can and cannot decorate with, but it is a historic site, so that is understandable. There is no electricity at the site, but there is a working water pump. You must bring in portable restrooms. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me. I've already done all the work. 

Sugarplumz001 Posts : 1 Registered: 8/21/13
Posted: Aug 21, 2013 3:26 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Hi!

I'm looking into having a wedding at Old Sheldon Church, any way you could tell me about your experience?

My e-mail is evelyn.plumb@gmail.com.
Evie

Darcy1 Posts : 7 Registered: 8/20/13
Posted: Aug 21, 2013 10:23 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Seems like a great venue. Have you contacted them? I am too interested!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine